Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CP] Rachel Alucard Gameplay Discussion

BBCP_Header_Gameplay_Discussion.png

Discuss the newest iteration of Rachel here. Speculation should be kept to a minimum as we are aiming to get as much solid information from the loketest gathered here. Information should not be taken as 100% accurate nor will it reflect the final changes Rachel will receive due to the nature of loketests.

Overdrive:

"Elf Lied" - Sylpheed Gauge recovery rate increased

New Moves:

Beruza Lotus - 22A / Barrel Lotus - 22B

Characters

• Rachel: Can transform rods into homing cat bats with a propeller in their belly. Seems like they work like the pumpkin in that way that they only have hitboxes while affected by Silpheed.
This is what I got from it.

-Once 22A/B is activated, bat will fly towards the opponent and circle around him.
-Once it actually hits (after spending some time spinning around the opponent I assume), it adds 1 to the hit counter but the hitstun is nearly nonexistent.
-Other players have said something about bats exploding but as he didn't know the conditions for it he couldn't confirm it
-Apparently you can actually have multiple bats on the field so it can get pretty annoying if they do explode, and put considerable pressure on the opponent.

Unconfirmed

• 4B is special cancellable
    6B is jump cancellable
    j.2C returns to being an overhead

From the general discussion thread:

6Bjcあり

4B必殺技キャンセルのみ

22技の用途不明。姫様が傘くるくるしてかわいい

5CC後は蛙設置はできるけど放電しない?設置後5Bで拾ってエリアルにいっちゃった

6A地上ヒットは地上喰らいになる(浮かない)

空Aロベで相手が思いのほか吹っ飛ぶ。

ヒット後の飛び方が細々と変わってる感じ。

JBが思いのほか高くあがるのかJBJCからバウンドがうまくいかなかった

ODは「一定時間、常に地上に居る時のように風回復」って感じ?今後の研究に期待

金バなくなったのいたい

Well, I tried to TL what I could, forgive me for the errors. I really don't understand some of this stuff.

- 6B can be jump cancelled.

- 4B is only special cancellable.

- The 22x moves don't have a clear use. Princess (nickname for Rachel)'s umbrella whirls and whirls around and is cute.

- Frog can be placed after 5CC but it seems that electricity doesn't activate. After placing George, 5B pickup hits them in the air (My note: I'm not sure on the translation for this particular sentence at all).

- 6A doesn't float on hit, if you hit the opponent on the ground he will stay grounded.

- This is something about air A lobelia but I have no clue what he's saying.

- It feels like the trajectory after hitting is slightly different.

- Wow, I have no idea what the hell this sentence is going on about. My best guess is that it after j.B jump cancel, the opponent does not get 'bounded' if he's too high.

- Overdrive feels like wind will recover after a fixed period as though Rachel were grounded. Looking forward to future research. (My own note: I guess this means Rachel can recover wind in OD while in the air.)

- Something about there being no Gold Burst.

今レイチェル見てる

バウンド後の相手、今までよりかなり高く飛ぶ?JBJC後の高さからだとBロベ届かなかった

南瓜と蛙に変化は感じない

22技は避雷針がコウモリになって相手にくっつく?

BCロベも地上ヒットで相手浮かない

OD中空中は回復しないっぽい

4Bfc対応

Things I can make out:

Pumpkin and frog feel unchanged

4B fatal counters

after j.2C lv2 bounce opponent seems to be higher. After j.B j.C j.2C lv2 can't hit with 236B.

B/C lobelias doesnt float on hit.

OD doesnt recover gauge in air.

still cant get wtf is 22x, something about rodes+umbrella.

gold burst loss hurts rachel:<

今レイチェル見てる

バウンド後の相手、今までよりかなり高く飛ぶ?JBJC後の高さからだとBロベ届かなかった

南瓜と蛙に変化は感じない

22技は避雷針がコウモリになって相手にくっつく?

BCロベも地上ヒットで相手浮かない

OD中空中は回復しないっぽい

4Bfc対応

Things I can make out:

Pumpkin and frog feel unchanged

4B fatal counters

After bound (I think this refers to 5CC) j.2C groundbounce, the opponent flies higher than usual. After JB JC, they are too high for B lobelia to connect.

Pumpkin and frog feel unchanged.

22x series causes lightning rods to turn into bats and cling to the opponent (!?!?! I'm not sure on the verb so it might not be 'turn into' bats, but it's definitely something like that)

B and C lobelia do not cause float on hit.

It looks like it doesn't recover in OD if you're in the air (Doesn't specify what exactly doesn't recover, probably wind though).

4B fatal counters.

EDIT: Thanks kotokot for telling me 'bound' is groundbounce lol.

If 236B lobelia doesn't connect after j.2C, I suppose with 50 Heat we just do BBL? Not sure I'm slow with understanding these things.

If 236B lobelia doesn't connect after j.2C, I suppose with 50 Heat we just do BBL? Not sure I'm slow with understanding these things.

I think we can do something like: J.B, J.C, J.2C lvl 2, 2D, 236B...

That's another wind used and depending on how fast the opponent falls down after 2D, the 236B won't even connect properly. Let's just wait and see what kind of midscreen combos we'll get this time.

最後に追加技だけど、ほんとに詳細不明。

まず22Aと22Bで出る蝙蝠の色が違う。

出たら相手に向かって飛んで行き、相手の周りをぐるぐるぐる

まとわりつく際、攻撃判定が1回出るけど仰け反りはほぼ無し。

他の人が言ってた爆発するっていうのは条件がわからなくて見れなかった

2、3匹まとわりつくから、もし爆発するなら相手は相当プレッシャーかかると思う。

22A and 22B bats have both different colors.

Explode after a period of time?

Should still work if you leave out j.B, they specifically refer to j.B j.C 2D j.2C. Sucks though since a few chars have such thin hitboxes.

From the "BBCP System Changes/Movelist Translations and Loketest Information" thread:

Characters

• Rachel: Can transform rods into homing cat bats with a propeller in their belly. Seems like they work like the pumpkin in that way that they only have hitboxes while affected by Silpheed.

Sylpheed affects these bats.

multiple pumpkin-like cat bats? l wonder how they're going to makes these moves not-broken.

what the hell is a cat bat anyway...

That's another wind used and depending on how fast the opponent falls down after 2D, the 236B won't even connect properly. Let's just wait and see what kind of midscreen combos we'll get this time.

最後に追加技だけど、ほんとに詳細不明。

まず22Aと22Bで出る蝙蝠の色が違う。

出たら相手に向かって飛んで行き、相手の周りをぐるぐるぐる

まとわりつく際、攻撃判定が1回出るけど仰け反りはほぼ無し。

他の人が言ってた爆発するっていうのは条件がわからなくて見れなかった

2、3匹まとわりつくから、もし爆発するなら相手は相当プレッシャーかかると思う。

22A and 22B bats have both different colors.

Explode after a period of time?

This is what I got from it.

-Once 22A/B is activated, bat will fly towards the opponent and circle around him.

-Once it actually hits (after spending some time spinning around the opponent I assume), it adds 1 to the hit counter but the hitstun is nearly nonexistent.

-Other players have said something about bats exploding but as he didn't know the conditions for it he couldn't confirm it

-Apparently you can actually have multiple bats on the field so it can get pretty annoying if they do explode, and put considerable pressure on the opponent.

after j.2C lv2 bounce opponent seems to be higher. After j.B j.C j.2C lv2 can't hit with 236B.

Hmm, I wonder what that means for my favorite combo, the j.2c frog 1d 5cc...

gold burst loss hurts rachel:<

BB gold bursts were a horrible mechanic anyway, good riddance.

football frog combo will likely not work, or it will require 1-2 extra winds, if the higher ground bounce on j.2c makes it to the final build. alot of her combo routes may change completely.

新技のことで頭一杯で全然調べらんなかったです。面目ない

各種ロータス…姫様が傘をクルクル回すモーションを取った後、設置してある全部の避雷針の上先端らへんからお腹に扇風機付けたコウモリが出現、相手に向かってゆっくり追尾。多分発生保証あり。どんぐらいの距離を追尾するかはわからない

ヒット、ガード問わず相手にまとわりつく。Aロータスなら縦に、Bロータスなら横に風の影響が強くなる

Aロータスが付いてる状態で3C→8Dとやったらすげえ浮く。多分8Dの後カエル設置→3C拾いができるかも。Bロータスはよくわからんかった。すみません

空中で発動した場合、JCホールドのようにゆっくり姫様が降りてくる。着地まで無防備で、空ダやジャンプや攻撃でキャンセルできない

発生がちょっと遅く、全体動作が多分長い。しかもコウモリが発生してから追尾する間もあるからアイリス感覚では使いづらい。ていうか個人的にこの技が使いづらい

長々と失礼しました

あと既出だったら申し訳ないんだけど、姫様のクラッシュトリガーはナゴがマッチョになってチョップをかまします。食らった相手はCSの時の追加Cみたいな喰らいモーションをとります

こんくらいかな。では

More info of her new moves.

That is a wall of text.

Basically he explains what 22A and B look like, but since we already know that I'll skip it.

He also says something about A lotus being amazing with vertical wind. For instance if you get a 3C hit near a pole, do 8D and awesome shit happens. I didn't quite understand all of the next sentence but I think it's something like "the hitstun is probably good enough for you to set up a frog and follow it up with 3C".

Air versions are very hard to use. They make Rachel float like j.[C] does, except she can't cancel it into a normal and thus stays defenseless until she lands. The startup also is slower and awkward, much like an air sword iris (I think? not too sure about that part). An awkward move to use.

Finally, Rachel's crush trigger is Nago becoming all macho and karate chopping the opponent. Twirls on hit.

That is a wall of text.

Basically he explains what 22A and B look like, but since we already know that I'll skip it.

He also says something about A lotus being amazing with vertical wind. For instance if you get a 3C hit near a pole, do 8D and awesome shit happens. I didn't quite understand all of the next sentence but I think it's something like "the hitstun is probably good enough for you to set up a frog and follow it up with 3C".

Air versions are very hard to use. They make Rachel float like j.[C] does, except she can't cancel it into a normal and thus stays defenseless until she lands. The startup also is slower and awkward, much like an air sword iris (I think? not too sure about that part). An awkward move to use.

Finally, Rachel's crush trigger is Nago becoming all macho and karate chopping the opponent. Twirls on hit.

Bolding the most important part. I am officially super hyped for this.

If the j.2C bounce is higher couldn't we use 236C after and superjump? Just speculation, might not be that simple.

C lobelia flies too far for the sword iris to combo, iirc. Either way, we'd still lose the midscreen frog combos and other level 2 j.2C corner combos and whatnot. Some of those combos could probably be made possible with extra use of wind (ie: the corner combos), but it may not be worthwhile to do so.

Wall of text incoming..

空中カエルコン

投げから余裕でした。問題なくできそう

OD

常時風回復速度が最高速度に

空中では回復しません。聞いた話だと発生時の暗転中に無敵があるようでそこで大技を空振らせて

5A>~>3Cカボチャで相手にビシバシカボチャ当てつつ優雅にカエル置いて~なんてことができるかも

キャンセルクラッシュトリガー

ガトからCTやってみたけど一応キャンセル?になってるのかもしれない。スムーズには出た

でもCTの発生自体クッソ遅い

基本ガト

5B>2B>5B   OK

>3C、jc、6C OK

5C>3C、6C   OK

ぐあああガト4B忘れました

今までとあんま変わらないです

高速中段

JA中段健在。F式余裕でした

3C関連(対ノエルやロベリア)

運よく対ノエルができたけど3Cは2hitのまま。攻撃判定は変わってないと思います

3C>BorCロベ>5Aは正直キッツい。前述の通り3方向に飛ぶ(落ちる)ので拾いがかなりシビア

ちなみに中央はまずできないと思うます

4Bの挙動(hit時)

バウンドします。他ゲーでごめんだけどスレイヤーの5HSを空中で当てたようなバウンド

地上で4Bを当ててもこのバウンドになる

で、面白いのが4Bを当てた高さによって相手のバウンドも変わる

なのでAロタのとこで書いた 3C>8D で浮かせたら高めで4B当てるとバウンドした後5Bで拾えるくらい弾む。

受身不能もなかなかある感じで夢が広がります

J2C関連(中段かは調べられry)

jc不可、空中必殺技キャンセル可、地上通常技キャンセル可

発生が体感かなーり遅い、というか重い。ほんの少し下に降り始めた頃にやっと判定が出る感じ?

全体的な挙動(ゲームスピード、ヒットストップ、コマンド)

ゲームズピード速い速いと聞いていたけどどうだろう。全体的に歩きがめちゃくちゃ遅い(他キャラも)と感じた

歩いて位置調整しようとしてもなんかまだるっこしい感覚

ヒットストップはシャープになった。で空中でhitしたりすると相手がすぐ落ちちゃう感じ。重力しゅごい

ひとつコマンドで気になったのがアストラル試してないんだけどカレンデュラのコマンドって変わってなければ222Bでしょ

はいはいBロータスとかやってアストラルと発動とかなりそうで怖いですね

SE関連は攻撃がhitする度猫がトイレで砂かけるような音がする。砂っぽい

ガードは鈍い金属音

あーあと端でロベリア撃った時の跳ね返りの挙動は飛び道具と相殺して跳ね返ってくる感じ

画面端が飛び道具だとしてそれとぶつかって跳ね返ってくる。跳ね返る距離もそんな感じ

CT最大溜めでバリガ半分以上ふっとんでワラタ

以上です。あとなんか思い出したら書きます

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6Bchの挙動、jc

6Bchは今までと同じ壁バン。jcできる

青肉

めちゃくちゃ難しかった

なにが難しくなってるかってBロベが空中でヒットすると相手が3方向に吹っ飛ぶ

JC>JCじゃなくてJB>JCのがワンチャンあるかも?

ロリコン

無理wwJ2Cが発生遅くなってる?みたいで入力してワンテンポしてからドッコイショする

いろんな高さ試したけど一回もできませんでした

電気椅子chの挙動

最後に対戦したカルルがイケメンすぎて捗った。2C2回見せたらchしまくってくれた

浮きは今までと変わらない印象。受身不能伸びてるかも?

ヒットストップの影響で風のタイミング変わっちゃってるだけかもしんないけど2Dして相手が地面について5Bしても赤だった

画面端5CCビターン

けっこう長いこと張り付く。約1秒くらい張り付いてんじゃないかなあ

Aロータスの使用感(Bは調べられなかった;)ちなみにAが縦影響

避雷針がギィっぽいのに変化して相手をホーミング、2本以上あっても避雷針全部消えて近いとこが変化するだったと思う

空中で発動するとあの開幕演出みたいに手広げながらゆっくり降りてくる

Aロタついてる状態で3C2Dでレイチェルhjくらいの高さまで相手が浮く

3D2Dカエル>3Cは僕はできませんでした

Holy shit, I guess I'll just translate it bit by bit.

Here we go.

空中カエルコン

投げから余裕でした。問題なくできそう

Kerokero combo worked perfectly from a throw, doesn't seem to be an issue.

OD

常時風回復速度が最高速度に

空中では回復しません。聞いた話だと発生時の暗転中に無敵があるようでそこで大技を空振らせて

5A>~>3Cカボチャで相手にビシバシカボチャ当てつつ優雅にカエル置いて~なんてことができる かも

Alright, didn't get the last sentence but about overdrive. Wind regen constantly is at its maximum speed on the ground, still no air regen on the other hand. From what he heard, it has startup invincibility so maybe we could come up with some new mindgames like whiffing a move and cancelling into this to punish a punish attempt. 5A>~>3C part is an example of it but I didn't get it.

キャンセルクラッシュトリガー

ガトからCTやってみたけど一応キャンセル?になってるのかもしれない。スムーズには出た

でもCTの発生自体クッソ遅い

Looks like you can gatling into crush trigger. It came out smoothly from another move but the startup of CT itself is bloody slow.

Note to self: Gato is short for gatling, welp shit, jp FG slang.

基本ガト

5B>2B>5B   OK

>3C、jc、6C OK

5C>3C、6C   OK

ぐあああガト4B忘れました

今までとあんま変わらないです

Basic gatlings

Pretty self explanatory so I'mma skip this part. He just says that he forgot 4B gatlings and that her gatlings haven't changed much.

Also, the way to read this most likely is:

5B, cancels into 2B>5B OR 3C OR jump cancel OR 6C. Shit is pretty confusing when written like that but we'll see once we actually get footage of Rachel.

高速中段

JA中段健在。F式余裕でした

j.A IOH still here, no problem whatsoever. I have no idea what "F style" refers to here.

3C関連(対ノエルやロベリア)

運よく対ノエルができたけど3Cは2hitのまま。攻撃判定は変わってないと思います

3C>BorCロベ>5Aは正直キッツい。前述の通り3方向に飛ぶ(落ちる)ので拾いがかなりシビ ア

ちなみに中央はまずできないと思うます

3C still hits twice against Noel, no changes here. 3C basically hasn't changed at all from what we can see.

3C>B or C lobe>5A is very tough now as both versions of lobelia make the opponent fall towards the 3 direction on hit. Basically impossible midscreen?

4Bの挙動(hit時)

バウンドします。他ゲーでごめんだけどスレイヤーの5HSを空中で当てたようなバウンド

地上で4Bを当ててもこのバウンドになる

で、面白いのが4Bを当てた高さによって相手のバウンドも変わる

なのでAロタのとこで書いた 3C>8D で浮かせたら高めで4B当てるとバウンドした後5Bで拾えるくら い弾む。

受身不能もなかなかある感じで夢が広がります

4B changes on hit.

Bounces on hit. Much like Slayer's 5HS air hit. Bounces even on a grounded opponent and the bounce itself changes depending on the height at which 4B hits.

So assuming you've got a pole nearby, you could do things like 3C>8D with A lotus, 4B ground bounce, and pick it up with 5B for instance. Looks like the ground bounce actually is untechable (excluding emergency tech), which gives quite a lot of combo options.

J2C関連(中段かは調べられry)

jc不可、空中必殺技キャンセル可、地上通常技キャンセル可

発生が体感かなーり遅い、というか重い。ほんの少し下に降り始めた頃にやっと判定が出る感じ?

Something about finding out whether j.2C hits overhead or not? Stupid typo makes it impossible to understand but nothing confirmed so let's assume it's not an overhead for now.

Can't cancel into j.C, cancels into air specials, cancels into ground normals. Startup may be slower than earlier versions. It only gets a hitbox once you start coming down.

全体的な挙動(ゲームスピード、ヒットストップ、コマンド)

ゲームズピード速い速いと聞いていたけどどうだろう。全体的に歩きがめちゃくちゃ遅い(他キャラも)と感じ た

歩いて位置調整しようとしてもなんかまだるっこしい感覚

ヒットストップはシャープになった。で空中でhitしたりすると相手がすぐ落ちちゃう感じ。重 力しゅごい

ひとつコマンドで気になったのがアストラル試してないんだけどカレンデュラのコマンドって変わってなければ 222Bでしょ

はいはいBロータスとかやってアストラルと発動とかなりそうで怖いですね

SE関連は攻撃がhitする度猫がトイレで砂かけるような音がする。砂っぽい

ガードは鈍い金属音

General impressions on the game.

He heard that the game was very fast but has his doubts about this. Walking speed is very slow (and this issue is not limited to Rachel but other chars as well) which is quite irritating.

Hitstop is much sharper(?) than in earlier iterations. On air hits, the opponents fall at an incredible speed so GRAVITY CHANGES GALORE !

Astral command might have changed. On a side note, it links from B lotus. Scary stuff.

Something about sound effects, I couldn't make out the first sentence but guarding gives out a dull metallic sound.

あーあと端でロベリア撃った時の跳ね返りの挙動は飛び道具と相殺して跳ね返ってくる感じ

画面端が飛び道具だとしてそれとぶつかって跳ね返ってくる。跳ね返る距離もそんな感じ

Something about how lobelias bounce back. I couldn't understand half of it so if someone's feeling like translating it, please do. I have my own speculations on this but I'd rather not share something I'm not even sure about.

CT最大溜めでバリガ半分以上ふっとんでワラタ

CT makes more than half of the barrier gauge disappear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second half incoming

6Bchの挙動、jc

6Bchは今までと同じ壁バン。jcできる

6B jump cancellable

CH still wall bounces.

青肉

めちゃくちゃ難しかった

なにが難しくなってるかってBロベが空中でヒットすると相手が3方向に吹っ飛ぶ

JC>JCじゃなくてJB>JCのがワンチャンあるかも?

Ao niku (j.2C lvl2>B lobelia>...) is hard as all fuck because of aforementioned changes to B lobelia.

Maybe we could replace the current j.C>j.C with j.B>j.C?

ロリコン

無理wwJ2Cが発生遅くなってる?みたいで入力してワンテンポしてからドッコイショする

いろんな高さ試したけど一回もできませんでした

Lolicon combo (j.236A>j.2C lvl3 trick).

Impossible (lol). The changes in j.2C's startup completely messed up the timing and despit trying a bunch of different heights to make up for it, he couldn't get it out even once.

電気椅子chの挙動

最後に対戦したカルルがイケメンすぎて捗った。2C2回見せたらchしまくってくれた

浮きは今までと変わらない印象。受身不能伸びてるかも?

ヒットストップの影響で風のタイミング変わっちゃってるだけかもしんないけど2Dして相手が地面について5 Bしても赤だった

I'mma skip the unrelated part about him getting raped by an ikemen Carl.

No major changes there, maybe a bit more untechable time?

The timing to input wind has changed a wee bit but 2C CH>2D>5C still works like a charm.

画面端5CCビターン

けっこう長いこと張り付く。約1秒くらい張り付いてんじゃないかなあ

Corner 5CC wallsplats?

And for quite a long time too. It feels like it almost lasts for a whole second

Aロータスの使用感(Bは調べられなかったちなみにAが縦影響

避雷針がギィっぽいのに変化して相手をホーミング、2本以上あっても避雷針全部消えて近いとこが変化するだ ったと思う

空中で発動するとあの開幕演出みたいに手広げながらゆっくり降りてくる

Aロタついてる状態で3C2Dでレイチェルhjくらいの高さまで相手が浮く

3D2Dカエル>3Cは僕はできませんでした

Description of A and B lotus. Nothing new here. It seems you can have more than 2 lotuses out at the same time (unconfirmed). A lotus is affected by vertical wind I think (it says "shield" but I think it's vertical wind).

Something about air lotus, I've already described it in my previous post.

With an A lotus out, 3C>2D launches the opponent around high jump height.

He couldn't do 3D>2D>frog>3C. (I..... think there are a couple of obvious mistakes here, namely 3C>8D instead of 3C>2D or even 3D>2D which doesn't even make any sense, but let's wait and see if we get videos of Rachel in the near future. I sure hope so.)

Aaaaaaand, that's about it. *takes a puff out of an e-spliff*

Thanks Chii for translating!

And here we go, first loketest vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UwzUcbep8E&feature=plcp

Watching this confirms:

- B lobelia sending them further away and making the j.C follow-up impossible

- j.236A lobelia has a different angle (travels further) and also sends them further away. May be universal?

That means whenever we have to finish with j.C > j.236A, we get more breathing room to summon things, I like that.

No use of the new moves. >: