Difference between revisions of "BBCF/Bang Shishigami"
(→Bang's Steel Rain)
|Line 1,159:||Line 1,159:|
Revision as of 09:56, 16 February 2017
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves (Burning Heart)
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Special Moves
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
A reliable ninja who is prepared to spill his blood for love and justice. After fleeing from his home country of Ikaruga, he became a vigilante, biding his time until he could restore his country's honor. After learning of the existence of his former lord's son, he appears on the scene once again. In BBCp, the story takes place in Bang's home country of Ikaruga, in which he has a major role in the story's plot.
Bang is a balanced character with all sorts of ninja tools. Bang is good at extremely close range combat. He has attacks that are straight-forward, as well as attacks that are tricky. He is a fun character for both beginners and advanced players alike. A major part of his playstyle is his mix-up tools, with advanced mix-ups coming from his "Bumpers" and "FRKZ".
Drive: Burning Heart
Bang's Drive is called "Burning Heart." Most attacks that involve "D" will have an auto-guard period, in which the attack itself can block most incoming attacks. After blocking an attack, Bang will continue with the "D" attack and can perform "Secret Art: Bang's Shadowstep Jutsu" or simply put "Teleport". Each "D" attack has different auto-guard attributes, and each button pressed (A/B/C) after an auto-guard will cause Bang to travel different distances.
Also, when any of the "D" attacks hit your opponent, an icon in the "Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan" Gauge will light up. In BBCF, Bang needs to get one of each specific drive hit to satisfy the conditions to use his new Distortion Drive: Hurricane Fury. This attack functions as a ground to ground/air command grab that does massive damage.
- 5D = Fu - Gives 4 Airdashes in FRKZ and Allows Bang to dash through characters in FRKZ.
- 6D = Rin - Gives Bang projectile invulnerable dashes that look like teleports in FRKZ.
- j.D = Kaa - Gives Bang a 20% Damage boost to every attack in FRKZ.
- 2D = Zan - Makes all Drives full guardpoint in FRKZ, allows Bang to block whilst dashing, and guardpoints can block unblockable attacks.
Overdrive: FuRinKaZan (FRKZ)
FuRinKaZan, previously a Distortion Drive, is now Bang's Overdrive. It offers similar properties as before where Bang loses the ability to block in exchange for very strong movement options. He gains a dash that goes in 8 ways which he can cancel into normals and specials for strong mixup and good combos. Both of Bang's fire punches now wall bounce both in corner and midscreen. Generally used to close out a round. It isn't used very often in neutral due to it's relative short period duration compared to previous iterations. When used in combos, j.C loops are very strong. Within blockstrings, the ability to dash cancel most of Bang's normals make this very strong for mixup. Bang's attack power also rises to 120%.
- Strong neutral game
- Really good mobility, such as two airdashes, bumper dashes, a fast ground dash, and a float (J22A).
- High Health (11.5K to be exact)
- Most confirms have amazing corner carry and can convert off of some minor scrambles easily.
- Nails offer a variety of options in helping with the neutral game, pressure, and mobility.
- A solid mixup game with Highs, lows, command grabs, and more.
- Very poor defensive options without meter
- Guardpoints have very specific uses, and generally are weak defensive options, even with the Drive followup.
- Nails are a non renewable resource. Once they are gone, Bang becomes incredibly weak.
- Despite having a variety of pressure and mixup tools, his mixup can feel very linear without creativity.
- Lacks an actual head invulnerable anti air, so he's forced to use 5A anti air, preemptive J.A anti air, or just avoid the situation.
- Has extremely poor midscreen crouching confirms.
- FuRinKaZan is hard to control correctly.
|This data is all copied over from BBCP 1.1. Replace with CF data as it becomes available (and delete this warning)|
Drive Moves (Burning Heart)
All of Bang's Drives have the following properties:
- All Drive Starters changed from Short Starter to Very Short starter.
- All Drives can be thrown during guardpoint frames
- All Drives can cancel into Secret Art: Bang's Shadow Step Jutsu or Secret TechniqueL Bang's Pulverizing Blast Jutsu if Guardpoint is struck.
- All Drives grant a specific seal on hit, and each seal increases the damage of said drive, and all drives gain another damage boost if all 4 seals are collected.
| Secret Art: Bang's Shadowstep Jutsu
A/B/C during Guardpoint
| Secret Technique: Bang's Pulverizing Blast Jutsu
D during Guardpoint
Bang's Void Tempest Kick
| Bang's Void Tempest Kick
Bang's Void Tempest Kick EX
| Bang's Void Tempest Kick EX
Bang's Unstoppable Double Palm Thrust
| Bang's Unstoppable Double Palm Thrust
Bang's Heavenly Double Palm Thrust
| Bang's Heavenly Double Palm Thrust
| Bang-style Shuriken
Bang's Steel Rain
| Bang's Steel Rain
Flaming Air Attack
| Flaming Air Attack
| Set Nail/Bumpers
214A/B/C/D air OK
| Nail Dash
Any direction off Set Nail
| FuRinKaZan Dash
Any direction during Overdrive
Shishigami-style Secret Technique: "Fatal Eruption" / Daifunka
| Shishigami-style Secret Technique: "Fatal Eruption" / Daifunka
Shishigami-style Technique: "Bang's Infinite Chaos-Fist of the Void" / Ashura
| Shishigami-style Technique: "Bang's Infinite Chaos-Fist of the Void" / Ashura
Ultra Technique:"Hyper Shadowstep Strike"
| Ultra Technique:"Hyper Shadowstep Strike"
| Bang's Dancing Petal Storm
A+B+C+D during Overdrive
| Shishigami-style Forbidden Technique: "The Ultimate Bang"