• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 22 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Chrome Homura
Chrome Homura

Lonely Scrub

• Members
  • Location Eugene, Oregon
Would anyone happen to possess translations of the bonus audio clips featuring the game's Voice actors that was in the JP release of AC+? A few of them are on youtube, but the uploader seems to have lost interest in the project, leaving the rest untold...

Anyone?

...they're not going to change Xrd to a three-button fighter where you auto instant block and can execute supers by shouting "I BELIEVE IN MY DREAMS!" at the arcade cabinet.

#2 25 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Blade
Blade

"That Guy"

• Members
  • Location The Backyard
  • PSN:  Mimeblade
Ah, I forgot, a while ago I made a transcript, but it got lost when my site disappeared.

Regardless, you can find the entirety of the interviews here: http://www.aksysgame...ggxxacp/secret/

Passwords should be listed ON the picture. If not, then it's the name of the voice actor/actress associated with the character.

If it's too much trouble, I can just make a fresh document and put it up on Scribd.

Edited by Blade, 25 March 2012 - 06:36 AM.

In the year 2014, a certain project began that would haunt humanity for centuries to come, it was known as the Gear Project.

#3 25 March 2012 - 07:00 AM

Blade
Blade

"That Guy"

• Members
  • Location The Backyard
  • PSN:  Mimeblade
Here, for anyone who wants it. http://www.scribd.co...cret-Interviews
In the year 2014, a certain project began that would haunt humanity for centuries to come, it was known as the Gear Project.

#4 25 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Chrome Homura
Chrome Homura

Lonely Scrub

• Members
  • Location Eugene, Oregon
My prayers have been answered.

Many thanks!

...they're not going to change Xrd to a three-button fighter where you auto instant block and can execute supers by shouting "I BELIEVE IN MY DREAMS!" at the arcade cabinet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users