Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reako

''Official'' Europe Topic (08/09/14)

According to EU/US client, lobbies 3 and 8 are offiicialy labeled as (Europe). First post still says lobby 10, maybe we should update that to avoid confusion? People seem to gather in lobby 3 mostly nowdays anyway from my expirience.

According to EU/US client, lobbies 3 and 8 are offiicialy labeled as (Europe). First post still says lobby 10, maybe we should update that to avoid confusion? People seem to gather in lobby 3 mostly nowdays anyway from my expirience.

How come I never heard of this! Are 3 and 8 really Europe?

10 is for ''The rest of the world'', though. Which includes some people who can't otherwise play as well, such as russia. It doesn't really matter where you go, to be honest. Me and my friends like Tartarus, so we go to 10.

Updated.

Would you resident Europeans be interested in me hosting an EU tourney sometime? Figured this was the best place to ask. You guys really don't get much representation and I was wondering if there's interest.

For UK players (and nearby/interested), I'd like to let you know ( or remind you ) of the Sakura Fight Festa, that will also have a P4AU tournament.

Link and all information available here: http://www.sakurafightfesta.co.uk

I would, but I'm not old enough :v

And change my main to minazuki and take all of my subs away.

I know this is kinda of a weird question to ask but:

Are there any "active" EU minazuki's besides me?

JayKatanaEU, Shiroxoxo (Or something similar) and Rawkid360 are all I can think of.

JayKatanaEU, Shiroxoxo (Or something similar) and Rawkid360 are all I can think of.

Rawkid won Sakura Fight Festa with Sho, actually. So maybe he switched gears, but i don't know.

Oh, and if you want another name on the list.

PSN: Quantenbretzel

Main: Shadow Labby

Subs: None

I knew he'd win that. Sakura Festa was full of Minazukis though.

Congrats Rawkid. Who was his opponent in the finals? Was it scopey or did they run into each other sooner.

Rawkids final opponent was Wauhti. Was playing Rise/Naoto, if memory serves. But Rawkid won 3/0.

Dunno if Rawkid played Scopey though. I mainly watched the last matches, where Scopey was already in losers. I think he lost losers finals to Wauhti.

Okay, I watched some of the archived stream and the minazuki's didn't know how to open the opponent up or optimal combos, well, from what I saw. Also, some(or 1, idk) were N E T P L A Y