Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaehyunp

P4AU printable command list

So... I just got my copy of P4AU yesterday, and updated the command list thing I have posted before. Please let me know if there is any typo or any other suggestion. I'll directly update the files linked below. Hope this helps!

There are some minor mistakes here and there (so far two caught my eye - you forgot the "2" on Youske's SP moves and Junpei's FA is technically B+D and then A B C or D to attack). But it's cool either way, I always liked these.

So... I just got my copy of P4AU yesterday, and updated the command list thing I have posted before. It's basically complete except Margaret, and I plan to finish that part as soon as the DLC comes out. Please let me know if there is any typo or any other suggestion. I'll directly update the files linked below. Hope this helps!

Very, very useful. Thank you.

There are some minor mistakes here and there (so far two caught my eye - you forgot the "2" on Youske's SP moves and Junpei's FA is technically B+D and then A B C or D to attack). But it's cool either way, I always liked these.

Thanks, I fixed the missing (2) in Yosuke's list. I didn't edit Junpei's FA for the sake of consistency (I'm just following the in-game command list). There was a typo in one of Aigis' specials, and I fixed that as well. I just went through the entire roster again to make sure that it's all correct, and now there should be very few mistakes, if there is any, in the current version.

Shadow Labrys is missing her Persona command throw, Massive Slaughter ([2]8C/D)

Thanks! I don't know how it got unnoticed. It's fixed now.

Nice guide! Great work man :)

Oh you also forgot to list Guard Cancel Evasive Action.

Added :-)