Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viserys

[10/28/2016] AniClash 47 - BBCF Online Tournament

How ....... How did jacopx get beat by flamegod ? That makes no sense unless there was lag.

Azure wins almost every Nerd tournament which Jaco is usually apart of.

He did reset the bracket and make it 3-2 though.

Hmm maybe its not the same flamegod cuz the one i fought was really bad.

If the one you fought was "really bad," then yes; definitely the wrong guy.

Updated the OP. 75% of AniClash 4 has been uploaded. You can find the videos on my channel. See everyone this weekend. By the way, I will have a friendlies lobby up for most of the day, probably starting around 10AM EST on the 13th. 

https://www.youtube.com/AnimeInspirations

Awesome job on commentary Mace. Hope to have you back in the future. 

Thanks, much appreciated. I should be able to commentate tomorrow, though I'd need to cut out once in a while to fight my matches.

I may not be able to participate in this tourney unfortunately. I may have a date if she doesn't have to work but I'll find out later. I wont unregister but if I don't check in I will just be DQ. If I am not there then good luck and have fun everybody.

I may not be able to participate in this tourney unfortunately. I may have a date if she doesn't have to work but I'll find out later. I wont unregister but if I don't check in I will just be DQ. If I am not there then good luck and have fun everybody.

Take that date man! (Been awhile since I had one xD)

Friendlies will be going live in about an hour, and the tournament starts in ~3.5 hours. 8PM Eastern. 

http://www.twitch.tv/anime_inspirations

OP was updated. Check the upcoming teams tournament we are hosting the first weekend in January. There is the GameFaqs vs Dustloop thing apparently going on before hand on the same day, not sure if they will be finished or not. Regardless, we'll still be hosting AniClash. We have 16 people signed up for AniClash 6 atm. 

Place your registrations for AniClash Teams!
AniClash Teams - January 3rd 2015 6:30PM EST -
Info --> http://challonge.com/aniclashbbteams
Create your Team ! (Must be done through Challonge)
http://challonge.com/teams/new
Sign up (Must have the team registered) -- http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/USgvxg0Ob4

AniClash 6 info is in the OP. 

Updated information in the OP with info regarding AniClash Teams (2v2) a tournament that will be held in two weeks. Please note the following important information:

Registering teams in challonge is tricky. Havn't really ran a 2v2 tournament through there before. It look like we have 1 team signed up, but I have no idea who that is. It just lists the team name and not the players in the team (wtf?) am I missing something?

Those who register might have to put the names of the two players in brackets after your team name. 

Feel free to use this thread to find a partner. You can also join the channel early on tournament day, to find one that way.

Any more questions about the tournament, and if you need help with registering, let me know. 

So in accordance with the above post I just tried to add the names of the Rags to Riches players to the bracket, but for one reason or another Challonge has decided that I'm "not authorized" to edit the information of my own damn team.

Just know that Rags to Riches consists of myself and LloydIrving786. Izayoi Empire. :IZ:

who wants to be my partner for the 2v2?

I am going to host some friendlies on stream 1/2/15 This Friday, probably sometime in the afternoon EST (follow the twitch channel and you will get a notification). For those of you still looking for a partner, hopefully it will help out. There won't be much stream time for friendlies on Saturday as we have to get right into things, so again, the prior day will be a good opportunity to find someone. 

So in accordance with the above post I just tried to add the names of the Rags to Riches players to the bracket, but for one reason or another Challonge has decided that I'm "not authorized" to edit the information of my own damn team.

Just know that Rags to Riches consists of myself and LloydIrving786. Izayoi Empire. :IZ:

Thanks for your participation! Seems like it will be a very tough team to beat xD 

I might, might make this. Anyone want to team with me that can find a partner in case I don't make it?

Whoever is looking for a partner. I'm a above mediocre to decent Jin, and I am available. Sooo.....yeh....Also, Viserys, I would very much so like to participate in the friendlies. Send an invite if ya can/remember!

Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that the stream will be up at around 6PM EST. There won't be a whole lot of time for friendlies unfortunately. However, I am sure if you are having problems with the sign up process on challonge (or haven't found a partner yet) we can work those out in the time prior. 

I, as of now, also am in need of a teammate.

Hyderu has joined mt cause. Our Team Name is: TeamTeamTeamTeamTeam.

Victory will be ours.

Is this going to be Waseda or Pokemon style?

Are the teams character locked?

and just to clarify exactly what time is the event starting?

Is this going to be Waseda or Pokemon style?

Are the teams character locked?

and just to clarify exactly what time is the event starting?

Starting in like 20 min. Stream will be up shortly. Any questions, ask in the twitch before the tournament.