All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Question, this is something else. But is it possible that you can RIP out the BlazBlue Chibi Sprites from the "Teach Me Miss Litchi" and "Help Me Professor Kokonoe"? If so, then that would be great. I found the old links that leads to downloading them, but they were all removed from Mediafire. Hopefully there is another alternate way to RIP and download the Chibi Sprites.
  3. Hello, once again. So apparently, I'd like to request another recolor. This time it is for my friend from Amino. A Jubei player eventually. He would like to have a recolor of Jubei in PSN Colors if that is possible. Thank you very much.
  4. [UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Hmm, I do have a PS3...
  5. Last week
  6. [UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Yeah, but it'll still be on PS3 or Vita if you have either of them, but to much dismay of physical disc owners, its digital only.
  7. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Vanishing guard vs Counter Assault can be sum up to one option being high risk/reward reward option to low risk/reward option. in more deeper details Vanishing guard perks allow you to cancel out of gaurdstun with no chip damage, however, the aggressor is still able to act which can punish whatever the Vanishing guard player does. Not only that Vanishing guard is very weak in a situation where the opponent can you lockdown and apply mix up freely due to now grab tech or immediate guard switching with vanishing guard. In fact, if aggressor really good at plinking they can option select their opponent vanishing guard into guaranteed grab punish if the vanishing guard person using normal or any option that has no invincibility at startup. IF they hit they can proceed to do combo. Not to mention there is the threat of red blasting beating nearly all option out of vanishing guard. With counter assault, you essentially get to ignore the mix up game at the cost of the meter. The hit from counter assault produces a soft knockdown and depending on the character and spacing the defender doe shave frame advantage to start their stuff. Unlike Vanishing Gaurd, Counter assault is strong in lockdown situation or mix-ups, for starter counter assault invincibility start from frame one thru some of its startup. Red blast can keep the aggressor safe but little opportunity to punish.
  8. [CF] Video Posting Thread

New combo video of Bang, many combos finished with double super and some interesting resets.
  9. [UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

If I had a PS4, I'd still get UNIST as well. Unfortunately, still no Steam release date... ...tho that may actually be a good thing for my wallet and gaming time allocation!
  10. BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

it's a shame most of the artwork fades into transparency.
  11. [UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Well, for anyone that cares of waiting for the English release of UNIST to come out. It seems its going to be moved further than its "Late 2017" timeframe into now February 9th, 2018 in both NA/EU regions. At least there's a solid date, but yeah, the wait will be excruciating. And yes, inb4 the game is sandwiched (or DOA'd [on arrival]) with other releases like DBFZ (which technically, is 2 weeks within each other) which would probably make overseas UNIST a blip on the radar. But still getting it regardless.
  12. Kum Haehyun Critique thread.

In general, I'd just throw fireballs and basically be patient. Wait for an opportunity to do an air combo for big damage or an opening to knockdown my opponent to do a fireball from behind + 5H crossup. Sorry to necro! But also testing out something on these forums =) (how to make the forum bolded w/ new content again).
  13. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

In celebration of the 10th anniversary of BlazBlue, ASW opened a special website: http://www.blazblue.jp/10th/ It contains artworks and information to nearly all major characters and will be updated with interviews of the creators and other things. There are also two contests: a fan art contest and a popularity poll. Regarding the poll: it's possible to vote everyday for a character until 31 of January 2018. Winners will likely affect merchandise and maybe even games, like BBTAG or BBADW http://www.blazblue.jp/10th/contest/characters/
  14. BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Key artwork and logo of the BlazBlue 10th anniversary website: http://www.blazblue.jp/10th/ The website also contains artworks (new and cut out from the key artworks) of side, manga and novels characters (Lord Tenjo, One, Kazuma, Seven, Eight, Grimwood Huster, Meifang Lapislazuli, Karenjina Parsett, and more)
  15. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

In an ideal world, I will be able to play team Big Boys, Tager/Wald So, my preferred character additions list goes as follows: Tager, Naoto (Waifu Edition), and Yang
  16. I'm gonna look at this message one day and think "Damn.... I'm old."

1. Steve-Fiction

Steve-Fiction

I want to join this.

17. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

i never use it. i agree with you in that using the vanish guard and countering has always been more favorable to me than using the counter assault. if i do use it, its likely by accident
  18. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

Couldn't help but feel that Azrael would be kinda dissapointed, seeing how 80% of the cast from the other 3 universes are likely to be just kids with superpowers Let's hope so, because I'm starting to worry our four main heroines is all we'll get.
  19. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

You forgot to say UNGA, Vulcan, lol. Anyways, the character count will keep on growing to a sizable number, and yes, don't worry about it, the other RWBY characters will appear in due time.
  20. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

Wonder if current ratio is how the final roster will look? Looking bleak for supporting RWBY characters!
  21. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

Azrael is a must to this game! Many people from different places coming to BB world and the Mad Dog won't even have a chance to hunt them? I don't think so! Now I only need Terumi and BB characters are done for me
  22. [BB:TAG] News/Gameplay Discussion

Our gorilla lord and savior has come. Oh and Gordeau, and Yukiko.
  23. Earlier
  24. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

something I'm curious about. does anyone find counter assaults useful in this game at all? it seems way more effective to just banishing guard and counter with normals 90% of the time. rather than sacrifice meter to reset to neutral.
  25. BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

Whens the summary for the next chapter gonna be up? Im to excited.
  26. BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

Wha? Its gonna end soon? How do you know? I dont want it to end. So many questions left unanswered!!
  27. click the image to enlarge. GREAT VALUE SMASH aims to provide the best possible local experience for players and spectators of all interest and skill levels. We aim to provide plenty of setups for our players, our exceptional stream goes all night, and all recorded sets are later uploaded to our YouTube! VENUE Great Value Smash's local tournaments are held at The Grid Games (52 Purnell Place, Manchester CT 06042), a local gaming store that has become a staple in the Connecticut recreational community. Downtown Manchester Free Parking Free Wi-Fi TONS of restaurants of all cuisines in walking distance WEEKLY FGC SCHEDULE Visit our Events page to see our full, detailed game schedule! Click the game you're interested in to pre-register! Tuesdays 7PM: SFV OR MvCI + IJ2 (Alternating weeks) Sundays 7PM: GGXRD + BBCF + KOF + UNIEL (Every other week) REGISTRATION AND FEES Spectator: FREE! Come chill! Venue: $5 per person (If you're doing anything aside from spectating, you need to pay this.) Event: $5 per player / $10 per team If you're stuck in traffic but on your way, pre-register on smash.gg. If you can't, call The Grid Games (860-645-9006) and ask for the GVS Tournament Organizer, or comment on the Facebook event page and let the Tournament Organizer know that you are running late. Great Value Smash events start on time, so please be on time! TOURNAMENT FORMATS < 24 players: Round Robin Pools into a Top Bracket > 23 players: Double Elimination Bracket w/ FREE Amateur Bracket Either way, you'll be playing PLENTY of sets and get the most bang for your buck!
  28. BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

Looks like the manga is at its climax. I'm guessing it will end up being 3 volumes long instead of 4 like Remix Heart was. Trinity gave Muchorin to Bell in this chapter. I guess that might explain why Luna doesn't remember Mai, since Muchorin uses its user's memories as a power source. Perhaps Bell will end up sacrificing her mind to save Mai.
  1. Load more activity