I will keep this locked and post the changes and combos in here.
+2C>5C gatling, easy to confirm for fatal , can't do the 2nd 2C
+sekkajin knockback decreases a lot
+2B >5B gatling added, cant do 2nd 2B
+rehhyou has longer recovery but it does 1300 instead of 1000 dmg
+ Yukikaze now does 3080 damage
+ jump is now 4F startup (was 5F in CS1)
+ j.B is looking as dangerous as it was in CT.(probably because of the new jump startup)
+ You can do "5B > 2B" and 5B > 6A", it looks like 6A is a really fun move to use now.
+ Neutral throw's freeze time is longer now.
+ 5B is air unblockable (must FD in the air)
+ 5C is air unblockable (must FD in the air)
+5D speed is faster than CS1, combo from 5C.
+ 6A removes a guard primer on block
+ 214B and j.214B knock down
+623B 's untechable time greatly increased, ground hit would be until they're knocked down, can follow up with 5C and 2D
+623C's untechable time increased; opponent will hit the ground on normal hit
+5C has better vertical range, can be used more as AA
+j.C has bigger hitbox below Jin
- 623D seems to have the same move proration, combos with 2 623D's involved pretty much don't work anymore (less dmg for corner loops?)
- 3C techable
- 5C has less horizontal reach
- 6A still forces crouch (5C>6C gatling from rapid possible) , still cant be special cancellable
- back throw prorated really bad
-6D doesn't break primer anymore
- throw is not cancellable anymore, but you can combo with dash 6C and does something around 2000
- 214D's startup looks slower
-623B's low hitbox removed, won't hit any crouching characters.