Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WintersWhite

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Winner's Comments

Nobody has done this yet so I typed up, I believe, all the winner's comments (victory quotes) for every character in the roster. Since the winner's comments show personality, I think it's story related so I decided to post this in the Zepp Museum.

S. = Put before the name of every shadow type character.
- = Put before a victory quote that is not character specific.

Collapsed: Yu Narukami:
-Let's put an end to this.
-We might become even stronger through this.
-That was quite a battle...
-It seems I've won.
-That was a good bout. I hope to face you again sometime...
-I learned a lot from that fight.
Vs Yosuke:I can grow stronger because you're with me... Isn't that right, partner?
Vs Chie:Looks like you're steadily gaining the power to protect others.
Vs Yukiko:You've become even more refined, Yukiko.
Vs Teddie:Have you gotten better? I might not be able to stay as your "Sensei" much longer.
Vs Mitsuru:Whew... I dodged an execution...
Vs Labrys:You've found your own path... There wasn't a hint of doubt in your eyes.
Vs Elizabeth:She truly is mysterious... It's like she was looking into the depths of my soul...
Vs Minazuki:If I'd taken a slightly different path, I could have been you.
Vs Rise:I've seen your new power. I'll be counting on you, Rise.
Vs Adachi:Why are you here again...?
Vs Marie:So she can use a Persona too... It seems anything goes for her.
Vs S. Yu:I'll face you as many times as you keep standing back up.

Collapsed: Yosuke Hanamura:

-Well, I guess the secret to my strength... is speed!
-You can't surpass me... or so they say!
-Hey, was I kind of cool? I wasn't disappointing, right? Right?
-Hehe! You were pretty good! See ya!
-At Junes, we always welcome challenges from customers!
-Alright, I won! Hehe, that feels great!
Vs Yu:You really are the man! Let's go at it again sometime, partner!
Vs Chie:Heeeey, what happened to your training? Your footwork was way off!
Vs Yukiko:S-So this is the Amagi Challenge... It really was life-or-death.
Vs Teddie:If you've learned your lesson, you better not slack off during work ever again!
Vs Naoto:I can't beat her on brains, I gotta at least win like this. Damn, I'm starting to bum my self out...
Vs Labrys:It's scary to go up against you as an opponent... but I'm glad to see you're doing well!
Vs Yukari:Won't you do a show at Junes for us some time? Man... The real one is totally different!
Vs Junpei:Hehe! You'll never hit me with those exaggerated swings!
Vs Rise:Hehe! When it comes to using a Persona, you've still got a lot to learn!
Vs Marie:I mean, why are you here?! Sheesh, she's always so absurd...
Vs Margaret:That was close... I barely squeaked by! More battles like this would be the death of me. Though I wouldn't say no to going up against a beautiful lady again...
Vs S. Yosuke:Heh, stop coming back already! Not that it's any problem to smack you down whenever you do!

Collapsed: Chie Satonaka:
-I won, so the loser has to buy me ten filet mignons!
-Hwataaaaa! No one can escape from my kicks... Just kidding!
-Ha! My body moved on its own! I'm getting better!
-That was a great fight! Looks like you drew out my hidden strength! Thanks!
-I'll try even harder, and get even stronger!
-The road to kung-fu has been mastered! Hwaaaaa!
Vs Yu:You're always who I strive to be like! Hehe, do you think I've gotten a little closer?
Vs Yosuke:Look after the meat, and the meat will take care of itself. I hope you realize the power of meat now!
Vs Yukiko:Yukiko! You've gotten stronger again! I could really sense your passion!
Vs Kanji:I won't lose in a contest of strength, not even against you, Kanji-kun! I want to keep getting stronger!
Vs Teddie:Have you gotten rusty, Teddie? Maybe you're fat from eating too many snacks...
Vs Akihiko:Master! Thank you for the bout! I'll improve my skills even more!
Vs Labrys:I'm glad we could meet again... But I can't let you have the win! Sorry!
Vs Yukari:I can't believe I got to fight the real Feather Pink! Huh? You know my Master?! Please let me have another bout with you sometime!
Vs Ken:H-Hey! Can I pet that dog, just a bit!? Shake! Stay...! Meat! Aww, he's so cute!
Vs Rise:Rise-chan, you can fight now! Looks like I need to step up my game too...
Vs Margaret:Alright, I won! That was awful close, though. Please let me challenge you again! Thanks!
Vs S. Chie:Sheesh, you again?! It's about time you stopped showing up!

Collapsed: Yukiko Amagi:

-Haha... Did you get any burns?
-I don't mind battles that pushes us to new heights. In fact, I think I like them!
-The Amagi Inn's hot springs are highly effective on wounds and bruises! Please follow me and I'll show you the way! 
-I've made my own decision to proceed on. I will protect this place that's important to me...
-Was it cooked to your taste? I'll make sure to go well-done next time we fight!
-Huh? It's over already? I was still in the middle of my dance...
Vs Yu:I know I can't keep relying on others. I want to be strong like you...!
Vs Chie:I know how hard you've been working. It makes me feel like I have to step up my efforts too.
Vs Kanji:I-I'm sorry. You had such a scary face that I didn't hold any fire back...!
Vs Teddie:Oh... I didn't roast you, did I, Teddie? I may have charred you a little too much.
Vs Naoto:Hey, can I try shooting your gun too sometime? I'm very good at carnival shooting games!
Vs Mitsuru:No matter how frigid the ice, I will melt it with my flame... Thank you!
Vs Akihiko:*snrk* Heehee... H-Half naked... and that cape! Heeee! Ahahahahaha!
Vs Labrys:I'm happy for you... You found a place where you belong!
Vs Yukari:Phoenix Ranger Featherman! That is so cool...! Ooh, me, me! I want to be the red one!
Vs Rise:Your Persona was strong, Rise-chan! It's amazing how we keep evolving!
Vs Adachi:I thought it was all over... Why...?
Vs S. Yukiko:I won't be rattled any longer... No matter how many times you appear, I will overcome you!

Collapsed: Kanji Tatsumi:
-Isn't it too early to be napping? Or what, are you too freaked out?
-Ha! Givin' up already? You're satisfied with that!?
-There you have it! The true strength of Kanji Tatsumi, a real man!
-Yeaaaah! I won! I wanna get home and keep workin' on my stuffed animals... What, you got a problem with that?!
-Well, you know... I guess you tried pretty hard? So... come at me again another time!
-You thought you could beat me with guts like that? You gotta set your teeth like you're about to die!
Vs Yu:Someday, I'll be more man than you! Thanks for everything today!
Vs Yosuke:Say what you want, man, but you're strong too... No wonder you're Senpai's partner.
Vs Yukiko:Yukiko-senpai... You were serious about this, weren't you? I mean, I'm still sizzling in places.
Vs Naoto:H-Hey... I didn't hurt you too much, did I? Wait, I-I didn't mean that in a weird way, got it?!
Vs Mitsuru:I don't know Kirijo from Jojo, but I definitely sensed your guts!
Vs Akihiko:Your true man's fists were heavy... Please let me challenge you again sometime!
Vs Aigis:A good scrap with a robot's interesting too! It does make my hands kinda sore, though...
Vs Yukari:That outfit... is it that cosplay stuff? The stitching's done pretty well for that...
Vs Junpei:That was close! I underestimated him 'cause of his looks and almost ended up goin' down... No wonder you're one of Akihiko-san's buds!
Vs Rise:Sorry, but I ain't gonna lose in a fistfight. Though, y'know... to be be honest, I'm impressed.
Vs Margaret:Yeah! I won! But man, now I know why Yu-senpai says she's superior. I don't think I could count on winning a second time...
Vs S. Kanji:Seriously, what a bastard! Quit showing up already!

Collapsed: Teddie:

-Heehee, I'm strong after all! I'm a champion!
-Hehehe... Now is the beginning of Teddie's legend! To anyone and everyone: bring it on!
-A victory for Teddie! How was it, guys? Was I cool?
-A frenzy of punches, glistening sweat, and an exchange of blows with a rival... That's youth, baby! Now, let's run towards the sunset!
-You have a lot to learn before you can win against me! I accept rematches 24 hours a day!
- I won't run anymore! I have a home I want to protect!
Vs Yu:No wonder you're my Sensei... You were tough! Please let me go at you again sometime!
Vs Yosuke:Yay, I won against Yosuke! Sooo... gimme a raise!
Vs Yukiko:Y-Yuki-chan! Were you trying to burn me for real!?
Vs Naoto:The reason you lost, Nao-chan... was because I was just too strong! All the mysteries have been solved.
Vs Mitsuru:Hrmm? Are you okay, Mitchan? Your punishment was a little underwhelming this time...
Vs Aigis:A barrage of bullets from the cute Ai-chan? I'll accept them all!
Vs Elizabeth:A-Are you after my life after all? I definitely don't wanna be made into bear stew!
Vs Yukari:Ohoho! This lady seems marvellous too! Wanna have some tea with me at Junes?
Vs Sho:Aww... You have such sad eyes... But don't worry, I'm sure you can change!
Vs Ken:I won't let you take the role of adorable mascot! This age needs a bear like me, not just a plain ol' doggie!
Vs Rise:Rise-chan, you've climbed the stairs to adulthood! Your new Persona was really cool!
Vs Marie:It's great to see you, Emmy-chan! Might as well make the most of it, so let's go on a date!

Collapsed: Naoto Shirogane:
-You shouldn't judge people on how they look, else you'll be swept off your feet like so.
-I see I underestimated your skills... I'll need to recalculate things again.
-Power isn't everything. These results prove the point.
-Unfortunately, you still lack the training to best me. Come back when you've improved.
-On my family's honor, I can't lose! Hah... it's fun to bluster like that from time to time.
-I have friends who accept and depend on me. For their sake, I cannot lose.
Vs Yu:I managed to win today, but it didn't go as I had theorized... impressive skills as always, Senpai.
Vs Chie:The fruits of your training are most impressive. Out of curiosity, how go your other studies?
Vs Kanji:Kanji-kun, your face seems a little flushed... Were you winded in the fight?
Vs Teddie:Your moves are always like watching the circus... I can't predict what comes next.
Vs Mitsuru:No wonder you lead the Shadow Operatives. Had I let my concentration wane for even a moment, I would've been the one to fall.
Vs Labrys:You've become even stronger. To be honest, I feel a little relieved.
Vs Sho:Overwhelming solitude... I can see it in your eyes.
Vs Minazuki:As long as we stand, we won't let you do as you wish!
Vs Ken:You seem quite used to actual combat, but I'm no slouch when it comes to tactics either.
Vs Rise:What a surprise...! You've made great strides. I must step up my game as well!
Vs Adachi:What is your purpose here? Answer well, or I'll show no mercy!
Vs S. Naoto:Even when I try to remain calm, it's still unsettling to see you... I wonder if I'm still naive.

Collapsed: Mitsuru Kirijo:

-I hope you don't think ill of me. I cannot lose, for the sake of my burden.
-No matter what the circumstances, I cannot afford to lose. If you'll still come at me knowing this, then I'll show no mercy!
-There's no need to be frustrated. It just happened that I was a little stronger than you.
-No matter how many times you come at me, I will continue to strike you down... None shall stand in my way!
-You should gain more actual combat experience. Else you won't be able to protect those precious to you when it matters most.
-The execution queen, hm...? Not an honorable nickname by most perspectives, but it's not all bad. I still strike down all that stand in my way! 
Vs Yu:No wonder you've taken the role of leader to your friends. You're a talented young man with a lot of promise.
Vs Akihiko:It seems your skills have definitely been honed in your training journey. I'll be counting on you, Akihiko.
Vs Aigis:You've grown to a truly astonishing degree. Let's keep striving to better ourselves for the sake of our goal, Aigis.
Vs Labrys:The way you fought proves that you'll serve our team well... I have high hopes for you.
Vs Yukari:Is that... a new type of battle gear? Will you allow me to consider it for official usage...?
Vs Junpei:What's the matter? Is your weapon just for show? It seems your time away from actual combat has made you lose your touch.
Vs Sho:You're a victim of the Kirijo Group as well... I vow that their mistakes will never again be repeated.
Vs Minazuki:I will deal with all the calamities the Kirijo Group gave rise to. This I swear!
Vs Ken:There is no need to rush. There will definitely come a time where your strength is required.
Vs Adachi:What a dreadful person... To think they fought against such a man...
Vs Margaret:Why is that so many powerful people flock to Inaba...? I won today, but only because luck was on my side. I'd definitely like to fight you again.
Vs S. Mitsuru:I'll tell you the difference between you and me... It's my iron resolve!

