Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJ Xero

#R Faust thread

#Reload Faust? hm..... o.o I don't remember any specific tip for him. Maybe only that his scalpel is comboable normally, something that after Slash needs FRC. Other than that, his pogo sux after Slash/AC version XD

His anti-airs are still godly. 5K and 6P are great. Especially 6P, very important move. His pogo can be combo-ed into a pogo combo. Fun stuff. Damage sucks.

2D launch combo before AC is difficult and not universal: 2D, j.2K, 5K, air combo Heavy chars will knock down even before instant j.2K can hit x.x

Biggest differences between #R and AC faust are in #R 2s doesnt relift like it does in AC, jd doesnt give you KD, 236s gives you wallbounce.

After 41236k you can go for 5s 2hs/5hs 236s combo without using tension. from throw RC the damage isnt prorated like its in AC, so its really worth using tension.I think fausts damage is pretty solid and combos are super easy.

Basic combo from throw is throw RC 5k jk jc jk js jhs

Basic combo starters are these 5p/2k/5s/2hs/6hs

Basic ground combo 2k 5s 2hs/5hs 236s gmw | 5p 5s 2hs/5hs 236s gmw | 6hs 236s gmw

basic aircombos are still jk jc jk js jhs or jk jp jk jc jk js jhs usual starters are 5k and 6p

You can add more damage to ground combos if you RC 236s, easy follow up is 5k aircombo

Easy dustcombo and pretty good damage 5d j.hs j.hs j.k j.p j.k jc j.k j.s j.hs

Against lightweight characters you can do 2d 236s gmw if you get CH 2d you can do that to every character.

for normal combos like 2k 5s 2hs 236s gmw you can add that 2d after/5hs if your opponent is lightweight? (works at least against jam,millia and dizzy)

If you throw a bag j.236p and it hits opponent. just land and 5k aircombo.

There is lots of relifting options with different items, example if huge bomb hits opponent, you can do aircombo. Sometimes meteors keep opponent in the air so you can extend your aircombo.

is there mini-potemkin and mini-roboky in reload for faust? my friend told me that they are exist...but they appear extremely rare...the whole time i played as faust i never had seen them T_T

Haha, I kinda miss his throw combos (in #R, his ground throw isn't prorated at all) and his godly anti-airs. :kitty:

#R days were so much fun.