Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gorehound

Dustloop Cosplay Thread

could these people doing jin and ragna stop lookin so serious o.O i want to commend the effort but that damn look is just too ridiculous side note; whos balls enough to do nu-13.... im not into the cosplay thing or anything but i wanna see that challenge done well (or watch the fail with a bowl of popcorn)

o dear... no wings = no commitment... i wanna see that shit all spread out! lol

could these people doing jin and ragna stop lookin so serious o.O i want to commend the effort but that damn look is just too ridiculous)

They're just posing and trying to look the part. It's a bit odd, but it at least looks more convincing.

could these people doing jin and ragna stop lookin so serious o.O i want to commend the effort but that damn look is just too ridiculous

wat

I don't even

Cosplay is often awful, but that Rachel is perfect. The girl has the right build for her to begin with, so the costume just works out really well. The problem with cosplay is people tend to try to do characters they don't have the body type (typically, they are too heavy for the character)

Cosplay is often awful, but that Rachel is perfect. The girl has the right build for her to begin with, so the costume just works out really well.

The problem with cosplay is people tend to try to do characters they don't have the body type (typically, they are too heavy for the character)

I think that the Rachel is a professional cosplayer.

Agreed. When I went to Anime Expo I saw too many fat girls trying to cosplay skinny anime girls. But there were some hot ones :D

Anyways, here's a Litchi from the Anime Expo.

Posted Image

lets all gather and be random soldiers in backround while we watch noel and jin do a fight scene! we can even have an announcer! and then we can go attack people like random library jerks.

I saw her in person, and I thought she pulled off the character really well. Costume was great, and she has the right look to match Litchi. Granted, her boobs aren't as big as Litchi's, but we're talking about anime boobs here.

I'm pretty sure thats a little girl, guys.:kitty: Dont get your hopes too high. Its illegal.

nonsense. the world is full of short girls. LEGAL short girls.

nonsense. the world is full of short girls. LEGAL short girls.

Thats what they WANT you to think.:kitty: Im telling you, forgive me, ITS A TRAP.