Collapsed: Akihiko Sanada:
-This is the result of us going at it with all our might. You did your best, so there's no need to be embarrassed at how it turned out.
-You need training. I recommend a steady diet of protein to broaden your possibilities.
-I won this fight, but there's no knowing how it'll go next time. Looks like I still need to train more...!
-It's been a while since I had such an enjoyable fight. I should thank you... Good one!
-You lacked training and protein. If you want to beat me, you better come back with the proper resolve.
-Ha... That was a great match. If the opportunity comes up, let's fight again. I'll treat you to a special beef bowl.
Vs Chie:Your kicks were pretty impressive. Keep training hard and get to my level! I'll be waiting for you at the next plateau.
Vs Kanji:You definitely have talent, but your flaws stand out too. I can't let you beat me just yet.
Vs Naoto:Amazing skills, Ace Detective. But make sure you don't fall into the trap of scheming too much.
Vs Mitsuru:Ha... You really are exceptional when you're in serious mode. You're the perfect sparring partner to hone each other's skills.
Vs Labrys:It's always nice to see your resolve close up! I can't wait to start fighting alongside you. We'll all be counting on you.
Vs Elizabeth:To think we'd meet again... It must mean that there's another crisis brewing. Oh well...
Vs Junpei:Ha... You never change. But your training isn't up to par. I'll make sure to train you better from on.
Vs Sho:...I won't tell you I understand or show sympathy. All I can do is let my fists do the talking.
Vs Minazuki:No matter who you may be, I will crush you with all my strength if you get in my way.
Vs Ken:Ha, looks like you've really grown. Come at me as many times as you want. I'll welcome it.
Vs Adachi:If I remember right, you're that guy from last year's case... No wonder you put up quite the fight.
Vs S. Akihiko:Did you think a copy could surpass the original? Hmph, you're nothing but a cheap fake in the end.

Collapsed: Aigis:

-I made sure to throw in extra rounds, on the house. It's a steal!
-I comprehend. Quite an interesting strategy. It was illuminating.
-Mission complete. No damage to either body or mind. That was a rather good battle.
-I may have shot too many bullets. I hope it does not lead to "lead poisoning."
-Since I have claimed the victory, one could call me a winner!
-Minimal damages. Preparing for the next battle!
Vs Yu:My certainty deepens each time I see you. You are indeed similar to him...
Vs Yosuke:Analysis of your battle tendencies shows that you are quick to defend your crotch. Could it be your weak point?
Vs Naoto:That was an elaborate battle tactitc. May I preserve your internal data for future reference?
Vs Mitsuru:I held nothing in reserve. Please allow me to fight you again some day.
Vs Labrys:I have more experience as a Shadow Operative. I cannot lose, even to you, Sister.
Vs Elizabeth:Whew... I managed to win. What an unparalleled display of power, as always.
Vs Yukari:Yukari-san! Your latest model anti-Shadow suit is quite "sweet"!
Vs Sho:You are the mastermind behind this case, correct? Why would you do this...?
Vs Minazuki:So you're the one who did such horrible things to my sister... What is it that you want?
Vs Ken:I'm glad to see that you two are well. The growth of living things always surprises me.
Vs Marie:I'm picking up a reaction unlike that of normal humans. Who in the world are you?
Vs S. Aigis:It's useless to try and disturb me. I will not be unsettled any longer!

Collapsed: Labrys:
-Well, I'll be goin'! But I wonder when my Prince Charmin' will arrive...?
-You don't hafta do this, ya know. I'll play with you whenever you want!
-Ha, I won. If you want a rematch, feel free to come at me!
-I feel like a new lady thanks to this maintenance I got done! There's no way I can lose now!
-I gotta fight again? After what happened just the other day? Well, least this time I got friends on my side!
-Oh... My arm fell off... If it keeps fallin' off like this, it'd be like I'm doin' it for laughs?
Vs Yu:No wonder you're their leader. You've got skills! But we ain't gonna fall behind neither!
Vs Yosuke:Um, Yosuke-kun? You alive? Yikes, did I smack him a little too hard?
Vs Yukiko:I didn't think I'd be seein' ya again so soon! I love the grace you bring to a fight!
Vs Naoto:You got great aim, Miss Detective. I wonder if it'd be good for me to get a gun or somethin' too.
Vs Mitsuru:Thanks for treatin' me so well. I believe gettin' stronger is the best way to repay you, so I'll keep doin' my best!
Vs Shadow Labrys:I ain't gonna be rattled anymore. Even if you are me, I'll accept you as many times as I gotta.
Vs Yukari:I dunno how to put this, but you've got, uhh... A pretty different look goin'. Is that what's in fashion these days?
Vs Junpei:Baseball seems like fun. You should teach me sometime!
Vs Sho:You might be tryin' to use me again, but it ain't happenin'! I ain't alone anymore!
Vs Minazuki:I'll protect everyone! I've had enough of people gettin' hurt!
Vs Ken:An animal usin' a Persona? Now I've seen it all... And your owner's strong, too!
Vs Marie:Umm... I-It's nice to meet you! You're a friend of Yu-kun, right? Why're there so many odd people here...?

Collapsed: Shadow Labrys:

-Ahahaha! You really are useless! Aww, it's okay, I'll destroy you completely!
-Ha, I won! Ahahaha, you're weak! Real weak! So weak that it pisses me off that I wasted my time with you!
-It's so nice to be over here! After all, I get to be myself and destroy everything!
-What, it's over already? ... You really are boring. I don't like to be bored.
-Are you broken? Did I break you yet? Hurry up and break! I want to see you in little tiny pieces!
-Ahahaha! How awful for you! ... What's with that look? Oh, you're terrified! Ahahahaha!
Vs Yu:I remember you and your little gang! This time, I'll make sure to tear you apart!
Vs Yosuke:I can't believe how much you disappointed me! I thought I'd get to play with you more! Boring son of a bitch!
Vs Yukiko:You thought your lame little fire could burn me? I'll show you what it's like to burn! ...In Hell!
Vs Teddie:Are you still keeping that ridiculous facade up? You're a Shadow, act like one! 'Course, I'm gonna kill you anyway, so it doesn't matter! Haha!
Vs Mitsuru:Ahahaha! You Shadow Operatives are useless! I'll come back as many times as I want!
Vs Akihiko:Tch... You didn't put up much of a fight, tough guy! Aren't you going to eliminate me? C'mon, try it!
Vs Aigis:How does it feel to be torn apart by your older sister? Tell me how it feels!
Vs Labrys:I'll always be by your side! I'll take over for you when you're gone... so die!
Vs Elizabeth:What're you looking so calm about!? You just lost! Here, come back and I'll destroy you for good!
Vs Junpei:Ugh, what a goddamn pain... You clowns keep showing up, one after another! Enough, you bastards!
Vs Ken:Turns out you're not special at all, you brat! I'm gonna put both you and your mutt down!
Vs Margaret:...You look so composed, but you've gotta be pissed on the inside, don'tcha? You sure took your time coming out, and you still lost! Ahahahaha!

Collapsed: Elizabeth:
-Well then, a song to celebrate my victory... Veeelvet, oh velvet...
-You may be able to give me an "answer"... Or so I had thought, but...
-The bonds that are the source of their power... I wonder if I still have a long ways to go on my journey...
-I'd like to close up shop for today. I shall be awaiting your challenge again.
-As the unimpertant... No, unimpartial? Uninteresting? Anyways, as one who presides over power, I cannot easily let you emerge victorious.
-I've won a grand victory. I look forward to the day we may meet once again.
Vs Yu:You are at the center of these bonds. I believe I have seen a glimpse of why that is.
Vs Yosuke:I had heard that you were a "total disappointment," but your power was formidable... Perhaps you are a disappointment in some other regard?
Vs Teddie:An odd battle strategy to match an equally odd appearance. The world is truly vast.
Vs Akihiko:By the by, it seems you are wearing nothing under that cape.... Could that be the secret of your strength? Perhaps I should try it myself...
Vs Aigis:You had quite the mix of heavy firearms. In spite of myself, I almost achieved maximum defeat.
Vs Labrys:It seems you have chosen a path of facing yourself and forging onward... I am rather envious.
Vs Shadow Labrys:It was as if you were a raging bull. I am feeling quite moo-ved, like a matador! Ole!
Vs Yukari:That clothing... Could it be what those legendary vibrantly colored warriors wore? I'd definitely like to be added to your group as Velvet Blue.
Vs Sho:Your grounded abilities were extraordinary in and of themselves... The power of "solitude" may be one means as well...
Vs Rise:It seems you have awakened to a new power as well, Miss Risette... I'm envious enough that I must say, I'm tired of diets! Enough with going to the gym!
Vs Marie:What a coincidence, meeting you here. I ask that you keep my intrusion in this place a secret from my sister.
Vs Margaret:The battle between those who preside over power was truly exciting. I hope that I surpassed you today because I am getting closer to the "answer" I seek.

Collapsed: Yukari Takeba:

-Hero of justice, at your service! Whoa, what's wrong with me? I did my signature pose out of habit...
-Hrgh... I do stand out dressed like this, don't I? But now's not the time to be embarrassed about it!
-I won this time, but don't give up. There's always hope!
-Rend the evils of this world, Feathermen! Phoenix Ranger Featherman Victory! Judgement complete!
-These clothes are easy to move around in, but they're a bit tight in the chest... Hey, where are you looking! Enough with the staring!
-Aha, I've won! And I'll do it no matter how many times you come at me!
Vs Yosuke:We have similar skills, but the way we fight is completely different... Maybe I should take notes as reference for the future.
Vs Chie:Man, actual high school girls are so lively! It sure is great to be young!
Vs Teddie:Huh? There's no stuntman inside? How in the world...?
Vs Naoto:Haha... I feel like I scored a victory for archery by beating someone with a gun!
Vs Akihiko:H-Hey, Akihiko-senpai! Will you hurry up and put some clothes on!? Geez...!
Vs Labrys:She's so strong...! No wonder she's Aigis' sister. I hope we get along well from now on!
Vs Shadow Labrys:That was close... I'm surprised I can still manage after being out of the game for so long!
Vs Elizabeth:That Persona... Why do you have it? O-Oh, no, it's okay. It's nothing.
Vs Junpei:*sigh* You're stilll just ordinary ol' Junpei. Isn't it about time you evolved into someone cooler?
Vs Ken:Ken-Kun, you've grown so big! I'm glad to see that Koromaru's well too!
Vs Rise:I-I'm sorry! I didn't mess up your face, did I!? It's hard going up against a teen idol...
Vs S. Yukari:Well, an evil duplicate showing up is a little cliche, but it's fine. I obviously came through in the end!

Collapsed: Junpei Iori:

-Hehe, you were good. Though no one can win out over my love for Chidori!
-Hehehe! No one can beat me when it comes to how fast you can swing a bat!
-If you want a rematch, I'll accept whenever! We can even make it a baseball match if you want!
-Tadaaaaah! A total victory for me!
-An amazing grand slam! Hehe! Today's MVP is once again Junpei Iori!
-Well then, I've gotten pretty hyped up here, so it's time for a nostalgic session of "Junpei's Believe It, or Don't"!
Vs Yosuke:I get this odd sense of familiarity off him... Let's sit down and have a nice chat someday, kid!
Vs Yukiko:Now that I get a closer look, she's an ideal Japanese woman! That's something you don't see much anymore! Man, the girls in this country are something else...!
Vs Kanji:Wow, he's got some muscles on him. Maybe it's because you walk a lot in the boonies...?
Vs Naoto:There's nothing I can't hit! Bullets, baseballs, it doesn't matter-- I'll knock 'em out of the park!
Vs Akihiko:Hehe, I scored a win off him! Who's da man!?
Vs Labrys:You're... Aigis' older sister, right? I mean, seriously!? Beautiful robot sisters!?
Vs Shadow Labrys:Aw man, I lost my shit for a minute there... But! Mere Shadows are no match for me!
Vs Elizabeth:That was close...! It's been a while since my life flashed before my eyes like that... They say every rose has its thorns, but she was like, all thorns...
Vs Minazuki:Are you the mastermind behind this case? Sheesh, is this really how you get your kicks?
Vs Ken:You've grown into a fine man! Thought you still have a ways to go until you reach my levels of manliness, hahaha!
Vs Rise:I can't believe I ended up fighting the real Risette...! *gasp* Is this a behind-closed-doors thing? Are the paparazzi gonna come after me!?
Vs S. Junpei:If you're gonna immitate me, then make me look more manly! Am I really that evil-looking!?

