Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jazriel

New, where to start?

I have a specific interest that I want to have fulfilled before I get more into BlazBlue as my "next game." I'm a big fan of SSBM (Super Smash Bros Melee) but I want to be able to play a fighter online due to how convenient it is. I'm looking at buying a 360 or PS3 version of BBCSX, but I'm not too sure which one I should go for. What I want is a game that has enough people playing online that I can actually play some games for an hour or two without waiting 5-10 minutes for a 99 second match.

Which console has the more stable online community? Or are they pretty much the same?

You're gonna get that problem on both systems tbh. Most people prefer to use player match rooms because you play the same guys over and over again with little waiting between matches (Unless you're sitting out due to more than 2 of you in a room). Ranked waiting times are massively variant on the time of day. People say the 360 is slightly more stable, but I generally don't have problems on my PS3.

And if you'll forgive me for stating the obvious, do try to use a wired connection if you want to play online.

Apparently 360 is more stable. But the difference must be minimal at best. I can always find games on the 360, However im certain its the same (If not better) on PS3.

Pick the system you like the most. Both are great for BB.