first of all: If this is not the best place for the following stuff, please redirect me to a better one.
I grabbed BB:SE for my Vita 6 months ago, started playing, got intimidated and put the game aside to continue Monster Hunter. As I got bored on a train ride last week I started playing it again and it caught my interest once more. But this time I want to do it right. I got a couple of questions, I hope you can help me
1. How to choose your main? I really like Blazblue and I like all the characters from what I have seen now, but on the same side I hate them all :D Whenever I start challenge mode with Arakune I think "Man, why are you trying this? Mu would be way more fun". This happens with all characters in both roles, so give me some inspiration how to take this really important decision.
2. How limited are my opportunities as a vita player? Am I able to all the stuff without an arcade stick?
3. How to train your fingers? This might sound ridiculous, but do you do some kind of exercise or something like that to stay in shape? I feel very slow and unprecise. Apart from that: Is there a special way to put your thumbs on the controller in order to operate faster?
4. How important is frame data for beginners? Where can I find it?
5. Is there a better place for information than here? Obviously I can't lurk around everywhere, so maybe someone knows that from his experience.
6. Thanks in advance!
edit: I played ~300hrs of Soul Calibur 2. No other relevant figher experience