Collapsed: SHO Minazuki:
-...As long as he's with me, there's no way I can lose!
-Hahaha! The hell is "strength of bonds"? Sounds like an excuse for weaklings. No way I need anything like that!
-Just get rid of this stupid world!
-Ahahahaha! I won, just like I thought! Well, that was obvious!
-This red fog's the end of your everyday peace. I'd kill to murder you all... Just joking! C'mon, laugh!
-Aaaah! Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up! I won, so I'm right!
Vs Yu:Man, your weapon is dull. Do you fight people with sworddom or boredom?
Vs Yosuke:Whoa, you're real weak! I guess they call you Yosuke because you skate by every challenge, huh?
Vs Chie:So, you're supposed to be a meat eater? I find that pretty hard to swallow!
Vs Kanji:A "real man," eh? Sounds like you're ready to die for real, man! I'm not joking.
Vs Mitsuru:All this ice is leaving me cold! Hey, that was a good one, huh!?
Vs Akihiko:So, you're a boxer, right? Perfect! That'll fit with you being sent home in a pine box!
Vs Aigis:You got one of those feathers in you, right? Well then... I'll just have to break you to pieces!
Vs Shadow Labrys:The hell did you come here for!? You were freaking useless!
Vs Elizabeth:You're a strange one... Why'd you come here, anyways?
Vs Junpei:Play ball! I'll line drive you to your death! Ahahaha!
Vs Minazuki:Don't get in my way! I want to enjoy the moment too, you know!?
Vs Adachi:The hell...? You said you'd help, so I let you alone. But if you're gonna go against me, I guess you should die! So DIE!

Collapsed: Sho MINAZUKI:

-You're powerless unless you act as a group, correct? How miserable, sad, and most of all irritating.
-Almost... It has almost started. And you cannot stop it.
-I will create a world for that boy. You are all simply just a sacrifice to that end.
-I just want to protect him. Not that it matters to you...
-Abandon your useless notion of bonds, in exchange for a world where you can live freely.
-I will protect that boy. If you insist on getting in my way, I will simply have to kill you.
-Are you done with your "bonding" act already? Don't worry, I'll kill everyone at once.
Vs Yu:The resolve between you, who have been blessed and me, is different. My victory here is proof, is it not?
Vs Mitsuru:Shadow Operatives... what a nuisance. Well, you may as well become fodder here.
Vs Akihiko:So you promised not to lose anything anymore? Too bad. You'll never protect anything with such meager strength.

Collapsed: Ken Amada & Koromaru:
-I expect a better battle from you next time.
-Did you get stronger, Koromaru? You did great!
-Looks like my skills haven't gotten rusty...
-Arf arf arf!
-You thought we were just a boy and his dog, didn't you? That's why you lost.
-With Koromaru and I fighting as a team, we don't have any weaknesses!
Vs Yu:You're their leader, right? Whew, it would've been scary to think that someone like you has a boss!
Vs Yosuke:You're older than me, right? I don't know how to put this, but... There's someone in our group who reminds me of you.
Vs Chie:You've very strong, but if you're going to go up against me, you should work on your strategy more.
Vs Teddie:That's... supposed to be a bear, right? I was just thinking that Koromaru could take you down in an instant.
Vs Mitsuru:Whew... You're so strong, Senpai. There's no way I would have won without Koromaru.
Vs Akihiko:That was close...! But not even Sanada-san can beat Koromaru and me!
Vs Labrys:You were made before Aigis-san, right...? Sometimes I wonder, because you seem so perfect already.
Vs Yukari:I beat Featherman Victory! ...I-I mean, uh, yeah. I don't care. I don't even watch that show.
Vs Junpei:You're really going after your dreams. I admire how you can do that...
Vs Minazuki:I used to think I was best on my own, too... But I'm not like that anymore.
Vs Adachi:You're the culprit behind last year's case, aren't you? What are you doing here? Are you connected with this?
Vs S. Ken:You're an impressive copy. But if you thought all it took to beat us was our appearances.. well, you're wrong.

Collapsed: Rise Kujikawa:

-Yay, I win! If you want a rematch, talk to my agent!
-If you think I'm just an idol, you're in for trouble. I haven't trained for nothing!
-So this is a Persona battle... It was a little scary, but I'm determined not to lose!
-Were you watching that, Senpai? I did my best!
-My sense of rhythm combined with the courage it takes to go onstage... Haha, I guess my idol experience counts for something, huh?
-Thank you for coming to today's concert! You were the greatest special guest!
Vs Yu:I never thought the day would come where I would fight Senpai... I'll keep growing, so please watch me!
Vs Chie:Your kicks were really heavy... But when it comes to nimble movement, I'm no slouch!
Vs Yukiko:That was amazing, Yukiko-senpai. I'll use those graceful dance-like moves for reference!
Vs Kanji:Ugh, you're too strong! Why don't you let up a little, Moronji!
Vs Teddie:Hey, Teddie! From now on, touch me anywhere funny, and I'll hit you with my new Persona!
Vs Mitsuru:Sorry I haven't formally introduced myself yet, Mitsuru-san! Please use me again in a Kirijo Group ad!
Vs Shadow Labrys:Hey, let's stop this... I mean, You've already been accepted, right?
Vs Yukari:You aren't a college model for nothing! You have a great figure! I have a feeling you'll be a powerful rival in my field!
Vs Sho:I grew because I wanted to protect everyone. That's why I can't lose to you!
Vs Ken:*shriek* That is so cute! Is he a stunt dog? How about filming a commercial with me?
Vs Margaret:N-No way... I won!? No, she must've gone easy on me. But I think I feel more confident, surviving a fight with such an incredible lady! I need to thank her!
Vs S. Rise:It's okay... I want to be someone who can proudly tell everyone how I've grown!

Collapsed: Tohru Adachi:

-How does it feel when I beat you? Are you pissed? Miserable? Frustrated? Ahahaha, that's what it's like to lose!
-Uhhhhhgh... Why did I stick my head into this stupid situation? I'm getting tired.
-Haha! Thanks for throwing that match for me! Oh, are you really that weak? Lo-ser!
-Yeah, yeah, friendship, teamwork, blah blah blah. I still won. Results beat idealism.
-Aww, is this where your precious justice got you? You can't possibly think you'll win.
-Your little play date is over. Now go home.
Vs Yu:Too bad, it looks like you're still an immature brat. Now... C'mon, I'll teach you all the lessons you need, kid.
Vs Chie:You wanna be a cop? Man, I didn't think the Japanese police force was that hard up.
Vs Kanji:What, is your face the only strong part of you? I thought you had more guts than that... Don't disappoint me.
Vs Naoto:If you're gonna call yourself an intellectual, you'll have to surprise me more. With a face like this, all you're doing is boring me.
Vs Mitsuru:You're the heir to the Kirijo Group? You've got a fancy title, but... that doesn't mean much here.
Vs Akihiko:Don't get so worked up. The guys like you are the first to die on duty, y'know.
Vs Junpei:You like to spend your youth playing sports? It's tiring, you stink of sweat all the time... I just don't get that world. Haha.
Vs Sho:Huhhhh? Weren't you supposed to be able to do everything on your own? Get back up. You don't have time to sleep, right?
Vs Minazuki:So, now you're both losers. Both of you. LOSERS. Get it? Just accept it.
Vs Ken:Kids should act like kids and study at home. If you try to act cool by sticking your head into adults' affairs, you're gonna get hurt.
Vs Rise:If you're gonna make a comeback as an idol, then get back to work. Get outta here before your agency gets mad at you.
Vs Adachi:Oh, boy, do I get to face myself this time? What a pain... Don't show me your face again.

