Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frostbolt

[UK] Sakura Fight Festa - 20-22 March 2015 [BBCP/XRD/DFC/UNIEL/P4A2/MBAACC]

So we had our meeting today! Yeah, it is going ahead

poster%20upload.png

SAKURA FIGHT FESTA #1 <--- Website Link

I would say THE UK ANIME TOURNAMENT IS BACK...but this is meant to be something completely different...in the same venue...
We figured that...while we wait for November there is nothing in between for UK Anime. So bam, March Event

Games List

1. [ 64 Player Limit ] Blazblue Chronophantasma (PS3)
2. [ 64 Player Limit ] Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3)
3. [ 32 Player Limit ] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (PS3)
4. [ 32 Player Limit ] Under Night In-birth Exe:late (PS3)
5. [ 32 Player Limit ] Persona 4 Arena 2 (PS3)
6. [ 32 Player Limit ] Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (PC)
7. [ 64 Player Limit ] Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PS3)
8. [ 32 Player Limit ] Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (PS3)

9. [ 32 Player Limit ] Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!

Location: Bolney Meadow Community Center, 31 Bolney Street, SW8 1EZ Vauxhall London, England UK
Dates: 20th - 22th of March 2015
Venue Fee: £15 for a 3 days advance signup, 20 pound for the 3 days on the door. (Even if you arrive sunday :( ) [[ Instructions on how to pay will come...when the site is up...which is soon ]]
Tournament Entry Fee: £5
Nearest Tube Station: Vauxhall (Victoria Line/National Rail, Zone 2) and Stockwell (Victoria Line/Northern Line Zone 2)

So yeah, if you play any of the anime 6, its confirmed. As soon as we get the site up (in the next month hopefully) you can book! The date is set though

Tournament Format

• Double Elimination
  • Each set is FT2 to win the set, Finals will be FT3

Venue Rules:

• You must be aged 16 or aboveNo alcohol/drugs/illegal substances, any found will mean ejection from the venue and possible banning of future events.
  • No fighting at the venue, any fighting is a bannable offense, if there is a problem please contact a member of staff first.
  • Any weaponry brought to the venue will result in immediate calls to the police.Any controllers and sticks are your own responsibility; we will not look after any at any time.
  • Do not touch any of the consoles unless you are plugging in your stick or controller.
  • Please make sure you have your wrist band at all times. Staff will periodically check if you have your wristband with youFor venue entry, please print off your PayPal receipt and a symbol of identification (Driverfs Licence, Passport, ID Card) to get your wristband.

If anything has happened to your wristband, please bring the old one to get a new one at the front desk, explaining why this occurred

Tournament Rules:

• If you are not at your designated spot when your game is called, there is a countdown of 2 minutes - If you are not there, you will be disqualified. If you have another game to play, please let your respective gamesf judge know so they can start another match. If you need to go toilet, please let the member of staff know that is taking your side of the bracket so there is no confusion.
  • If there is a pause or controller disconnect while the game is active, then the offending player forfeits that round.
  • Notify when you are going for a button check so there is no confusion. Buttons checks MUST be performed before the match starts and is the responsibility of the player.
  • Chronos converters are banned
  • No Turbo controllers
  • No DualShock3's or any pads that can sync to PS3's (Due to the liability of people pressing home button during other people's matches)

Accomodation

These were linked for Revolution last year. If you are looking for a place to stay these are some of the hotels in the area

Hotel

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/576/London-Vauxhall-hotel

Hostels - Cheaper but you have to share it with other people. It might be a good idea to just fill whole rooms

http://www.safestay.co.uk/

http://traveljoyhostels.com/

Notes (PLEASE READ)

• Venue - The venue is the SAME as Revolution
  • Catering - One of the big issues we had was that people had to walk quite a distance...for some water. We will be sorting this out by selling stuff at the venue! Cans of Coke, Water, 7UP, etc. Will be keeping the costs to a minimum so like 60p a can but we will keep you informed about it. Please suggest some drinks that you want to see, we will try to get them including hot drinks like GREEN TEA! Also due to the food around the area not being to a decent standard, there is a possibility of food being provided at the Venue itself. If you are interested, and would like this service, please post your interest below.
  • Website Signups - Yeah we need to make the website...it could take us a while. But know that the date is 20-22 of March so you can plan for that I guess. We should have it up along with the trailer, logo, proper official post etc by January but really I can tell people NOW that its 20-22 March
  • HypeMeter Removal - Yeah err...we're working on that. The council and the owners of the venue have said we are ALLOWED to turn it off....we just need to figure out how
  • Raffle - MAAAAYYYYBEEEEEE
  • Travel - If you fly in from Stanstead you can get into London from anywhere between £2 to £15 ONE WAY. If you get in at Heathrow you can get into Central London for about £5. You MUST get an Oyster or you are gonna get ripped off in London, hope you kept it from last Revolution!
  • Contact - We are gonna have a website where people can post and comment later with a forum probably. For now if you need anything please contact us on Twitter or Dustloop. @FROSTYBOLTY is my twitter. There is also @RAYOKARNA. Also you should follow @NthGenI for twitter updates. Email contact is nthgeninteractive@hotmail.co.uk

Here is a picture taken at the end of Revolution 2014 - Don't we look happy D:
10434028_10153352205620031_6805495517276

Updates

[26/11/14] - If you want to use a twitter tag for SFF I think we should use #SFF2015

You know out the venue towards the right theres shop there yeh, 1 min max LOL

Hope to make this with the other Scot players

Still gutted I missed revo!

Here's hoping money allows!

Hopefully i'll have money for this also, i at least wanna hit up one of these events and get my fight on!

Catering - One of the big issues we had was that people had to walk quite a distance...for some water. We will be sorting this out by selling stuff at the venue! Cans of Coke, Water, 7UP, etc. Will be keeping the costs to a minimum so like 60p a can but we will keep you informed about it. Please suggest some drinks that you want to see, we will try to get them including hot drinks like GREEN TEA!

we will try to get them including hot drinks like GREEN TEA!

GREEN TEA!

....EXonestar what have you done?

Any chance for a 2on2/3on3 team tournament in Xrd Friday or Sunday? Those are the hypest.

Depending on how well things run. The organizers will tend to sometimes do 2s 3s REDvsBLUE -  but it all comes down to people running with our schedule and the speed in which people get bust up in their games tbh lol

Its a possibility.

I guess I can stop my training in the mountains (also uni...) and come play some guilty.

Event looks hype.

I havnt seen you around...which means it would be great to see new people! Hope you are able to make it :(

Also, update. Nah we are not doing hot drinks anymore, it is a nightmare. Loads of coke and water though

Ayyy I signed up this thing looks cool. Haven't really played offline much at all and I only play against a few people online anyway so I guess this will be a good experience. Going for UNiEL, MB and Xrd, but mostly hype about UNiEL. Dunno how to play MB yet but I have some good buddies that'll train me over the next couple of months so I don't get humiliated terribly badly.

Anyway, I was wondering about the area since I'm not all too familiar with London at all. I take it there are no nearby stores or anything since drinks have been a pain to get in the past? Also, and arguably more importantly, is pizza allowed, do any companies deliver pizza to the community center and who would be up for getting some pizza?

Hi DixiE

About the questions

1. Nearby is....relative. Its about a 10 minute walk, but to be honest I really couldn't be bothered to make that walk just for a can of coke. People say there are closer shops...but I didn't see them

2. Pizza is allowed. Do not make a mess and please keep the place tidy :(

3. Dominoes delivered last time to the venue. I'm sure you will be able to get somebody to share pizza with you on the day

I'll attend xrd tourney and I'll be there since Friday so I ask If there will be some free play/mm or something even if the game is not scheduled

Otherwise I`ll have to visit those famous London clubs~