Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anji47

Dizzy's instant kill key combination?

Alright... So here's my offer: Anyone who can pull off a Dizzy IK during a money match at Evo wins an additional $5 from me. It can be against ABA or whatever, you just have to hit with it. This offer is void in cases of obvious collaboration.

charge down, then up, left, right, down, Punch + Heavy Slash

so you have to --> HOLD DOWN for few seconds, then HOLD UP for few seconds and type left, right, down, Punch + Heavy Slash???

could you help me on this one? thanks

so you have to --> HOLD DOWN for few seconds, then HOLD UP for few seconds and type left, right, down, Punch + Heavy Slash???

could you help me on this one? thanks

Yes, that is correct

Go into respect, it won't be cancelled by moving or jumping, only by attacks (i.e. the IK), or you can do it during the recovery of 236H :v:

edit: No, you don't hold up. Misread

Correction, Nehle, there is no holding up. I personally input it either: [2]8462P+H just because that's the actual input, or [2]874123641236P+H

Correction, Nehle, there is no holding up. I personally input it either: [2]8462P+H just because that's the actual input, or [2]874123641236P+H

Yea, I reread that and saw that Aqua wrote hold up, which you shouldn't. My mistake

Was trying to do this in training, actually!  Dizzy's respect (Forward + Taunt) does make it a lot easier to pull it off as well as Gamma Ray, and if someone's attacking you, you can always cancel out of the respect.  It'll just keep you from moving while doing it.  I've gotten to be able to do it every few tries, but speed is key.  Not sure how you'd fit it into a match though.  (Aside from it being the only IK that is not immediately obvious you're trying to IK the opponent.)  You might be able to catch an opponent if they're coming down or if you've got them backed into a corner and catch them on a wake-up.  Dunno, though.

Still, yay for AC+R!  Been years since I've played GG.