Collapsed: Marie:
-You and I are both lonely fighters, Adieu, au revoir... mon cheri.
-No... This fog isn't the one I know of. ...Why?
-Don't cry, and thank you... My love.
-My town that I spent time with everyone in... Who is it that's trying to destroy it?
-I have won, that won't waver. That's because I'm... What was I?
-*gasp* My heart is letting out a cry right now! I have to hurry and write this down... Hey, no looking! StupidIhateyoublockhead!
Vs Yu:...I got to meet you again. Welcome back. I never forgot about you.
Vs Yosuke:Hey, do you have any steak skewers? Huh!? Of course I'm asking you! I won!
Vs Chie:You're wearing green again... Well, that's okay. I think it looks really good on you after all.
Vs Kanji:Oh, you're the loud old... I mean, what was it? It was like Kanji or something like that...
Vs Akihiko:.....!? He's not fully clothed! Wh-What's with you? You're taking way too much liberty!
Vs Aigis:Huh... So you're a rowbot. Do you have an eclectic loutwit? Can I watch TV?
Vs Labrys:I-It's nice to meet you... Is that right? Then again, I punched you mercilessly...
Vs Elizabeth:Blue clothes... They look familiar. Could it be that you're someone from that "nose room"?
Vs Junpei:I've seen that rod on TV. You're... not someone from TV, right? You look too plain.
Vs Minazuki:If you're trying to destroy this town... then I'll never forgive you. Never!
Vs Rise:Wow, your Persona's changed again. What's with you guys? Are you made of that stuff called "clay"?
Vs Marie:You're me, and I'm you. A labyrinth of the heart, like two mirrors facing each other ...Oh! Was that kind of a masterpiece!?

Collapsed: Margaret:

-All battles are partially influenced by luck. ...This was a close match. Perhaps a different fate awaits us next time. Until then!
-As a governess of power, I fight with all my strength. That is my greatest measure of respect... I would be happy to do battle again.
-What lies beyond a promise...? Though hazy, I believe I saw something in this battle. I may have you to thank for this.
-Hmhmhm... That was quite a thrilling battle. I must thank you for this excitement.
-Have confidence in yourself. I am she who governs power; being able to go toe-to-toe with me is worthy of praise all by itself.
-If you wish to win, you must become stronger. And one day... I would like to see you with power that shakes my very soul.
Vs Yu:Hmhmhm, that was fun. You will not be staying on your knees here, will you? Please, show me that surprising power of yours again.
Vs Yosuke:It seems you have a close bond with one I know. A partnership, I would call it... I wish to have one of my own.
Vs Chie:Hmhmhm... You are quite energetic. Treasure that straightforward emotion; it shall one day lead you to power.
Vs Yukiko:How lovely. I can feel your burning heart within your fighting style. I cannot wait to see more of you in the future.
Vs Teddie:You have your own will and found your place in life. Normally, such a thing should be impossible... This may be the miracle of bonds, I suppose.
Vs Aigis:You have a sister to share your soul with. Hmhm... I admit to being jealous. Mine has caused me nothing but trouble.
Vs Shadow Labrys:I sense your impulse for destruction... Perhaps it is something sleeping within everyone's hearts.
Vs Elizabeth:Hmhm... Perhaps I need to stop thinking of you as my foolish sister. After all, I cannot find fault in searching to find oneself.
Vs Junpei:Your fighting style appears nonsensical, and yet it all makes perfect sense. Hmhm... You must have been through quite a lot.
Vs Sho:A bond changes shape at will... Walk whatever path you would. I wonder what journeys await you...
Vs Rise:You have shown me your new power to keep changing. You really know how to keep me entertained... I think I'll be amused for a great while longer.
Vs Marie:Hmhmhm... I never imagined I would fight you one day. It's not that I believed you were all talk, but your power is quite impressive.

Collapsed: S. Yu:
-Show a little kindness, and people instantly bow and scrape... Bonds are nothing but shallow games of friendship, no?
-You say you'll protect others, but the truth is, you can't protect yourself! Hahaha, just look at yourself!
-I'm glad I had no one. I didn't need anyone. Right from the very beginning!
-Stay crawling on the ground like that. You can't protect anything!
-*chuckle* You're toyed with so pitifully... It's like you're nothing but my plaything.
-All of you are nothing but a burden. You're nothing but scum that can only lean on others, doing nothing on your own!
-Hahahaha! I'll destroy everything... all of it!
Vs Yu:*chuckle* How is someone so weak a leader who inspires such loyalty? It's absurd!
Vs Yosuke:Partner, partner... You never shut up. You're a weakling whose only worth comes from latching onto me!
Vs Labrys:Now do you understand? The bond you found is nothing but an illusion.

Collapsed: S. Yosuke:

-Ugh, what a bore. If I can't be the hero, then nothing's worth it!
-You're still acting like a fool? Face it: this is reality!
-Heh, you're so weak! Bonds? Psh, don't make me laugh!
-Everything's a bore! And it'd be the same even if this place wasn't around, right!?
-Let everything fall into even more chaos! Then I'll shine even brighter!
-Does it hurt? I'll put you out of your misery soon! Hahaha!
-This! This is it! Destroying everything is what I live for!
Vs Yu:Hahahahaha! I've been waiting to catch you off guard! Yeah, you heard me... partner.
Vs Yosuke:Dithering around like that is so you! I'll take over from here on!
Vs Junpei:Hyaahahahaha! You're the type who never gets the limelight, huh? Dreams only bring pain, you know!

Collapsed: S. Chie:
-Here, rely on me! I'll use you as stepping stools to launch myself ahead!
-Ah, I'm so hungry! I want to devour stronger and stronger opponents!
-What else do you need besides being strong? I mean, look how great it feels!
-Ahahaha! Look at me go! I feel like I wanna destroy everything with all this strength!
-I'm so pitiful that I'm good for nothing. So you don't mind if I destroy everything, right?
-Ahahahaha! What's it like to lose to someone you were looking down on? Do you understand a little how I feel now?
-Ahahaha, this is my power! Destroying things is so much easier than protecting them!
Vs Chie:*chuckle* How lame. The things you say sound good... but in the end, you can't protect anyone!
Vs Yukiko:You still don't get it? You're just being used, nothing more!
Vs Akihiko:Protect those precious to you? All you're doing is training like an idiot. You're too useless to get anything done, right, Master?

Collapsed: S. Yukiko:

-It's beautiful to watch things burn alive, isn't it? Everything should just burn away...
-I have no business with you. If you're not my prince, then die.
-Why? Why won't you come for me!? I want to hurry and escape to somewhere that isn't here!
-It was decided from the start, you know? You're destined to die here!
-Ahahahaha, you should've just run away. You got hurt because you kept hanging around here.
-Hey, haven't you noticed? People hate how you keep pointlessly meddling in others' affairs.
-I won't let you say I'm meddlesome. Look at how hard I'm trying!
Vs Chie:You really can't do anything for me, Chie! I mean, you're so weak! What a total disappointment!
Vs Yukiko:Is there any point in protecting some old-fashioned tradition? You should just cast everything away! To hell with being tied down!
Vs Labrys:Haha... Let's put an end to this "playing human" business, hm? You won't have to suffer anymore if you destroy everything.

Collapsed: S. Kanji:
-What's wrong with doing what I want!? C'mon, you should be more honest with yourself!
-Why are you rejecting me so much? Aren't you actually interested, deep down? Heehee... You're such a shrinking violet!
-No more of these troublesome introductions! Let's take off into a world where we can be alone!
-Teeheehee, I sensed your passion! All that's left is to accept me into you!
-Ahh, please hurry and accept me! I don't care who!
-Teeheehee, I've won. Now... let's dive into the realms of romance!
-Don't worry, you don't have to be scared. Just close your eyes... and be taken to heaven!
Vs Kanji:It's about time you were honest with yourself! Why don't you come over to our side and feel good with me?
Vs Naoto:You should stop lying to yourself too... Cast off everything and show everyone what you truly are!
Vs Akihiko:Oh my, look at those amazing muscles! Looks like you could be one of my fabulous boyfriends too!

Collapsed: S. Teddie:

-How foolish. It would've been easier had you just averted your eyes.
-All that needs to exist is the end that you desire. Just shroud everything in fog again...
-Simply lie where you are. There is no need for you to reach the truth.
-Don't bother contemplating things. Keep your eyes closed in your warm cocoon.
-I am a shadow, the true self...
-Let's put an end to this folly. Accept everything and return to where you belong.
-I'll teach you imbeciles something. It's meaningless no matter how much you struggle.
Vs Yosuke:Hahah... How does it feel to be utterly humiliated by one you played guardian to?
Vs Teddie:I'll force a failure like you to remember as many times as necessary. In the end, you are still empty.
Vs Aigis:You are like me, in that you were born from an empty vessel. You should stop thinking.

Collapsed: S. Naoto:
-Aren't guns amazing? You only have to point and shoot to shut someone up!
-Ahaha, how miserable! Have you learned your lesson on who your superior is!?
-I'm different from all of you. Don't get in my way, you ignorant masses.
-I'm sick of it all... Including myself and you fools!
-Talking to someone so brainless irritates me... You're nothing but a nuisance, so just break already!
-All of you are such idiots compared to me! That's what you get for not taking me seriously!
-Here, I'll alter you to be stronger! Though don't blame me if you don't survive the process...!
Vs Yu:I can't stand the way you talk as if you understand everything... "Senpai"!
Vs Naoto:What's the matter, Ace Detective? Let's see you use those quick wits you're so proud of!
Vs Mitsuru:Don't you think it's arrogant the way you push your values onto others?

Collapsed: S. Mitsuru:

-*chuckle* How unsightly! It's a shame, but the gulf in one's natural gifts cannot be overcome.
-That's enough of your unsightly squirming. I'll send you to hell at once!
-I am ever disappointed by incompetent louts. It seems you were no exception.
-*chuckle* How pitiful... Will you beg for mercy like the lowlife you are?
-All you must do is cast aside all thought and simply obey! Stay groveling on the ground like that!
-Being incompetent is itself a sin. That's why I am executing you. You had best thank me!
-You could never understand the thought process of the elite. There is no need for lowly worms to have their own will!
Vs Yu:You call yourself a leader with those menial skills? *chuckle* Enough of your foolishness!
Vs Mitsuru:Do you feel uneasy unless you're sticking your nose in everything? Or do you just have that little faith in your companions? Ahahahaha!
Vs Akihiko:In the end you're nothing but a disposable soldier. Lose, and you're worthless to me. Now die in despair!

Collapsed: S. Akihiko:

-Hey, I want more... Let me keep fighting! I'll crush you until there's nothing left!
-Just yearn for the results... The results called destruction!
-That was a great match! Is that what you wanted to hear to salve your pride? Hahahahaha!
-The powerless have no reason to exist. The world should be ruled by the law of the jungle. Show me how pathetic you are as you die!
-No matter how much power you gain, it's meaningless. You're inevitably going to meet your end at the hands of a greater power!
-Hahaha... Now, cry for joy! I'm telling you that I'll destroy everything!
-*chuckle* Ahh... the feeling of an opponent being pulped by my fists. I love it so much.
Vs Chie:There's no need to protect the weak. They should be weeded out... just like you are right now!
Vs Mitsuru:How does it feel to have your hand bitten by your own dog, Ms. Incompetent Master?
Vs Akihiko:Hahaha... Are you done with that escape from reality you call training? You're about to meet your true death!

Collapsed: S. Aigis:
-I was created to fight... and I'll use that power to destroy you!
-Power must be used correctly, to bring about a world where only the powerful survive!
-Hahaha! You're done already? You're more fragile than glass!
-You pushed me into this grotesque body... I'll return the favor by locking you in a coffin!
-I'll hunt down everyone that gets in the way, just like I've always done!
-Severe damage, preventing further participation in combat... That was too easy.
-Atone with your death! This form itself is an embodiment of your sins!
Vs Mitsuru:Now that the difference in power between us is clear, I'll give you an ultimatum. Accept your fate and die in silence!
Vs Aigis:I'll take your place right away! And the first thing I'll do is get my revenge on the humans!
Vs Labrys:Sister, stop being such a disgrace in front of your younger sister! It makes me sad! Ahahahaha!

