Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frostbolt

[London] Anime Tournament...in March?

So yeah Revolution has come and gone, and we looked at tournaments for anime games in the coming year

It's...not looking very good. Not sure what anime tournaments there are around europe but if there are any...I wasn't very successful in finding them...or they only have Xrd

So we are thinking of doing a tournament in March. Yeah its not very long notice, at most its 3 months notice. Checking if people are interested

But yeah wanna put some points down, assuming that it happens...

1. Its 3 days, more casuals! Friday wont have many tournaments on the day so people can just play each other. Revo being 2 days felt really short :/
2. More Space! Well, we can now setup in the lobby entrance. so yeah we have more space (and access to more power plugs...thats important)
3. Hypemeter removal...maybe. The venue owners are working on removing the Hypemeter Functionality...

Possible game lineup

1. Guilty Gear Xrd
2. Blazblue ChronoPhantasma (Hope 2.0 is out)
3. Under Night in Birth
4. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
5. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (Main lineup, I promise to finish this tournament :( )
6. Persona 4 Arena 2
7. Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
8. Dead Or Alive 5 Final Round (Maybe, really have to see if anybody is even interested. SInce its one month after the game comes out, it would be nice to give it a chance...)
9. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (Same as above except this game is ancient)

So yeah, if people are interested, then we will do it. For the UK in particular, for BB and all the other anime games we don't have any proper serious tournaments until...I dunno next Revolution?

So yeah if you are interested, please post. Need to see if its worth doing! Thanks

DATE IS LOOKING LIKE 20 - 22 OF MARCH

What about the other french players? Reckon their interested? D:

You can count on Dedg, Kouffi, and me. Sound pretty interesting :D

I went to my first tournament a couple of months ago (Soul Calibur at the Heart of Gaming). I had a lot of fun, I would like to do it again. I've just started playing P4A, so I do not expect to win anything, but I'm definitely up for coming.