Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

As a new dawn rises over the ruins of the last New England Thread, a blistering phoenix springs forth from the remnants of Mindgame's forgotten pants, marking the next chapter of the New England thread.

Because I'm a dick, I feel the need to do this. FIRST!

Edit: Also, stay godlike, Zoob. Serious Casuals has been a great way to burn time for me.

As a new dawn rises over the ruins of the last New England Thread, a blistering phoenix springs forth from the remnants of Mindgame's forgotten pants, marking the next chapter of the New England thread.

BAM! To mindgame: <3 Glitch and Why. Reimaging so everyone can enjoy your pantsu.

b5ocbb.jpg

I fear for New England.....You men are insane. >_> WHY AM I THE SANE ONE? I DON'T LIKE BEING THE SANE ONE. TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY. GAH! *Explodes*

I fear for New England.....You men are insane. >_> WHY AM I THE SANE ONE? I DON'T LIKE BEING THE SANE ONE. TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY. GAH! *Explodes*

You Fuujin all day and WE'RE the insane ones?! lololol

Oh yeah tales I'll pm you a pic of zagi progress so far.

It's ok Tales, I'm insane but not yet crazy.

Also, stay godlike, Zoob. Serious Casuals has been a great way to burn time for me.

I myself have been enjoying Serious Casuals as well. I laughed my ass off during the WWE All Stars review.

Lastly, Just reposting in the new thread:

Why Temple is OPEN this Saturday! BRING YOUR PRIDE SO THAT IT MAY BE SHATTERED [andmyshangtsungcanstealyoursoul~]

It's EVO weekend and I wanna stream monster so I'll make it to Why's next week.

Btw Zoob, since I can't go to Otakon I expect a video of Tony Oliver, Patrick Seitz and Cristina Vee (again) giving shoutouts to New England!

I'll be going to Gaming ETC this weekend to stream monster EVO and play casuals. Also, not a fan of our new thread title.

I'm not really a fan either, especially since I [very] dislike SSF4. But whatever, it got voted. I voted because I was bored, didn't think we'd actually make a new thread. Oh well.

So EVO is this week huh? Anyone know the times of when the games will be?

EDIT: I just found the old player list from the original New England thread, should we repost it?

I'm kinda contemplating whether I should just hold casuals next week instead because of EVO/Otakon. Pretty sure it'll only end up being the old BG crew that comes. As of now I'll still hold it, but it depends on what other people say. Or maybe I can hold it both weeks, dunno.

Also, why is this thread apparently a Street Fighter thread? Did we all suddenly switch games?

Hey Ril.

Nick, I will be coming over to your house on Tuesday after work.

Glitch, do you or your girlfriend remember where you bought the rings that go on Mu's cape? Meghan wants to know.

Why, you're a dastardly fiend. I like to wear clothes and I'm not coming over to your house this Saturday.

Thread title should be changed.

Nick, I will be coming over to your house on Tuesday after work.

Thanks for telling me so I can prepare. Either your phone hates me with a passion, my phone is still ass, OR BOTH.

BTW: If you wanna play League with Chuck and Paul tomorrow on your laptop [since mine is exploded and I'm already planning on building a custom desktop around $900] I'll let you use my Account so you can try out all the heroes/Blitzcrank

Hey Ril.

Glitch, do you or your girlfriend remember where you bought the rings that go on Mu's cape? Meghan wants to know.

Thread title should be changed.

I don't remember exactly where she got them but as far as I know they are just plain ol shower rings that were painted. And her gem's were just acrylic with El sheets beneath them.

Is anyone going to Evo this year? I remember BlueNINE went last year with some people [i saw him on Team Spooky too] but how about this year?

Last time I was on PSN was like on Friday and before that it was sometime in mid June lol. If I'm on, it's usually going to be at night and I'll probably be hitting up training mode.

I really want to go to GU or PWA but weekdays are terribad because of work/classes :vbang:

EDIT: ANYONE ELSE HERE GOING TO PWA TOURNEY? I NEED A PARTNER FOR MAHVEL AND MK9.