Sign in to follow this  
Sword~of~Doom

BBCSEX: Unlimited Mars mode (Help!)

First and all, hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!

I think of myself of a decent Mu player, I can dart trough score attack mode with her even getting hit but...

...Unlimited Mars mode is destroying my confidence ç__ç

A friend keep telling me about using stylish mode Tager and spam that one attack, but I don't really want to be cheap.

Is there some kind of trick or an advice that can help me?

Thanks everyone!

A friend keep telling me about using stylish mode Tager and spam that one attack, but I don't really want to be cheap.

or what, is the console going to brick itself or something?

unlimited mars in itself is pretty cheap, given the sheer imbalance in the matches at a basic level and the incredibly frustrating AI. i'd suggest you do yourself a favor and pick beginner mode tager.

because honestly how can you beat something that's cheap via legit tactics

Edited by KayEff

or what, is the console going to brick itself or something?

unlimited mars in itself is pretty cheap, given the sheer imbalance in the matches at a basic level and the incredibly frustrating AI. i'd suggest you do yourself a favor and pick beginner mode tager.

because honestly how can you beat something that's cheap via legit tactics

No, is just that I wanted to do it my own way to please my silly pride!

Still, since U. Hakumen is the bane of my existence, looks like I'll need to get adjusted to stylish Tager and smash my way trough all of them by sheer force.

What would that one attack be? I'm not familiar with Stylish mode. But if it's his 360 you'd better spend a few hours in training it's execution so you could at least play normal Tager and keep about 30% of your dignity.

As far as I know you don't get anything for beating Unlimited Mars mode, so I'd say keep trying with Mu to at least improve your reaction and combos(Unlimited Mars has a lot of random shit going on, don't bother too much on learning characters).

What would that one attack be? I'm not familiar with Stylish mode. But if it's his 360 you'd better spend a few hours in training it's execution so you could at least play normal Tager and keep about 30% of your dignity.

As far as I know you don't get anything for beating Unlimited Mars mode, so I'd say keep trying with Mu to at least improve your reaction and combos(Unlimited Mars has a lot of random shit going on, don't bother too much on learning characters).

Correct, that's the attack my friend was talking about.

And yeah, the trophy/achievement is just for actually attempting at it 10 times or more.

I made it to Relius with Mu now after a gruesome battle with Ragna, but he washed the floor with me. I think it's indeed Tager time.

If you don't just want to clear it but can't bother restarting it over and over either, try the second controller trick.

Press start on the second one when you're about to lose, beat the new "challenger" and try again.

It worked in CS Score Attack, it should work here too.

If you don't just want to clear it but can't bother restarting it over and over either, try the second controller trick.

Press start on the second one when you're about to lose, beat the new "challenger" and try again.

It worked in CS Score Attack, it should work here too.

I totally forgot about that! Nor I knew it worked in Unlimited Mars too.