After Taito Type X2 got cracked, why would they choose to use it if it's just opening themselves up to piracy when Nesica is a safe option?
We think you're a joke
Shove your hope where it don't shine
Creator of Guilty Bits and other fighting game stuff
I just get done analyzing every bit of BBCP footage, and now GG^C+R is starting back up again? Ughhhh *goes back to lurk youtube.*
Man, it's times like this I wish I were way better at Japanese.
To play or to bitch
Too many babies
I'll sit here and hope for someone to translate that.
Will learn иии
Here you go , the Baiken changes posted above :
Changes from 2nd loketest
Startup faster ?
Had a good feeling when poking with it repeatedly. (not sure for this part)
The vacuum effect diagonally downwards from the 2nd loketest is gone (I suppose he means vacuum effect against opponents in the air)
- Tatami Gaeshi
On CH the opponent flies so high now that you can connect with kabari (41236H). It also has a hitbox when "closing". As it only hits a little bit it doesn't seem possible to combo and because of this it seems that it will be difficult to pursue the opponent with a dash now.
- FB Tatami gaeshi
FRC added. Startup is faster so you can combo from S moves. When hitting the opponent will sometimes fly in the air but sometimes just get knocked down. This depends on the distance at which your hitting with the move and obviously which of the 3 tatamis are hitting, but I couldn't figure out precisely the conditions for knocking down or launch with the moves.
- Zankyoukuruma (new counter move thing I guess)
Possible to air guard now (without FD).
- Combos (no gauge)
- 2K, cS, 2D (down)
Classic combo for knockdown.
Can jump cancel 2D to go for okizeme.
- 2K, cS (fS), jD
AC knockdown combo with cS(fS).
- 2K, 6P, 6K, HS, tatami
No down, but you can hit harder.
- 2K, 6P, Youshijin, 6HS, whatever air combo
- 2K, 6P, Youshijin, 6HS, special 63214K dash into New wheel move.
If you don't connect 6P very close to the opponent, 6HS into dash + wheel won't connect
- Tatami (CH), Kabari sliding, 6HS, 2D, air combo
Hit confirm CH tatami quickly with kabari.
- Combos using tension
- Gatling into tatami FRC, IAD jS, jD
Techable but good to use when you want to kill.
- (close to corner) Youzansen RC, air tatami, 2D, jPSD, jD
- gatling into tatami FRC, kabari sliding 6HS, into 1) to 3)
1) special dash into wheel
2) 2D, whatever air combo
3) jD FRC, IAD jHS tatami, 2D, whatever air combo
- Combos with dash into baku + followup (50% and more)
- Ouren CH, Kabari sliding, special into baku + followup
- (close to corner) gatling into tatami FRC, kabari sliding, special dash into baku + followup
- Tatami CH, kabari slinding, special dash into baku + followup
- (only on crouching opponent) gatling into HS, special dash into baku + followup
- baku + moon CH combos
- baku (Ch), moon, followup with K, tatami x8 Dizzy's dizzy gauge was flashing after that.
If you do that from a normal combo, dizzy gauge doesn't go up a lot as you don't start from a CH.
Doesn't look like a practical combo.
- Things left to check
- Youzansen RC, IAD JHS, air tatami, air combo possible ?
"This is what I checked so far.
It seemed to me like the way to go was to get tension and get those special dash into baku combos.
Rather than JD it seems better to finish combos with Youzansen into falling air tatami, gives better positioning.
FB tatami's startup got faster so it should be very useful against Dizzy and Eddie matchups !"
Last edited by Dream Maker; 08-16-2012 at 02:49 AM.