- Shown to a player that inputs a move using a technical command (236L, for example) instead of the shortcut-style command (such as 5S). This also includes Skybound Arts.
- Combo Messages
Note that all of these messages include the announcer accompanying the text message with a voiceline saying the same message;
- Great - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 2000 damage or more.
- Excellent - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 4000 damage or more.
- Marvelous - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 6000 damage or more.
- Shown to a player who has opened up a guarding opponent using a physical attack. This means that any forms of grabs will not make this message appear.
- Shown to a player when they hit an opponent performing a move while it is in startup frames. Note that some moves are in counter-hit state even during recovery.
- Shown to a player when they hit an opponent while they are in recovery/active frames of any move, be it a normal, special move, or Skybound Art.
- Shown when an attack crushes another.
- Guard Crush
- Shown to a player performing a move that guard crushes, such as Vaseraga's 22L~H.
- Combo Limit
- Shown to a player performing a combo when the combo limit has reached it's peak, which you can find out more about here
- Shows to a player performing a move that has a form of armor on it.
- Shows on the side of a player performing an invincible move. Will also show on Skybound Arts that have invincibility.
- Shows up on a player's side that has recovered from a soft knockdown. Does NOT show up if the player decides to not tech the soft knockdown at all.
- Shows on the recieving end of a player who is undergoing a hard knockdown. Shows up the moment the player has fully collapsed on the ground.
Training Mode Shortcuts
- Direction + Reset
- Left + Reset to reset both characters to the left corner (P1 in the corner)
- Right + Reset to reset both characters to the right corner (P2 in the corner)
- Down + Reset to reset both characters to round start position
- Play+Record = Reset
- Pressing both Play and Record at the same time is the same as pressing the Reset button
Application & Advanced Information