Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CP] News and Gameplay Discussion 2.0

Lambda's BB palette is her reference palette (RX-78-2) from BBCS.

So soon do we forget the old games.

Huh, durr, it's obvious now. I was trying too hard to find a BlazBlue character that looked like that.

A cask of Rare Relius info washed up on our deserted island shore, and we are all quite thirsty. Please someone translate this stuff, I wanna know so bad I can't even keep up conceited metaphor any longer.

A cask of Rare Relius info washed up on our deserted island shore, and we are all quite thirsty. Please someone translate this stuff, I wanna know so bad I can't even keep up conceited metaphor any longer.

Relius players being thirsty? Color me surprised.

Relius players being thirsty? Color me surprised.

Biting sarcasm or other vague implications aside, yes we've got some very interesting stuff and not a whole lot of info toward the implications of said interesting stuff. Color me anything ya want. =/

The last big info we got was a very discouraging 6B nerf, we're not so much thirsty as much as we just want the taste of a flat soda out of our mouth lol.  

Biting sarcasm or other vague implications aside, yes we've got some very interesting stuff and not a whole lot of info toward the implications of said interesting stuff. Color me anything ya want. =/

Reference to a certain Relius player, ignore me.

He's looking for Gambit and Megaman.

Nothing wrong with small updates fixing small bugs, however amusing they might be.

I do wonder what changed about Jin to allow that, though.

......let's hope not

No, let's hope SO.

The .01 stuff is always bug fixes, which are IMPORTANT.

I'm still confused about the reported overdrive changes to Mu since it now seems her overdrive doesn't have an effect at all.

Her steins fire faster (still has the reduced range) and you dont need to charge habakiri for the maximum hits and improved DD's (although everyone has this)

Other than that we lost OD version of totsuka and auto turret steins

if you are wondering about WHY tosuka got nerfed.

in 1.1 there is an OD combo where you shoot command laser, sideswap, and then run across the screen while the laser continuously hits the opponent for a meterless non-loop 9K (off of 5C/2C starter) regardless of OD length. You can do it at max health with an OD cancel. Sooo yeaahhhhhhhhhhh

Mu running speed just happened to be the same speed as command laser+hitstop.

No, let's hope SO.

The .01 stuff is always bug fixes, which are IMPORTANT.

I'm talking about the float glitch

I'm talking about the float glitch

Yes, the one that has to be fixed. Did you read his post wrong or something?

I am still not happy about Mu changes.

What's bothering you about them? What I see in videos, she's still looking really good!

Sorry, haven't really been following 2.0 news, is there a place/document with all known balance changes, other than checking each individual forum?