Collapsed: S. Labrys:

-You all just want my power. You just wanna butter me up and use me, huh?
-How frail... Are you broken already? C'mon, let's play a little more! Ahahahaha!
-You weren't much of a fight at all. You never woulda lasted where I come from.
-In the end, I'm a thing that don't belong with you all... You get that from our fight, right?
-You wanna say that everythin' was my fault from the beginnin', right? I don't give a damn anymore!
-Bonds? Hmph,if you let that make you lose, then there is no point. Weaklings ain't worth nothin'!
-Nothin' feels better than seein' the faces of losers all twisted up with regret!
Vs Yu:I ain't gonna put up with you waltzin' in outta nowhere and actin' like I owe you! I'm free now!
Vs Mitsuru:Do you think what you did to us can be forgiven? Sayin' it's your duty and that crap is beyond selfish!
Vs Labrys:This power I have now oughtta be used properly. Revenge... that's what it's there for.

Collapsed: S. Yukari:

-Every last one of you is in my way! I'm fine by myself, so get lost!
-Who gives a damn about people who won't stay by you? I can do everything on my own!
-Hmm? You got defeated by a defender of justice. That means you're the evildoer, doesn't it? Ahahahahaha!
-You better thank me! After all, I spent my precious time playing with a piece of shit like you!
-Ugh, what did I do!? You don't know anything! What a goddamn pain! Just lay down and die!
-Bonds? Aha, that's just buttering people up! It sounds easy, living like that!
-Aww, how boring. It's over already? You're way too weak!
Vs Mitsuru:You call people only when it's convenient for you and call that "companions"? Are you sure you don't really see them as tools?
Vs Yukari:You just like chasing after dreams... But you're still empty inside. You haven't changed at all.

Collapsed: S. Junpei:

-Someone of your skills was at least good as a warmup! So, who wants to be destroyed next?
-It's been a while since I've been back, but you're still doing the same stupid stuff! It's so dumb that's it's pissing me off!
-Time's up! It's game over! The world could not be saved... Too bad!
-Hahaha! Even I can do something like this! Stop lecturing me like you're better than me!
-Ahahaha! All weaklings can do is hang their heads and run home with their tails between their legs!
-A certain baseball player said once: You can win a game of ball all by yourself!
-Destroying the others to rise to the top. There's nothing easier to understand than that! Haha!
Vs Yu:Whoa, whoa, whoaaa! Stop acting like a leader when you've got no skills. I'll trade spots with you anytime!
Vs Yukari:Enough of you pushing your luck all the time. You're a worthless scumbag who can't live without depending on someone else!
Vs Junpei:There's no way you'll pull off a grand slam. If you finally understand, then suck your thumb and watch me from the sidelines.

Collapsed: S. Ken:

-You can't do anything but hang out with others, even at your age... Why don't you grow up already?
-Age doesn't mean anything in a fight. I mean, it's so easy to destroy people, after all!
-Even Koromaru's appalled by how weak you are. How does it feel to have a dog pity you?
-We could go again, but it'll only turn out the same way. Oh, sorry, are you too stupid to understand that?
-You thought we were just a kid and a dog, didn't you? And now you lost. How does that feel? Hahahaha!
-Koromaru says that he'd tear your throat out, but you're not worth the effort.
-Even those who act superior over people they're older than get honest when they're about to die. Pitiful...!
Vs Mitsuru:Ahaha, I was waiting for this day! "Normal life" is nothing but weakness! Do you understand now, Mitsuru-san?
Vs Junpei:Hm? I guess you haven't grown at all. Isn't that right, Junpei-san...?
Vs Adachi:I don't really know you, but you sound like the cynical type. Did you think you were smarter than everyone else? How wrong you were.

Collapsed: S. Rise:

-Whaddaya mean, "Everyone's Risette"? Getting all worked up over a false idol... Everyone's so stupid!
-It doesn't matter if I'm the "real thing" or not. No one cares about that stuff anyway!
-Now I can fight too! Li'l ol' Risette is going to destroy eeeeeverything!
-If I just act friendly, everyone fawns over me. Were you fooled too? Kyahaha!
-Senpai! Are you watching!? I'll destroy everything, so cheer me on!
-Getting to destroy anything I don't like to my heart's content... It's so cool! Kyahaha, thank you!
-See, look at me! The new me! Before you die!
Vs Chie:Oooh, I'm scared. Any boy would run away from a brute like you! Kyahaha!
Vs Kanji:Ahaha, it's so funny! You're still the simpleton as always! That's why your life's so half-assed.
Vs Mitsuru:You're useless, half-assed at both fighting and searching! I can't believe you have any dignity left. Does the empress need new clothes?

(I'm still recovering from shock that S. Ken has a character specific victory quote against Adachi.)

If I happen to be missing any victory quotes or made some typos, please let me know ^^ 

2 questions:

Were there not any win quotes from Shadow Rise and Shadow Ken against their real versions? I could have sworn there was.

Did you translate these from Japanese, or are you using the English version of the game?

2 questions:

Were there not any win quotes from Shadow Rise and Shadow Ken against their real versions? I could have sworn there was.

Did you translate these from Japanese, or are you using the English version of the game?

I had S. Rise and S. Ken win against their real selves, I remember they just used non-character specific win quotes. (S. Rise said "See, look at me! The new me! Before you die!" when I had her win against normal Rise and S. Ken said "Even Koromaru's appalled by how weak you are. How does it feel to have a dog pity you?" when he won against normal Ken)

I am using the English version of the game. 

Nice, this is the first time I've seen that. I didn't think anyone ever managed to get them all down.
There are so many, that I haven't even seen some by playing & watching others.

This one's funny for Yukari vs. a female opponent:
-These clothes are easy to move around in, but they're a bit tight in the chest... Hey, where are you looking! Enough with the staring!

First time seeing these for Liz:
Vs Akihiko:By the by, it seems you are wearing nothing under that cape.... Could that be the secret of your strength? Perhaps I should try it myself...

Vs Yukari:That clothing... Could it be what those legendary vibrantly colored warriors wore? I'd definitely like to be added to your group as Velvet Blue.

Teddie:
-A frenzy of punches, glistening sweat, and an exchange of blows with a rival... That's youth, baby! Now, let's run towards the sunset!

Junpei:
Vs Rise:I can't believe I ended up fighting the real Risette...! *gasp* Is this a behind-closed-doors thing? Are the paparazzi gonna come after me!?

Marie:
Vs Aigis:Huh... So you're a rowbot. Do you have an eclectic loutwit? Can I watch TV?

Aki:
Vs Mitsuru:Ha... You really are exceptional when you're in serious mode. You're the perfect sparring partner to hone each other's skills.

Here's a nasty one for vs. play, but not many people use S.Ken:
-We could go again, but it'll only turn out the same way. Oh, sorry, are you too stupid to understand that?

I could go on, but will end with this one:

Yukiko:
-The Amagi Inn's hot springs are highly effective on wounds and bruises! Please follow me and I'll show you the way!