Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

If the US Store has XBlaze avatars now...

And XBlaze is by Aksys games, and since XBlaze takes place before Blazblue... The US PS Store might have a chance for BB avatars...

What are your thoughts?

Playstation Network Avatars, you buy them for like a buck each on Playstation Store.

Ah, sorry, I think the lack of sleep is starting to get to me. Anyways, I wouldn't mind getting a Venom avatar if they release them with Xrd. Although, I'm not sure how hype I can get for a little picture next to my name.

Slim, but I doubt it, right now, the XBlaze Ava's are missing the Antagonist, but hope they'll add him later.

Playstation Network Avatars, you buy them for like a buck each on Playstation Store.

Actually, 49 cents, lol.

Slim, but I doubt it, right now, the XBlaze Ava's are missing the Antagonist, but hope they'll add him later.

5 new XBlaze avatars were just released. lol might get my hands on that Ripper avatar

Ring me when I can have Tsubaki as my avatar.

Grimsley forgot to mention it was Xrd Avatars, not BB ones. Sorry, though its only about half the cast, and the rest is coming on 1/13 that one of the Aksys guys mentioned here on DL.