Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GundamSFS

Will there be a new Melty Blood?

I think someone from TYPE-MOON or French Bread had said anything with Melty Blood wouldn't happen until after the Tsukihime remake.

so probably never

You must be using a toaster if you can't run Melty Blood, the system requirements are pretty low. MBAACC ran perfectly on my mid-range laptop from 5 years ago.

Yeah, you've gotta turn the settings down to "low" so it can run decently... But any machine should run MB unless you're running Windows Me lol...

No new MB to come down the pipe anytime soon... UNIEL is kicking so much steam since its release... At best, maybe there will be more character cameos, but who knows... I for one would love Warakia to pay a visit in UNIEL...

Shiranai yo~

We don't know if we'll be getting a new version of Melty anytime soon. UNIEL has steam, and DFC (which SEGA threw money at FB to make) has one of the best coindrop rates in Japan, iirc.

That being said, you shouldn't run Melty over 640x480 anyways if you're playing against anyone. Turn off animated backgrounds and use the lite version of CCaster; it goes a long way.

Well it's not that my PC can't run the game, the thing is that I don't have any experience playing FG with PC (meaning using keyboard to play), and I'm pretty sure I don't have the right tools for connecting a controller to a PC.

You can play against people online? or it's two player?

Any wired 360/PS3 controller or stick will plug straight into a PC via USB, and generic USB gamepads abound. PS3 controllers may take some finagling with third-party applications, but 360 (and soon, XOne) controllers are natively supported by Windows.

speaking of melty... does anyone have a working download link for it? 

speaking of melty... does anyone have a working download link for it? 

Look it up for the latest version, its not that hard, I thought rule #2 on DL applies here. :v:

I think someone from TYPE-MOON or French Bread had said anything with Melty Blood wouldn't happen until after the Tsukihime remake.

so probably never

Yep, FB said it in interviews that they are waiting for TM - Tsukihime remake to works in some Melty Blood HD.

Well it's not that my PC can't run the game, the thing is that I don't have any experience playing FG with PC (meaning using keyboard to play), and I'm pretty sure I don't have the right tools for connecting a controller to a PC.

You can play against people online? or it's two player?

If you want to connect a PS3 control to your PC, these links will help:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller?page=228

Regarding the first post . . . well, TYPE-Moon has rights over MB, so French can´t do anything "new" unless the Tsukihime remake is out. I'm hoping that French Bread brings MBAACC to Steam with Rooms like in UNIEL, P4U2 and BBCP, and a netcode with the Ccaster's quality (or better) so there's no problems in the ammount of people with open ports is very low.