Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Dustloop vs. Gamefaqs II 15v15* When?! December 20th @ 5:30 PM EST!

Ya know, I feel like making a warm up room to kinda of get a feel for the competition and check out the allies. Tad bit of warning though my connection isn't terribly good atm and my controller is cracked, so my buttons are wobbly af. Anyways....anybody up for that?

The latest count on GameFAQs players who might be interested in joining is something like 20 players, actually, so I think getting enough people isn't an issue.

I'm joining on the GameFAQs side as well. It'll be like, the first tourney I'm ever going to use stick for. Hopefully a month is enough training time XP (not sure if it will be, but I will try).

How many people are up on dustloop's side?

i say BAH to everyone who underestimated Gfaqs numbers^^ though idk how good half the people are

Is this still happening? You may want to officially put a thread on G-FAQs if so, we're all kinda wondering.

I don't care if DL wins or loses this. We already beat GFaqs when it mattered. lol

Wait until 2.0 comes out, which is around the time people will wake up around here from their "bb hiatus". XD

This shall be fun tho. >=)

Even ff I have to take DL myself I swear you blokes are goin' down. >=)

I'm pretty sure that when you created that thread on GFaqs more than 15 people signed up.You won't be fighting alone. :v: 

Then again,i doubt most of them are actually training for this. 

Gotta take a match off my noel first Kappa. 

I don't even play that character :v:

I swearif this fails but the P4AU one is successful, I'm retiring from streaming forever. T_T

But yes myoro this us still happening. Sorry for taking so long I won't have a new desktop until Friday.

Gotta take a match off my noel first Kappa. 

I don't even play that character :v:

I've beaten the daylights outta your Noel >_> appaK

4D oki had me at first but I've taken a bit more than a match off her recently.

So this is still on the same date then!? I have some serious trainin' to do then...

I'm pretty sure that when you created that thread on GFaqs more than 15 people signed up.You won't be fighting alone. :v:

Then again,i doubt most of them are actually training for this. 

I do train :v

And,

Aren't you somescrubwhodied SWD? That 4D oki tho.

The question is....

Does Dustloop have enough players?

Like three DL players showed interest in this, come on guys, get hype!

It doesn't matter how much people on DL sign up, three is enough to destroy GFAQs anyways.

3 days till tourney? Will DL lose by default for lack of members?

It's funny how everyone said GF wouldn't have hardly any members but it's sounds to me like DL is the one that does not have any. XD!

my guess is thats because GG Xrd released and everyones playin that cept me cuz i had no money to buy it myself so im just gunna wait to get it on x-mas also dont know when ill be on DL again so happy holidays everyone! except bloo cuz well.... u now   :badboy:

P4AU 15 v 15 is coming along nicely compared to this, which shocks the hell out of me. XD!

Just because no one is posting on this thread does really mean anything.

Arent these things oraganized like last minute on the stream chat, where everyone is on one place?