Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fortune

[XRD] New Players Unite (to Learn!)

Hai, I'm doing a room this evening starting 6:00 CST, if I have you added and I see you online I will send an invite. 

PSN: MaNg0Sensei

Main: Ky Kiske  :KYX:

I'll be on, on weekends for sure, maybe Thursday as well. Fridays I go play locally. I usually go on Skype to chat, PM me if you want my Skype so we can voice chat that way, if I want to chat with friends. I have another friend who plays, so he can join us and he mains I-No and also lives in SoCal.

PSN: MaNg0Sensei

Main: Ky Kiske  :KYX:

I'll be on, on weekends for sure, maybe Thursday as well. Fridays I go play locally. I usually go on Skype to chat, PM me if you want my Skype so we can voice chat that way, if I want to chat with friends. I have another friend who plays, so he can join us and he mains I-No and also lives in SoCal.

I'm a weekend rookie NorCal player, so we might have some good matches.  I'll try sending an invite, or invite me.

Same for anyone else in the topic who has the time/good connection.

I'm a weekend rookie NorCal player, so we might have some good matches.  I'll try sending an invite, or invite me.

Same for anyone else in the topic who has the time/good connection.

I'm not sure when I'm getting on tonight or tomorrow, I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to get on.

psn/4: nightofthesun

character: venom

new to gg series. my venom is still very much fraudulent. looking for 1v1s/long sets. send a message if you like, saying you from dustloop.

If anyone would like to grind out some matches with a Sol I'd be more than happy to. I usually get on at 7PM to 10PM and play for about two to three hours when I do while trying to learn as many of the match ups as possible till going to EVO. Usually range between 2 to 5 frame delay with just about anyone with optimized settings (NAT open) in the states and in some cases Canada.

My PSN ID is KrocoCola

Character: Sol

I apologize for my extended inactivity in this over the past month or so. I managed to get on today and do some labbing with my scrubby Axl for a bit, and over the next several days hope to be on frequently and start playing some games. Beware of connection if you live outside the Midwest/Northeast.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the GGXrd community and was hoping to get some games in with fellow new players. I'm looking for long sets and just overall knowledge of the mechanics and game play. I play Elphelt at the moment.

PSN-PS3: mello937

Character: Elphelt

Hello everyone. I'm new to the GGXrd community and was hoping to get some games in with fellow new players. I'm looking for long sets and just overall knowledge of the mechanics and game play. I play Elphelt at the moment.

PSN-PS3: mello937

Character: Elphelt

Although I cannot help much in the knowledge of mechanics, I sure as hell am up for some long sets. I'll be sure to add you.

I'm relatively new to GG. Been playing for about two weeks. I main Zato and I'm pretty bad, but long sets would be great. I live on the west coast.

PSN: bossguyplanet

I'm relatively new to GG. Been playing for about two weeks. I main Zato and I'm pretty bad, but long sets would be great. I live on the west coast.

Wow you do know that zato is the hardest to character to master in the whole game?

PSN: bossguyplanet

I'm a w. coast rookie as well.  Been trying to get some vs. play with people in this topic for about a month (weeekends).  So far I've played vs. HMMixer.  You can invite me or I'll invite you if you have time this weekend. 

Not exactly sure how effective I'll be, since I'm confined to PS4 pad at the moment due to TE2's selling out like hotcakes, but what the heck, I want to learn!  I dabbled a bit in Accent Core and +R when it released on PSN, but I come more from a primarily Blazblue and Persona background when it comes to Air Dashers, but I've got a lot of general fighter experience in a variety of titles.

PSN: RWAAnnouncer (PS4)

Characters: :RAM:  :ELP:  :FAU:  :INO: