Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Dustloop vs. Gamefaqs 15v15* When?! January 3rd @ 5:30PM EST (P4AU Side)

Woo, ggs everyone!

Grats on Brazil for winning the world cup.

Very nice last match on the 2v2 sets FruitPawnch and yWaffle. Sorry I was so useless in the end. I really have no experience vs. regular Sho :p

Good question, well i was gonna try a new series which sees me trying to level up in ranked matches while I chat it up in stream or stream some games with friends don't know yet. But if bloo thinks he's ready I'm more than willing to stream it, buuuuut if I cave in this weekend MAY be XRD day but don't hold your breath the horror stories of the lobby connectivity problems scare me.

Xrd's internet is great after the patch i played with some friends and other ppl earlier and no problems also if it does end up for bloo salty ass can we do another beat?.....hehehe

Xrd's internet is great after the patch i played with some friends and other ppl earlier and no problems also if it does end up for bloo salty ass can we do another beat?.....hehehe

No connection problems during lobbies? Like you can connect to lobbies with less problems now?

Went from Ty vs Dustloop to Luca vs Gfaqs

Also I liked these timestamps.

1:41:07     1:49:47     1:49:56

Not sure which Adachi is better, Ty or Amaterasu.

ammy is brazil which induces extreme lag js

No connection problems during lobbies? Like you can connect to lobbies with less problems now?

Zero issues with lag now on Xrd after the patch its netcode is even better than BBCP and ultimax it feels like ur playin offline and iv been able to connect to any lobby iv wanted to

u want to know another reason why Xrd netplay is good there is no netplay stage to deal with lag because there is none and no ones been complaining bout it everyone who is online "that iv seen so far" has at least a 2 to a 4 Bar connection

#WhensXRD

Seriously tho, I hate lazy netcode. There's no reason vanity stage effects need to be transmitted unless the stage itself affects the battle! But I guess devs can get away with that when their entire country's almost half the size of Texas. :p

Either way, 'twas still fun.

A question that has nothing to do with the topic at all if there even is one, should I get Xrd for PS3 or PS4? I don't really wanna pump out another $200 for a PS4 stick to play Xrd.

And another stupid question. Who should I play?

A question that has nothing to do with the topic at all if there even is one, should I get Xrd for PS3 or PS4? I don't really wanna pump out another $200 for a PS4 stick to play Xrd.

And another stupid question. Who should I play?

ps3 has better connection cuz ps4 internet isnt all that great when it come to some lobby's so id recommend ps3 version 

With KiT going on I might not do anything this week lol! BUT I am having another test stream since my laptop came back yesterday to test out the upgrades as for what game I'll have to see.

By the way nerd and everyone else http;//youtu.be/e6Ddigqpd8w at 40;00 wen u asked if that was an unblockable it wasnt it was a cross-up adachi's position is not the one that means which way ya block its actually magastu-izanagi during mandala just thought i should let yall know

i guess during that tourny you could say that everything was *Going My Way!* YYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

also nerd u said that if some1 ever won every anime FG u would do an amv or something like that so im expecting 1 of me real soon :kitty:

O_o You actually remembered when I said that?! XD! While I was kidding (because I never thought you'd actually pull it off great that you did though) hmmmmm, but alright then a celebratory video IS in order for this I suppose LOL!