Combo Rate: 60%
Jump Startup: 5
Backdash Time 25 / Invul: 1-7
Forward Dash Time 20 / Invul: None
Movement Options: Lock-On, Double Jump, 1 Airdash, Dash type: Step
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Specials
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
- 10 Navigation
Bullet is a member of a mercenary force who appears to be against Sector Seven. Having been raised by mercenaries since she was young, she fights from one battlefield to another. Bullet has a candid attitude and she doesn't sweat small details. She is the type to always keep a promise to someone no matter what. She is slightly ignorant of the world around her due to her upbringing in an all-male environment. Aside from the battle knowledge she's acquired, she doesn't know much. She is always ready to fight and usually applies her knowledge of the battlefield to everything. She is also aggressive, but has a 'big sis' sort of appearance.
- By holding down the D button, Bullet creates a growing orange circle around her. If the opponent is inside this circle, they are "locked on" with a special crosshair. By releasing the D button, Bullet launches herself at the opponent she locked on to with an attack (if she didn't lock on to them, she simply cancels the stance).
- If Bullet lands a hit with her Drive, she gains one Heat Up level. She can have up to two (starting with none), with the first one denoted by an orange shade and the second one by a larger red one.
- Heat Up levels last for 900 frames; the timer resets each time she gains another level. Gaining levels when you're already at Lv2 doesn't do anything but reset the timer.
- Heat Up levels have many different effects on Bullet's moves. Some moves revert her to Lv0, usually leading into a combo that lets her regain at least one level.
- If Bullet doesn't land a hit with her Drive after launching herself (by having the opponent dodge or stuff it), she will lose a Heat Up level instead.
- By locking on to the enemy for long enough, the crosshair becomes red and makes a beeping noise. If Bullet attacks with her Drive in this "Red Lock" state, the properties of her moves change, dealing more damage, gaining full invulnerability and being more advantageous on block. The time required to get the Red Lock is reduced if Bullet has extra Heat Up levels.
- In addition her basic drive moves, every drive move, most special moves and Serpentine assault has a followup "Engage" move that uses the D button (And some additional direction input) that adds additional damage and can also allow different followups. These engage moves require at least heat level 1 and deal significantly more damage during heat level 2.
Overdrive: Heat the Beat
- After using Overdrive, Bullet immediately gains a single Heat Up level.
- During Overdrive, Bullet does not lose any Heat Up levels, whether the opponent blocks your D attacks or you use the D follow-ups of special moves.
- After leaving the Overdrive state, Bullet retains the Heat Up level she gained while entering it.
- The Heat Up level timer freezes while in Overdrive, and resets after Bullet leaves the Overdrive state.
Bullet's Overdrive can be used in many different ways. You can use it for extremely damaging unburstable combos, even entering it mid-combo. You can use it at the beginning of the match to get yourself a guaranteed Heat Up level (for example, if you expect your opponent to outrun you). Lastly, you may use it as an impromptu reversal, perhaps even buffering 720A during its start-up animation.
6A+B during blockstun w/50%
A+B w/25% Heat
D during a D normal
Flint Shooter (Charged)
|Flint Shooter (Charged)
22D during Cutting Sheer
236D during Miquelet Capture
Snap Hands Fist
|Snap Hands Fist
623C, air OK
623D during Snap Hands Fist
Shot Shell Engage
|Shot Shell Engage
63214D during Cross Firewheel
720D during Serpentine Assault
1080D during Frangible Engage
ABCD during Overdrive
|Hard Kill Bringer
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBCF/Bullet/Data. Be sure to update both the |