Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

Leo announced as DLC. Get it all out of your system here.

When does Famitsu usually release?  I would like to see more images and see what his gameplay style will be.

The leaks come out on Tuesday, and the magazine itself comes out on Wednesday.

Please tell me this means Makoto.

Idk how this relates to a single character (hey im back) I mean shit this could mean he plays like Ky. Or Potemkin. Or Chipp. Or fucking Sagat man that is a really basic adjective to follow for what kind of playstyle he has ahah

Idk how this relates to a single character (hey im back) I mean shit this could mean he plays like Ky. Or Potemkin. Or Chipp. Or fucking Sagat man that is a really basic adjective to follow for what kind of playstyle he has ahah

Eh, true, but it's fun to speculate what he'll play like. I mean, there is very little to go on and it's kinda just out-the-ass stuff, but still.....It's FUN!

Who knows, maybe the swords are just for show and he fights using a mattress of death. That'd be pretty sweet, can't think of any other characters like that.

Leo Whitefang, if Draven and Makoto had a  Castlevania theme Kraven  baby.  :)

I was sort of hoping he to use a whip and a chair with a circus theme music but that would be too stereotypical for him. *stares at his name*

Maybe he can throw the swords like a boomerang ala Ram's super...just speculating

You mean like a boomerang cross? :3

I'm really hoping for castlevania themed moves, holy water, daggers, ect.

Yes because outstanding fighting capabilities automatically means Makoto. Him using swords also means he's Makoto.

That's right! Anything for Makoto!

I honestly just want a character to play. Jam's not in so I don't really have a reason for Xrd at the moment. I'm just blindly hoping right now. At least Leo looks kinda cool. With his big swords and all.

You mean like a boomerang cross? :3

I'm really hoping for castlevania themed moves, holy water, daggers, ect.

Oh yes, that would be nice actually..maybe he will also have Julius Belmont's Grand Cross lol

It'll be pretty cool if his style is centered around crosses..his IK may even be Ky's old IK (ya know, the cross thingy in the first Guilty Gear)

Oh yes, that would be nice actually..maybe he will also have Julius Belmont's Grand Cross lol

I was going to make a joke about a special intro between him and Slayer, but it's so obvious I don't even think I need to write it.

What if...he is Bridget?

Nah, do you think this person would leave his Yo-yo's and that Bear behind? Not with those muscles, don't forget to factor age differences too. >_>

Anyways, hope to see more info on him with his bio sooner or later.

Just to add more for killing the speculation about Leo being Bridget (though I know it's weird to speculate that). Remember pachinko game GG Vastedge XT? It's one year prior to Xrd, and there was Bridget, who hadn't change a lot for like 5 years.