C.Viper's Boy Toy

• Members
  • Location Boston
  • XBL: Dreadmaniac
  • PSN:  Dreadmaniac_v2.0
Punishes:

Their game plan:Annoy the hell out of you

Strategy: Beat them at their own game

This match up can be frustrating because Taokaka has the ability to position both players in a neutral state, which is one of Carl's weaker areas. She can also 2A you out of vivace, which makes getting out of neutral state even more difficult. the most effective ways to get out of her poking game are back dashing or Instant Barrier. Do not jump around trying to catch Taokaka, this is exactly what the other player is trying to get you to do. Instead be patient, and don't try to outspeed her in the match. Brio and 8D are very good tools in this match up. Once taokaka gets in C-O-N state the match is done. However, be weary of a burst, because you DO NOT want to have her flying all over the screen again. Patience is key in this match up. Similar to El fuerte in Street fighter :P

Btw, 2C works wonders in this match, you would be surprised :D
DISCUSS

Update:
ummmmm, 8D
Also, backdashing in neutral may bot always work so be cautious. If she uses a low, vivace as soon as possible before she resets in neutral again with 5D>B

Edited by sinder, 17 May 2013 - 03:48 PM.

Jin has a hard neutral game? Jin is the textbook definition of autopilot neutral.

:JI:

#2 08 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

Akira-Shiro
Akira-Shiro

Banned

• Banned
  • Location Washington, D.C
  • PSN:  Akira-Shiro
If uv ever thought OMFG THIS BITCH IS ANNOYING,, dont feel bad cause she is. This matchup is a game of patients she controls the pase of this match & 9/10 u will lose to a time out DO NOT LET HER GET THE HP LEAD U WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. In this match i would advise staying directly behind Ada the reason being is that Tao will not poke her nooooo,, she'll be 20ft in the air for 90seconds of the match. DO NOT GO AIR TO AIR WITH HER CH JD will be the bain of ur existence & it may not do alot of dmg but that 2.6k she does get will give her the HP lead. Remember she caint hurt u so long as u stay on the ground.
Ur best option is to use 8D & Brio while slowly advancing Ada & urself remember if she is far Use volante & if u justed used Ada & Tao is coming to go through because ADA is going through recovery just jump allegreto... however this move must be use preemptivly or it will not stop her. & Always do it in the 9 direction(Up-Back) from Adas position. This will give them the opportunity to hit Ada & GTFO. Its a gamble i am aware but its a gamble where u only lose presure but keep your Hp. This is a game of chess that u must try ur hardest to win. IMO this is our worst matchup in this game

l never thought 720 would give a fuck about trivial things, such as invincibility.

I survived the end of the world... obviously im of a higher being. Therefor i demand u worship me, its only right.

#3 26 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

sinder
sinder

C.Viper's Boy Toy

• Members
  • Location Boston
*UPDATED FIRST POST*

Jin has a hard neutral game? Jin is the textbook definition of autopilot neutral.

#4 28 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

Narcastic
Narcastic

Silver Member

• Members
  • Location Indonesia
  • PSN:  Narcastics

IMO this is our worst matchup in this game

Indeed, I just face a good taokaka mainer in my region and I indeed having a TOUGH time to catch her on the "ground", playing it high up there aint helping, just try to catch her out of DE (dancing edge) with 6a or burio or volante to lock her up before a IAD b or just j.a for hit confirmation. I win pretty close but it was a really Edge to edge battle.
Main :TG::CA::CH:
"In the end of every tourney, remember, you're part of the community" MikeZ

#5 17 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

sinder
sinder

C.Viper's Boy Toy

• Members
  • Location Boston
--update--

didn't really need to update much since 8D and brio pretty much make it easier for you

neutral, as stated above, is not a good place to be in this MU. You should use Alle-cans to stuff 2A. Also, she avoids every move besides 2B, 2A, slide, 2D, j. 2C and 3C when she is crawling. Do not forget that she can crawl after she uses a low attack. I forget she had that "move" and I'm sure others don't take it into consideration as well. You can also stuff crawl with Alle-can.

#6 06 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

Narcastic
Narcastic

Silver Member

• Members
  • Location Indonesia
  • PSN:  Narcastics
Volante follow up with hop allegretto also profit! :3
Main :TG::CA::CH:
"In the end of every tourney, remember, you're part of the community" MikeZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic