Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkDeath

[PSP] GGAC+ Online ~ "AdHoc Party" ~ Thread

Not that it really matters at this point, but I'd like to point out that the American version of adhoc Party is now available on PSN (and its free).

I actually updated the first post lol. If anything, I'll post up the games I own for PSP Tekken 5 DR Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Final Fantasy Dissidia Gundam Seed RvZ Gundam Vs Gundam Gundam Vs Gundam Next Tekken 6 DJ Max Fever Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Japan Version) ~DarkDeath

Hey, Dark, what if we try adhoc Party?

I also have JP AC+ :RO:

So, D, hub 30 and GGAC? At what time do you wanna give it a shot?

Hmm, If anything we can see what happens thurs or friday, but it'll only be late, like past 10-11pm. If not then probably the weekend I suppose?

~DarkDeath

If anything or if anyone wants to play, I'll be at World A, Room 3 and just hanging around there for a bit, it's 5:30pm eastern time right now, i'll prolly chill there for 30 to an hour. The room is called "Dustloop.com" lol. We can play anything I listed before. ~DarkDeath

Just got adhoc party setup. Wanna see if this works or not. I'm online right now, anyone wanna try and play? Post here and let me know.

Hey guys, I'm just curious whether or not anybody here has tried this game over Xlink Kai? I don't have AHP, nor even a PS3, but I do have and frequently use Xlink, but unfortunately I've never found anyone online on this game. Anybody here tried it out and can confirm if it works/how laggy it is in general?

Anyone ever get any success with this playing ppl in their area? I have a ps3 n a psp so i might check it out

I know very few people with PS3+PSP+AC around here, so no :P

Hey, we should make a special meeting. What day do you suggest? :D

I know very few people with PS3+PSP+AC around here, so no :P

Hey, we should make a special meeting. What day do you suggest? :D

We are pretty far or I'd try and set it up.. Would most likely be super laggy.

If some people come forward that are closer to me I might try and get it working

Is anyone still active with AC+ online? I'm dieing to play against someone in the game. My PSN ID is TerraCrash. PM me if you'd like to play sometime.

ls this still open? o.0

l just learned how to use adhoc party. Yeah-