Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortune

[XRD] New Players Unite (to Learn!)

I could help host, if needed. I regularly log on sometime past 6pm EST so I could make rooms on a daily basis during weekdays. I'll have a room open between 8-8:30pm tonight if anyone happens to read this. If interested, send me a request (PSN handle is under my avatar) and let me know.

From what I've exprienced the crossplay issues has begun to alleviate.

I'll send you a friend request next time I get on.  Regularly having lobbies will help us all improve.  

Hi, I'm pretty new to Xrd and GG in general. I want to get all the exp and tips I can atm, so hopefully no one minds me joining in the fun?

PSN: Colpevole92 | Location: NYC | Main: Ramlethal.

I find the castle lobby with the odd-looking icon confusing (I need to use a menu to move, I think). 

Do other people do well with it?  Anyway, I'd like to join beginners on weekends.  Maybe I can avoid that odd lobby. 0.0

Hi, I'm pretty new to Xrd and GG in general. I want to get all the exp and tips I can atm, so hopefully no one minds me joining in the fun?

PSN: Colpevole92 | Location: NYC | Main: Ramlethal.

I sure don't mind at all! 

Updated OP as far I saw. Also, I'll be coming home to Alabama this Saturday after a month of near-nonexistant net and alternating with Persona so continue to bear with me.  :v:

I'll add PSN's for those who are still semi-around, if I missed you do add me @ KarzeonFortune

Figure this would be the right place to post this.

Making a Lobby for beginners 

NA2 District 9B title Learning

Tho like my self still getting used the xrd please feel free to join in and use your mics to share tips and build a good learning atmosphere. 

Hi, psn name is Bojutsu.

I have a mic, am located in montreal.

New to the game. Got a figt stick.

Getting my ass kicked all the time.

Need support, i really want to enjoy this game. Lol please help haha.

Hi, psn name is Bojutsu.

I have a mic, am located in montreal.

New to the game. Got a figt stick.

Getting my ass kicked all the time.

Need support, i really want to enjoy this game. Lol please help haha.

Im on in about an hour or so if you wanna fight

Hoping to play vs. beginners for the first time from this site.  Haven't reached anyone here despite searching for beginner lobbies, but can play today. Pacific time zone here. Thanks.

Hoping to play vs. beginners for the first time from this site.  Haven't reached anyone here despite searching for beginner lobbies, but can play today. Pacific time zone here. Thanks.

You should start focusing on Venom and Slayer, don't play too much characters or you won't progress.

FightinRabbit on PSN.

Ontario, Canada.

I'm not exactly new, I can hold my own with several characters but I lose pretty bad against people who have their setplay down.

I don't like lobbies and I don't use a mic. I prefer to do longer sets against a single person when we seem evenly matched.

Add me and we can do some sessions somehow, if the game will allow it.

rubedo777 from east coast Canada.

I'm getting better but I'm sure I'm still not doing the things I should be doing as a GG player, so I want in on this. I use Bedman.

I don't have a mic...and to be honest I can never hear what anyone on mic is saying, it comes out all muffled up.

PSN: mop_c4iq

Character: Leo Whitefang

WRONG! Iam SUPER important.

You should start focusing on Venom and Slayer, don't play too much characters or you won't progress.

Thanks for the tip & taking time to play.

Yeah, you were only the second person I've played in online vs., and I still have try get a feel for six more characters in arcade I haven't tried yet.  Also want to unlock Sin & buy Leo next weekend.  Usually I wouldn't switch characters so much in a fighting game, but now I'm narrowing down who works best for me.  

Usually I like grapplers, but the strict inputs on Pote make using him a chore for me.  I'll consider May as well, but Venom may be my fav. Time to check some subforums. :)

Just started playing with a fightstick so I'm super rusty, but it'd be cool to have people to practice with. 

Meganecon | California |  :MAY:

I don't have a mic...and to be honest I can never hear what anyone on mic is saying, it comes out all muffled up.

In my experience PSN VOIP is very audible. Maybe your audio settings are set so game audio is prioritized over chat audio. Just a thought.

I'll have a room set up either tomorrow or Thursday evening (EST.) Haven't got a chance to play with anyone. The last few Saturdays have been real busy for me. Anyone here is encouraged to join, but be aware of latency if you're nowhere near the North American east coast.

Hi again, sorry for the relative inactivity but I'm going to start up rooms on Saturday (tons of IRL stuff for me to deal with right now).

Do remember to add me on PSN & or Skype (both as KarzeonFortune), so I try to include those that I see presently online.