Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zato-3

Who are the best Zappa players?

Tomoi

Imo

Jigoku Ningyou

Eki-chan

Nang-In

Fixed it for you. I made a list of all the american players I could in the other thread somewhere. If someone wants to repost that, go ahead.

Fixed it for you. I made a list of all the american players I could in the other thread somewhere. If someone wants to repost that, go ahead.

I begrudgingly found it for you...

Rofl pretty much, if you main zappa or you're names Kenji you're probably one of the best in the country. Not even kidding, there's just over 10 Zappas in the entire US. Those who are good in particular, I guess you could say Rudy, Kenji, Hellsap (Got sixth at evo I heard, can't be too bad... If you read this hellsap, I haven't gotten around to watching your matches yet D: ), And I suppose I'm decent (I always choke at tourneys though so, yeah).

So really it's pretty much anyone whose here and those you hear are good by word of mouth. You'll see me at Season's Beatings so we'll be able to talk, I'm the MASSIVE DORK.

You should probably add mitsurugi to the Japanese zappa list, he still beasts on people all day long, but I don't know how many vids there are of him. I know in slash there were lots of videos of a "剣" (ken, also read as tsurugi) but i cant say for sure they are one and the same.

Nang-In

Eki-chan

Imo

Tomoi

Jigoku Ningyou

Listed them in order. Nang-In is awesome, eki-chan is a close second. I think they are so great because of their excellent dog work.

Ok, im not sure of it because i can't find any videos. Mitsurugi has apparently switched from Johnny to Zappa and had like a 35 win streak going at an arcade in Japan. :gonk:

Ok, im not sure of it because i can't find any videos. Mitsurugi has apparently switched from Johnny to Zappa and had like a 35 win streak going at an arcade in Japan.

:gonk:

There are two Mitsurugis. One is French, I think, and the other is the Japanese Mitsurugi. The Japanese one is competing to get in SBO, and his 35 win streak was at an arcade before the SBO qualifier.

All this is from Elvenshadow's blog: elvenshadowmike.blogspot.com

I asked Elvenshadow about vids of Mitsurugi, but he doesn't know of any either. I don't play Zappa, but I'd like to see how he is beasting everybody.

There are two Mitsurugis. One is French, I think, and the other is the Japanese Mitsurugi. The Japanese one is competing to get in SBO, and his 35 win streak was at an arcade before the SBO qualifier.

I asked Elvenshadow about vids of Mitsurugi, but he doesn't know of any either. I don't play Zappa, but I'd like to see how he is beasting everybody.

f.S :psyduck:

Oh shit i didn't know their were two different ones. News to me.

:gonk: