Looking for a 'casualish' group to hang out with online (PSN)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 09 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Evertras
Evertras

King DDD... DDDD

• Members
  • Location Las Vegas, NV
  • XBL: dude wait what
  • PSN:  Dude-Wait-What
Back in CT, I was part of a 'study group' that played pretty regularly every evening with about 10 or so people. The fun part for me was more the socializing/BSing than the learning, and I'm looking for a new group like that. Lag isn't a big deal to me, and I'm not looking for top tier players. Just people that want to do decently well and have some fun.

Anyone doing this on PSN? Everything seems so much quieter these days. :(
Shiki, how many have you had tonight?
What?
How many have you had tonight?
What?
Nevermind.

#2 10 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

zeth07
zeth07

Casual

• Moderators

Back in CT, I was part of a 'study group' that played pretty regularly every evening with about 10 or so people. The fun part for me was more the socializing/BSing than the learning, and I'm looking for a new group like that. Lag isn't a big deal to me, and I'm not looking for top tier players. Just people that want to do decently well and have some fun.

Anyone doing this on PSN? Everything seems so much quieter these days. :(

Use this thread to find matches:
http://www.dustloop....inder-GG-thread

Since you posted your info in the ID thread, I'll eventually friend request you and then send you a chat invite into the PSN chatroom.

Beyond that I would advise looking in the ID thread and friend requesting people yourself who are within a reasonable distance from you and just mention you're from Dustloop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users