Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Domo

Safe haven for people who actually play Skullgirls

For when Skullheart gets too.....Skullheart-y. Please keep shitposting to the absolute minimum. Go do that in our main hellhole.

I'm having a lot of fun with Painwheel.BigBand right now. The synergy seems pretty damn good 

http://shoryuken.com/2014/12/01/japanese-skullgirls-encore-fans-get-a-taste-of-arcade-port-during-first-location-test/

Skullgirls Encore finally hitting Japanese arcades? And it's based on the current version to boot?

Anyways, didn't there used to be a Skullgirls section here on Dustloop? I really only play to download the new characters and updates and occasionally enter a few local tournaments. But it's not like I totally abandoned the game.

I think there was a SG section till Skullheart happened

There was, and yes, Skullheart happened, so yeah, that sub-forum is gone.

Anyways, not much to say about it, but its an alright fighter to me.

I've been playing Skullgirls since I don't have a PS3/4 for Xrd or BBCP yet. Love playing Valentine and Eliza, hoping i can find a character in the new GG that plays similar to them

I got SGE in May or so when it free on PS+ & have really enjoyed it since.   Skullheart's been a good community for doing fanart (trying to win the 86ed contest) & finding some friends for matches.  I main BB, Pea, Fukua, and sub Fortune.  If anyone here wants to play SG or Ultimax on a weekend, let me know.

I've been playing Skullgirls since I don't have a PS3/4 for Xrd or BBCP yet. Love playing Valentine and Eliza, hoping i can find a character in the new GG that plays similar to them

PS3 is totally worth it for BBCP. Best fighting game yet in my opinion.

As for Skullgirls, I love how great all the DLC characters are. Still sticking with The 'Cock though.

I'm really thinking of getting this game, is the online pretty active still on PS3?

Last I checked it's pretty dry, but it's an off and on playerbase.  Sometimes everyone in the world seems to be playing, other times I can't find anyone.  

I don't actually play this game, I launch the game just to learn songs on Big Band's s.MP

(I'm kidding)

I play Skullgirls. It might end up being my main game on account of it's the only one the people in my scene don't drop after a couple months. :c

I've always wanted to get serious with this game, but my scene doesn't care about it so I've never gotten good. Hopefully it picks up some popularity in the future. (I need to redeem myself after getting bodied in front of Mike Z)

I've always wanted to get serious with this game, but my scene doesn't care about it so I've never gotten good. Hopefully it picks up some popularity in the future. (I need to redeem myself after getting bodied in front of Mike Z)

I'm the same too with Skullgirls. I hoped a long time ago when it was released to get really good with Valentine, but there wasn't many local events going on at the time. 

I'll always be down for matches whenever I'm on PSN no problem, though.

Been maining Fillia/Bella since I got bodied in vanilla by a friend that now mains Fukua/Bella. There was a really long period of solo Parasoul.....really long.

We make up like 2/3 of any people I've seen give a shit here. It's the only game I feel I'm actually good at too, but no one ever seems to show much interest.

PSN is always usually going to be dead though. Everyone has already added everyone or packed it up to PC. Hopefully a lobby system might change things up...

The ratio of fluff to actually talking about the mechanics of the game is too high generally

Does Skullheart not have a forum like the Zepp Museum to keep story/character/art/whatever discussions seperate from gameplay?

(Actually I just checked and it has four. I honestly am not sure what you're moaning about when the forum has four dedicated fora to keep "fluff" away from gameplay discussion but meh, it's your call)

Does Skullheart not have a forum like the Zepp Museum to keep story/character/art/whatever discussions seperate from gameplay?

(Actually I just checked and it has four. I honestly am not sure what you're moaning about when the forum has four dedicated fora to keep "fluff" away from gameplay discussion but meh, it's your call)

The fluff forums tend to have much higher traffic than the actual ones about the game. It's not a bad forum by any means, as there IS some really good discussion about the game in some of the general threads (like, some actual good tier list discussion, which is especially hard team games), i just wish there were more. 

And that is going to be any different here?

Anyway, I play Skullgirls and I'm on here too, splitting the community is never a good idea though...

Eh, I'm getting into Guilty Gear Xrd so I decided to start posting here too. Most of the Skullgirls players are going to keep posting on Skullheart (including me)

Skullgirls for American arcades please.

Good luck with this, because arcades are pretty much becoming extinct in America. At least where I live. It's one of the reasons I wish I'd live in Japan.

Good luck with this, because arcades are pretty much becoming extinct in America. At least where I live. It's one of the reasons I wish I'd live in Japan.

Nope. It's not just your area. The closest thing to a arcade in our area is a Dave & Busters and even so, it doesn't really have any cabinets anymore. Those ticket / token games take up most of the space.

Anyways, I play Skullgirls as well folks.

PSN: SoulGuitarist1