Eshi

[P4AU] Elizabeth Tricks and Gimmicks Compilation

==================================================
Elizabeth Tricks and Gimmicks Compilation

==================================================

"She was not lying when she said she has several effective ways of inflicting pain"
tumblr_m7qz5fzx3H1r8hguio1_250.gif

Credits:

Table of Contents:

• Introduction

• Gimmicks

1. Introduction

Solid player but tired of having a one dimensional playstyle? Want to look for several effective ways of inflicting pain? Well you've come to the right place. This thread is designed to provide you with the many options to keep your opponent on their toes, and will bring more creativity into your gameplay which will always bring something fresh and new. Of course this thread is open for discussion, so feel free to contribute anything you may want to add and hopefully we could get a nice list going on!

2.Gimmicks

• Thanatos 5C Pressure: Rock, Paper, Scissors! v2.0
    Elizabeth's options after a blocked 5C have expanded greatly. Will update with testing.

• Dirty corner cross-up with B Maziodyne.
    Awakened Elizabeth's B Maziodyne gains a new property that makes Thanatos hold the attack and release it long after Liz has recovered. Against a cornered opponent, she can freeze them with SB Maragidyne, charge her B laser and hit the opponent with 5B to pull them out of the corner. She can then instant airdash over the opponent to cross them up, or empty jump to fake a cross-up. The opponent will eat wall stick into a huge combo on hit! VIDEO REQUIRED

Well since no one really posted here, I guess I'll just make a small post about corner oki/setplay options. The second post already has basic info about awakening 236B, but I'll slightly expand on it as well.

While the awakening 214AB>5B>236B setup can be used as a crossup, you can also get a safejump high/low mixup off of it. If you go for the crossup, then this setup loses to rolls since rolls now have projectile invul on frame 1. If you think the opponent will roll, you can just set 236B and jump straight upward. You can pressure them if they block the beam; it goes without saying that you can do falling jA/jB to punish the roll if they opted for it.

A universal corner oki option that Liz has off of 214AB is 2[C]. Meaty 2[C] is really good imo. It lets you get a safejump mixup + it catches rolls. Unlike awakening 236B though, you don't get a crossup. Even if they don't tech out of the ice, you're still left with the 1HSM buff and they get knocked down regardless.

For what it's worth, there's this left/right mixup after ziodyne that Bace has a video of. You can do something similar with awakening bufu in the sense that air turn jC will knock the opponent out of the corner and you will be behind them. Here's a really bad example.

I should mention that, as a disclaimer, I'm not exactly sure if these are universal safejumps. My basis of testing was pretty much Narukami, the Shos, Adachi, and Chie. 

Im interested in this "

Elizabeth's options after a blocked 5C have expanded greatly. Will update with testing.
    "

can anyone expand on this?

Im interested in this "

"

can anyone expand on this?

You can microdash or backdash after the first strike hits (66 or 44) to apply pressure or catch rolls etc

Not sure where else to put this, but 5B combos into 5D on fatal counter and j.B combos into j.D as well. I know Omnix has been working on j.B > j.D safejump routes, but is 5B 5D good for another way of getting a fear safejump?

Not sure where else to put this, but 5B combos into 5D on fatal counter and j.B combos into j.D as well. I know Omnix has been working on j.B > j.D safejump routes, but is 5B 5D good for another way of getting a fear safejump?

There aren't enough situations where this would come up for it to be practical afaik. The reason j.B > j.D is really useful is that you can land pretty much any stray hit as long as the proration isn't too bad and convert it into this route. You can also use 236CD > j.D instead if you run out of proration to work with in your combo (as long as you didn't already use 236CD).

Gimmicks huh I have some 214C combos an character specific stuff I can put up in here if it counts. (just the stuff I posted in discord earlier still perfecting routes)

alright guess time to put down some stuff of my patentened character specific combos. Mid-screen: Youske(air an 5A hit), s/Naoto,s/aki, Corner only+air:s/teddie,s/mitsuru,s/junpei,.Air corner only:the rest of the cast. Weird character stuff: corner ground: 5AAA>236C>2A>5B>5C>2C>236A does not work on aigis but, everyone else I may have missed a few for that one. 

Now after knowing what characters it works on now time to put down what you can do.

meterless: 5AAA>236C>8*-2>5B>2C dmg: 2318