Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltycombos

[P4AU] Akihiko Match Ups

So after talking to Barzorx about Akihiko I took some notes on some match ups that are considered the most annoying so here they

are if you have any more tips please share 

Teddie- is basically, stay out of his massive range, do safe jumps to punish his dp, and maximize on every single combo possible

Sho twins- are all about patience and reads, if you can IB into A parry thats awesome since you'll make them scared of 5a.Also 5a pressuring you, you can also bait their teleport moves with anti airs/2A - but its more of a on-player-basis

Rise- is about patience, i personally find it helpful to aim at the persona first to make her scared of just spamming Garbage try not to use your burst unless she is about to do that unblockable setup of hers to dance and if she does the analysis move on you jump as high as possible to avoid all mixups, then air dash out of her way.you should also safe jump her, but if you see her DPing use evasive action immediately so she cant cancel her dp into super

Adachi- don’t anti air him, safe jumps WITH STANDING HITS, always finish him off BEFORE he hits awakening... if you CAN parry A his 5C to get him off of you in corners, but if you screw it its gonna hurt son
block low, mostly, and seriously attempt to react to his (few) highs - assault counter is useless against him as is rolling

snip

Someone needs to get in contact with one of the mods and ask them to archive the old MU threads and make a new section for P4AU. Where is the Aki mod?  :v:

Oh sorry I didn't see the old thread of Aki MU so I assumed there wasn't one ;-;

Dacidbro is your mod but he's probably busy Punching All Aigises. Anyone can make MU threads, as long as they're willing to update them.

P4A threads are gone to archives - and now there's a proper Matchup section for Ultimax. I encourage you all to go over there and discuss them on a character specific basis. 

Have fun!

Topic locked since we now have a subforum for matchup discussions for P4AU

-Barz