First and foremost, GGXXAC+R is confirmed as a free update to AC+, to be released this month
. Unfortunately, it looks like the XBL version has fallen behind and will be updated slightly later.
Secondly, a bunch of Xrd System Information
and Character Information
has been shared. Translations of this information are available on our forums
(courtesy Suzaku, etc.), and also on SRK
(courtesy iantothemax). A short version of this information follows.
So what's new in GGXrd?
What isn't new in Xrd?
- Guard Gauge replaced with "R.I.S.C." Level. Functions almost identically to the Guard Gauge (including forced counter hits), but doesn't go below its baseline.
- Dusts now have two follow-up options: homing jump (up) or ground dash (forward).
- Using a Roman Cancel during a projectile's recovery slows down time while allowing you to move freely, enabling combos even from a distance. Same meter cost.
- Clashing: Two Lights clash normally, Heavies > Lights and causes a reeling knockback, and two Heavies create a "Danger Time" scenario - hitting the opponent in Danger Time forces a "super" counter hit.
- The following mechanics all work the same as they do in AC, or at least similarly, except where noted elsewhere:
- button layout
- double jumps
- negative penalty
- faultless defense
- dead angle attacks
- roman cancels.
- Force Breaks
- Throw teching(?)