Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gramas

[XRD] input bug? training mode replay input

how the hell the inputs get registered in the game?

I was training with sol and wanted to record a combo. I obviously set the cpu with back tech

I recorded the combo and then pressed replay and i saw that now the combo is grey and im able to air tech it and the last part of the combo didnt even came out ?_? and the situation was the exactly the same when i recorded the combo(mid screen dashed forward into the character etc) the combo was c.S 6P 5HS H.J IAD J.K J.D VV

then I recorded a really simple combo...i dashed into the character and did 5K(1) 6P using this inputs: 66 K P   of course the game register the combo with a 5K 6P but when i pressed replay the game didn't combo the 6P and the second hit of the 5k came out. I think this happens because I was already pressing 6

So i think during the first combo the training mode didn't recorded the H.J(that so now i think is needed because i was buffering 2 or 1 during the 5HS)so a normal IAD came out and also after the J.D vv didnt came out because i was already pressing 6 because of the IAD

I recorded all type of different setups from different characters in various versions of blazblu and I have never had anything like this

In accent core I didnt record many things but i cant believe this is working as intended.......