Movement Options: Double Jump, 2 Air Dash, Dash type: Run
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves (Burning Heart)
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
- 10 Navigation
A reliable ninja who is prepared to spill his blood for love and justice. After fleeing from his home country of Ikaruga, he became a vigilante, biding his time until he could restore his country's honor. After learning of the existence of his former lord's son, he appears on the scene once again.
Bang is a rushdown character with lots of diffrent tools. His great mobility, nails and drives give him great options in neutral allowing him to force himself in to pressure. With Bumpers and FRKZ, Bang has hard to react and rewarding mixup, but when compared to other strong characters, Bang's oki is rather weak, making him depend upon reads on your opponents wakeup options.
Overall, Bang is easy to pick up, but if you want to become great with him, you are in for a harsh ride that will require good execution, reactions and a lot of creativity.
Drive: Burning Heart
Bang's Drive is called "Burning Heart". Drive attacks will have an auto-guard period, in which the attack itself can block most incoming attacks. After blocking an attack, Bang will continue with the "D" attack and can perform "Secret Art: Bang's Shadowstep Jutsu" (or simply put, "Teleport"). Each "D" attack has different auto-guard attributes, and each button pressed (A/B/C) after an auto-guard will cause Bang to travel different distances. New in CF, Bang can now perform the "Secret Technique: Bang's Pulverizing Blast Jutsu" during auto-guard, by pressing D again, creating a big explosion that allows Bang to go for a damaging combo when hitting the opponent, or to simply disengage.
When any of the "D" attacks hits your opponent, an icon in the "Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan" Gauge will light up, gaining a 20% damage increase for that respected drive. If all seals are lit up, all drive moves gain an extra 25% damage increase and unlock his Distortion Drive: Hurricane Fury.
Overdrive: FuRinKaZan (FRKZ)
FuRinKaZan, previously a Distortion Drive, is now Bang's Overdrive. It offers similar properties as before where Bang loses the ability to block (however he still has the ability to Barrier Block) in exchange for very strong movement options. He gains a dash that goes in 8 ways which he can cancel into normals and specials for strong mixup and good combos. Both of Bang's fire punches now wall bounce both in corner and midscreen and his drives have almost as much hitstun as on counter hit. Generally used to close out a round, it isn't used very often in neutral due to its relative short period duration compared to previous iterations. Within blockstrings, the ability to special cancel most of Bang's normals make this very strong for mixup. Bang's Overdrive can be buffed further by gaining each different seals.
During Overdrive, any currently lit seal gives the following buff:
- 5D = Fu - Gives 4 Airdashes in FRKZ and Allows Bang to dash through characters in FRKZ.
- 6D = Rin - Gives Bang projectile invulnerable dashes that look like teleports in FRKZ.
- j.D = Ka - Gives Bang a 20% Damage boost to every attack in FRKZ.
- 2D = Zan - Makes all Drives full guardpoint in FRKZ, allows Bang to block whilst dashing, and guardpoints can block unblockable attacks.
When Bang activates his overdrive below 35% HP, the old FRKZ super animation plays during the activation. Although this is simply cosmetic, any system timer (meter/barrier gain or cooldown) will still be active during the animation and any jump momentum done prior to OD activation will be canceled.
- Still a work in progress. ~ GreekAscendedDust
Drive Moves (Burning Heart)
All of Bang's Drives have the following properties:
- All Drive Starters changed from Short Starter to Very Short starter.
- All Drives can be thrown during guardpoint frames
- All Drives can cancel into Secret Art: Bang's Shadow Step Jutsu or Secret Technique: Bang's Pulverizing Blast Jutsu if Guardpoint is struck.
- All Drives grant a specific seal on hit, and each seal increases the damage of said drive, and all drives gain another damage boost if all 4 seals are collected.
- In 2.0, they all received a proration buff meaning they do more damage.
|Secret Art: Bang's Shadowstep Jutsu
A/B/C during Guardpoint
|When your D move autoguards an attack, pressing A, B, or C will have Bang teleport, then finish the attack. Button pressed determines distance teleported, A being the shortest, C being the longest. Typically you will teleport behind the opponent. Learn to know which to use, or even to teleport at all, depending on the situation.|
|Secret Technique: Bang's Pulverizing Blast Jutsu
D during Guardpoint
- Bang starts with 12 nails in stock which only renews in every beginning of a round.
- Throwing nails, placing bumpers and summoning umbrella will all cost a certain amount of nails.
- Special that requires nails will still do the animation if he has none in stock, however it will produce no active frames so please be careful.
- If Bang has less nails than the cost, the special will still be performed but with either less nails or less summoning time for the umbrella.
Bang's Void Tempest Kick
|Bang's Void Tempest Kick
Bang's Void Tempest Kick EX
|Bang's Void Tempest Kick EX
Bang's Unstoppable Double Palm Thrust
|Bang's Unstoppable Double Palm Thrust
Bang's Heavenly Double Palm Thrust
|Bang's Heavenly Double Palm Thrust
Bang's Steel Rain
|Bang's Steel Rain
Flaming Air Attack
|Flaming Air Attack
214A/B/C/D air OK
Any direction off Set Nail
Any direction during Overdrive
Shishigami-style Secret Technique: "Fatal Eruption" / Daifunka
|Shishigami-style Secret Technique: "Fatal Eruption" / Daifunka
Shishigami-style Technique: "Bang's Infinite Chaos-Fist of the Void" / Ashura
|Shishigami-style Technique: "Bang's Infinite Chaos-Fist of the Void" / Ashura
Ultra Technique:"Hyper Shadowstep Strike"
|Ultra Technique:"Hyper Shadowstep Strike"
|Bang's Dancing Petal Storm
A+B+C+D during Overdrive
|Shishigami-style Forbidden Technique: "The Ultimate Bang"
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBCF/Bang Shishigami/Data. Be sure to update both the |