Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donut-Sama

P4U2 Europe Online lobby ?

EDIT : after some talking and threats, we created an all new and cleaner topic, join us here

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9431-official-europe-topic-080914/

Hey everyone

So as Raiko suggested, here's a list of Eu players.

Feel free to add new players so we can kick the crap out of each others and keep this awesome game alive.

Also, even though it's not official, the ''EUR lobby'' we've agreed on so far is the Lobby 7 room 1.

Ds-Destroy : psn dsdestroy (France), plays Minazuki and listens to BabyMetal

Donut-Sama : psn Donut-Sama (France), plays akihiko and is a Sonic Punch deliverer

Kimaf : psn JOHN972MADININA (France), plays Shadow Labrys and sends Asterius to do the dirty job

Fellvisage : psn Fellvisage, plays akihiko and is a Corkscrew artist

Pokemonblaze234 : psn Pblade3, going to play EUs scrubiest Naoto

RaitoninguSigma : psn RaitoninguSigma, doesn't play that often and is very scrubby (well that's what he said)

Raiko : psn Raiko-Sama, plays Goddess Mitsuru and misses his old 2B

Red : psn SaoPaulo1963, has Nanako on his avatar, so he can't be a bad guy

Shin Thanatos : psn Kiba87, looking forward to play with us all

Stevie : psn stevenoshea (UK), plays Sexy legs Yukiko

Also I was wondering if we could also use this topic so we can find player at specific times, like " i'll be in the lobby from 9 pm to 11pm" or "anyone interested in playing tomorrow? I'll make a room " and stuff.

There are ACTUAL europeans who play this game? I'm saved! I'll add you tomorrow so I can get fellow European connections to step away from 0 bar hell

What time are you guys usually in the lobby?

EDIT: I know there are more Europeans and I'd love if they posted it here. I've found nothing but 0 bars so far, but surprisingly they where somewhat playable.

If by somewhat playable you understand spamming swift strike to win.

A long time P4A EUR player here as well. I play (S.)Mitsuru. Also, the ''EUR lobby'' we've agreed on so far is not official yet, but we mostly go to Lobby 7 room 1. 

Anywho, I'd love to add any other European player for better connections, more friends (lol) and more fun.

My PSN is Raiko-Sama. Also, for any interested, next Sunday is a EUR tournament, hosted by Token.
Tournament Link

I'll play you anytime! Let's hope more European people post here. I know a handful of them, and I'll link them to this page in the hope that they wil post on it. 
Another thing that might be useful is for the OP to make a list of the so far listed P4U2/P4AU European players by PSN name. Alphabetically would be nice. A good extra would be to add who they main and maybe who they sub. 
If this is too much responsibility for you, I am willing to make a new topic for this purpose.

Please do create the topic, Reako. It'll be very useful.

I'll add you now. I hope I can get around the menu and invite someone sometime. Or I'll just hang around that lobby

Hi I'm an EU player too.

I have an EU skype chat with only EU P4A players.

If you're interested you can send me your skypename or just add me on PSN :P

I don't play that often though and am very scrubby lol

I agree on the idea about using this topic as a EU players rendez-vous. If anyone wants to fight post it here and we'll rush to your side!

I play Adachi and I'd love to face strong opponents. Feel free to add me.