Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akazukin chacha

Xrd Demo out- any place I can find menu/training mode translations?

Hello, coming back to game from long hiatus. Even though it's only Sol and Ky- I wanna learn all the new facets of the game, but the menus in training mode are really hard to get through since there is virtually no english.

Anyone available to translate or know of a site/video that already has someone explaining this?

I am broadcasting on twitch (akazukinchacha), but kinda struggling to do any new shit.

thanks for any info,

cha cha

I can mention a little.

First option is tutorial mode, it'll go through every mechanic in the game and most times just do what it says. Though some options are harder like realising it wants you to tech(though the X or SQURE or TRIANGLE or O kind of gives it away. You only get Sol here but can pretty much training mode with him.

Second option is arcade mode, you get Ky or Sol and its pretty straight forward.

Hope that helps somewhat, theres not much else to do really. Except maybe in game menu figuring otu what is MAIN MENU and what is Command List.

some of the more advanced things in training mode are hard to understand what they want you to do. You can guess your way through most of it, but some I guess you'll just have to get lucky on for now :)

Stuck on no. 44 has you burst and then ??? (backstep?) no idea what this implies, probably something obvious, as most of training has been.

Use burst, and then do several backsteps in a row so you get Negative Penalty.