Movement Options: Double Jump, 1 Air Dash, Dash type: Run, Command Hops
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Specials
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
- 10 Navigation
Amane is a young man in a pink kimono and scarf who travels around to gather a troupe of young and handsome men. He is seeking to add Carl to his traveling troupe.
His Drive attacks turn his cloth into a drill, with which he can use to attack his opponent.
- There are a total of 3 levels of Spiral Gauge. Gauge increases upon using D attacks and decreases over time. Drill attacks last longer and do more damage with higher level. Gauge builds even on whiffed D attacks.
- Drill can overheat if charged for too long. When overheated, D moves and D specials cannot be used.
- Each attack will deal more hits if the button is held down, with each hit contributing to the Spiral Gauge. Can stop holding moves at any time.
- Level 3 D moves do a very high amount of chip damage on block.
- Spiral Gauge continues to rapidly rise to level 3 and then stops. (Does not immediately become level 3 on activation).
- Amane's Distortion Drives become enhanced, gaining extra hits and dealing more damage.
- 6D does more hits, but gains drill gauge slower, allowing it to deal more damage for longer without overheating the drill.
j.4C / j.2C
|j.4C / j.2C||BBCF/Amane Nishiki/Data|
- 1 gauge has total 6000 points.
- Gauge depletes at 10 points per frame in all situations except while Amane is in hitstop or hits opponent with a drive move.
- Gauge overheats if gauge exceeds level 3.
- During overheat, gauge depletes at 50 points per frame and resets to level 1 at the end. (Always needs 120F to reset)
- During overheat, cannot use Hariken, Seijyuuren Soukyaku, or Goukaira Senrenpa.
- For normal drives, adds gauge from just before active frames start (simultaneous for 6D) until just before active frames end.
- Gauge depletion cut in half from just before active frames end until 66F after (negligible in OD).
- While in OD, restores gauge to level 3 by 100 points per frame, while at level 3 consumption rate changes to 30 points per frame.
6A+B (When Blocking)
Ninpu Sengeki: Hariken
|Ninpu Sengeki: Hariken
Jyuuken Dageki: Gekiren
|Jyuuken Dageki: Gekiren
Choujyuu Rengeki: Raibu
|Choujyuu Rengeki: Raibu
Tensou Rakugeki: Gosei
|Tensou Rakugeki: Gosei
Choujin Kaihi: Zettou
|Choujin Kaihi: Zettou
214A/B, 236A/B, air OK
Gangan Senpu: Ginga
|Gangan Senbu: Ginga
Kyouryuu Tokkou: Seijyuu Rensoukyaku
|Kyouryuu Tokkou: Seijyuu Rensoukyaku
Kaizoku Senkou: Goukai Rasen Renpa
|Kaizoku Senkou: Goukai Rasen Renpa
|Hazan Gekisou: Jakua Dengekitai
ABCD during Overdrive
|Jyatoku Meika: Gouha Houyou
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBCF/Amane Nishiki/Data. Be sure to update both the |