Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiroyasha1

New BBCP,P4U,GG player looking sparring partners.

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to anime fighters and would like to have people that I regularly play with to improve. It does get a bit frustrating learning these sorts of games no your own. Hope to hear from anyone soon :).

Hi, I'm also quite new to BBCP. I main Ragna and Litchi. I'm quite bad at this game. If you don't mind, you can add me. I play more often on Friday nights, and weekends.

These threads are probably best placed in Beginner Mode;  Also, when hunting for sparring partners, its usually useful to at LEAST list your time zone, but ideally you should give a general idea of where you are (state, whatever) so that you can find people who have a decent connection to you.

People should feel free to send me friend invites if they want games with someone in Massachusetts.  I also have a moderate amount of experience coaching people and evaluating play, so I can probably give some advice.

Got cha thanks for the info I will make sure of that next time I post. Also I will add whoever is interested as soon as I get the chance.

I've recently picked up a copy of P4AU, also! I did play P4A seriously for a while, but that's now years ago...

If you'd like, you're welcome to add me! PSN is on the left, and I come from the North American west coast. c: