Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LockedAndClush

Ultimax P4A story mode DLC - the whole thing?

I'm considering giving my P4A to a friend, but I'd like to finish the story mode someday. Anyone got the DLC and can confirm it's the whole P4A story mode, or is it more like Calamity Trigger Reconstruction?

I'm considering giving my P4A to a friend, but I'd like to finish the story mode someday. Anyone got the DLC and can confirm it's the whole P4A story mode, or is it more like Calamity Trigger Reconstruction?

From what I've read lately, its the whole thing, straight copy/pasted.

It's the entire story from P4A. Paths and everything are still there. Though, it's laid out similar to BBCP's story mode with the branching paths instead of doing one character at a time from what I know. I have the DLC since I got the limited edition but I don't really play the story for FGs. I'll give you conformation when I get home from classes but I'm 95% sure it's the entire story. 10$ would be kinda silly for a partial story mode. I can assure you it is not like the short BB story remake.

Okay so responding to my first post, The story mode is entirely there for all characters. The amount of characters start same as first one. You get a few and unlock more stories as you go.