Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oniros

BBCSE coming to PC next month (one step closer to CP?)

Good port, alt least doen't have many problems as calamity trigger had, no mutch online action though, but hope more pc games come to thos game in the future, and h2 bring us CP.

dead topic for a dead game

when's Xrd coming to PC?

Probably never, based on the response to this release.

Probably never, based on the response to this release.

Sales don't honestly seem that bad. Most of the complaints are coming from how the game's $20-30 and is region locked to EU.

Any idea on how much BBCT sold when it got ported? I'm pretty sure that if BBCSE sales are on par with CT, they might port the new BBCP Extend to PC a few months after the console releases.

Just wanted to say that the netcode is unmitigated trash. I don't like being this negative and I love it that we're getting stuff on PC, but no, the netcode is unplayable. It's like playing Diver's Dream for the PS1.

Wait, are people actually playing this online?

Why wouldn't they be?

Well, other than the best efforts of the netcode, anyway.

I've found a few matches with some people to be playable online but then again, they live within my state and aren't using shitty wireless connections/having fps drops every 2 seconds.

What really bugs me about this game is the lack of being able to view opponents' connections. The only possible way to "filter" other players is by naming your player room the region you live in and hope that the people who join are actually from your region and don't run on potato internet.

Playerbase also seems to grow smaller and smaller each and every day. The online might not even last as long as DFC. Ranked is 100% dead from what I've seen since a few players who target new/bad players to grind freesr and dodge anyone who can beat them are dominating the queue. You also have no idea what kind of connection you're going to have with an opponent so there's that.

Player rooms are not as bad so as long as you make your own rooms and have the patience to wait for opponents since every other room is meant for another region/filled with private slots.

At least you can training while waiting for opponents. #FuckYouCP

Pretty sure you can do that in CP, it just works differently. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can play any mode while waiting for matches in CP with the exception being story mode.

Pretty sure you can do that in CP, it just works differently. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can play any mode while waiting for matches in CP with the exception being story mode.

Nope, this only works for Ranked. No can do for Player Matches.

Well, looks like BBCT ($2.49) and CSE (22.49) are both on sale as part of Steam's Anime Weekend sale (until 1/12 at 10AM).

Well, looks like BBCT ($2.49) and CSE (22.49) are both on sale as part of Steam's Anime Weekend sale (until 1/12 at 10AM).

I shall take this moment to be smugly correct that it is now POST Winter-sale and the most CSE has been on sale for is 25%. ;)

Honestly, the netplay is pretty garbage and the inability to see your connection to someone is crippling.  I haven't done anything with it lately. =/