Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grove03

[P4AU] Yu Narukami vs Minazuki (Tsukiyomi)

Well, what I've been testing on is that  Minazuki teleport is entirely unsafe (probably most of you guys already realized it) but you can 5C, 2B or DP if you slightly delay it..  doesn't matter what version of the teleport. 

Well, what I've been testing on is that  Minazuki teleport is entirely unsafe (probably most of you guys already realized it) but you can 5C, 2B or DP if you slightly delay it..  doesn't matter what version of the teleport. 

5C air hit or ground hit? If it's ground, you can net like 5k+ with meter since its fatal.

EX teleport, he can block, or maybe potentially bait our 2B. so becareful on reacting to SB teleport.

Also in case you guys aren't aware, if you IB the first hit of his sweep, you can easily DP him, but you won't get the CH.

5C air hit or ground hit? If it's ground, you can net like 5k+ with meter since its fatal5

5C air hit unfortunately but you can do roughly 6.7k damaging combo..

its actually triple cross slash punish. here ya go 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMCcNPfWNRI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, also you don't need to ZC 214AB > 214CD just slightly delay it and it works fine. Gonna try to implement this against this pain in the ass MU

Thanks, also you don't need to ZC 214AB > 214CD just slightly delay it and it works fine. Gonna try to implement this against this pain in the ass MU

I know i just got so use ZCing all the time now. it'll feel weird as hell if i don't do it >.<

Yeah, it is totally punishable but the problem is that you do not see it coming unless the player is bad and spams it a lot.

its pretty react-able if you ask me. even some of the top players uses his teleport often to get in. 

Yeah, it is totally punishable but the problem is that you do not see it coming unless the player is bad and spams it a lot.

If you're fullscreen against Minazuki, keep a hair-trigger on the DP/2B for the teleport.

Meterless Teleport punish with DP

B+D FC > 5A > 5C > IAD j.B > j.C > j.214A > 5A > 5C > 2C > 214B - 2949

Midscreen/Too far for j.214a series

B+D FC > 5A > 5C > j.BB > j.B > j.C > j.214B - 2436

Can tack on Cross Slash or Shiden at the end of #1

EDIT: More optimal version of #1

B+D FC > 5A > 5C > IAD J.BB > 5C > TK 214A > 5A > 5C > 2C > 214B