Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

Leo announced as DLC. Get it all out of your system here.

To keep the general news/gameplay disucssion thread from getting ridiculously cluttered, please post all your Leo hype/speculation here. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ah, awesome, I was actually thinking of making this myself. Well then, where do I start....

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD! I know I stated that I was more interested in returning characters, but he looks so cool! Judging from the little info we have, I'm thinking he could be a more savage slayer. Tons of Gorilla normals too hopefully.

HELLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! This announcement sure made my day! His weapons kinda surprised me, thought he was going to be a bare knuckled brawler. So are those like, Sword tonfas? That's taking tonfas to a new level, hahah. Looks badass. 

So the magazine said to look forward to new info. Any ideas when this might be? Next issue? Gahh, I'm craving more for this dude

Next iteration, most likely. 

I wouldn't be surprised if during story mode some of the returning character make an appearance in the game, while giving off a hint of what the next playable characters are.

What was his background story again? I may or may not miss it

Like Ky, he is one of the 3 kings on a region. Based on what I have seen he had a heavy influence in convincing Elphet to help them capture Ramlethal. 

Now that we have 2/3 kings I wonder who is the 3rd.

Like Ky, he is one of the 3 kings on a region. Based on what I have seen he had a heavy influence in convincing Elphet to help them capture Ramlethal. 

Now that we have 2/3 kings I wonder who is the 3rd.

that'll be fun to speculate P:

but let's leave that for when we reach the release

So, I wonder what, if any, musical references Leo has. I don't think the name is a reference, nor his appearance. Maybe his move names of musical theme will have something. Come to think of it, does elphelt have anything like that? Maybe I'm just not cultured enough.

So, I wonder what, if any, musical references Leo has. I don't think the name is a reference, nor his appearance. Maybe his move names of musical theme will have something. Come to think of it, does elphelt have anything like that? Maybe I'm just not cultured enough.

I was just about to ask exactly that. I know there are a couple of characters without any music references but surely Leo has something, right?

When it comes to Elphelt she has the whole guns n' roses thing going.

Ah, the Elphelt thing makes sense. I think the only character from the old series without a single musical reference was Baiken though, but I'm probably wrong.

Ah, the Elphelt thing makes sense. I think the only character from the old series without a single musical reference was Baiken though, but I'm probably wrong.

I was thinking about Baiken as well. I'm not very well versed in music or the popular culture that surrounds it.

His swords looks they might spin from the looks of the handle. 

Funny, I was thinking that as well. Leo is holding them in what looks like a very awkward way and it would be explained if he used them like a pair of tonfa.

Whitefang, Whitesnake? I dunno. Maybe his clothes' flavortexts have something, like Elph's "You Could Be Mine"

Hopefully the guys complaining about how this game had too much moe and cutesy characters and it was being ruined by that will shut up for a while now