Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pyrex HD

Xbox P4AU Training Lobbies (All skill levels)

No "official" lobby today, Next lobby is on Thursday the 16th @ 6:00pm EST. If I get the itch to play though later (and I might) I'll make a quick practice lobby and invite anyone on my list who is on if they want to get some games in later....

Good lobby last night, thanks to everyone who showed up. I wont be hosting one tonight the 18th, next "official" lobby will be tomorrow Sunday the 19th @ 6:30 pm (EST)

Again, sometimes I make lobbies out of nowhere and if I do today and your online I will invite.

Id like to apologize to anyone who got on for the lobby today and i wasnt on. I came down with something this morning, headache and lots of vomiting. I'll host tomorrow to make up cause Ive started to feel better after some meds and liquids.

Lobby @ 6:00 pm EST today 10/23.

Update - pushing it back to 7 to see if more people sign on.

Update 2 - moved to Friday the 24th, hopefully more people sign on.

I could definitely go for this too. Definitely not great at this, but it'd be nice just to have people to play against more.

GT: Captain Pyron

Hello people, I had the game since launch but just started playing this week (lotta work at work). I'm new to the game and willing to learn. I don't have a character yet and don't really know how to play. My gamer tag is:  Midget Foot 83

Add me if you want to use me as a punching bag until I (hopefully) level up my game.

I added you Pyrex. What time(s) do you usually play? I'm sometimes available on weekday nights, but usually only from 7P-10P EST due to my job. I'm often very flexible on the weekends since I usually get home from the gym at 10A EST (I work out early to avoid the weekend crowd).

Lobbies usually start at 5 or 6 pm EST. I also post here when im going to host and send xbox live messages to everyone too a couple of days before. I also host sometimes when i just see a lot of people on.

Hey guys its been a little bit but the lobby is back. Jan 7 and 10th @ 6:00 pm EST. Those are the lobby dates for this week, hope to see you guys there.

Not enough people on for the lobby tonight, hope Saturday people get on. Hopefully we get better attendance on the weekend.

If this still happens, I'm down to play anytime. Just add V3 x TheKid. This isn't my account but my friend is always on xbox one so I can use it on 360

The same here...IF this still happens I would love to get this back started.  So, just add me up guys..