- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Specials
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
Bullet is a member of a mercenary force who appears to be against Sector Seven. Having been raised by mercenaries since she was young, she fights from one battlefield to another. Bullet has a candid attitude and she doesn't sweat small details. She is the type to always keep a promise to someone no matter what. She is slightly ignorant of the world around her due to her upbringing in an all-male environment. Aside from the battle knowledge she's acquired, she doesn't know much. She is always ready to fight and usually applies her knowledge of the battlefield to everything. She is also aggressive, but has a 'big sis' sort of appearance.
- By holding down the D button, Bullet creates a growing orange circle around her. If the opponent is inside this circle, they are "locked on" with a special crosshair. By releasing the D button, Bullet launches herself at the opponent she locked on to with an attack (if she didn't lock on to them, she simply cancels the stance).
- If Bullet lands a hit with her Drive, she gains one Heat Up level. She can have up to two (starting with none), with the first one denoted by an orange shade and the second one by a larger red one.
- Heat Up levels last for 900 frames; the timer resets each time she gains another level. Gaining levels when you're already at Lv2 doesn't do anything but reset the timer.
- Heat Up levels have many different effects on Bullet's moves. Some moves revert her to Lv0, usually leading into a combo that lets her regain at least one level.
- If Bullet doesn't land a hit with her Drive after launching herself (by having the opponent dodge or stuff it), she will lose a Heat Up level instead.
- By locking on to the enemy for long enough, the crosshair becomes red and makes a beeping noise. If Bullet attacks with her Drive in this "Red Lock" state, the properties of her moves change, dealing more damage, gaining full invulnerability and being more advantageous on block. The time required to get the Red Lock is reduced if Bullet has extra Heat Up levels.
Overdrive: Heat the Beat
- After using Overdrive, Bullet immediately gains a single Heat Up level.
- During Overdrive, Bullet does not lose any Heat Up levels, whether the opponent blocks your D attacks or you use the D follow-ups of special moves.
- After leaving the Overdrive state, Bullet retains the Heat Up level she gained while entering it.
- The Heat Up level timer freezes while in Overdrive, and resets after Bullet leaves the Overdrive state.
Bullet's Overdrive can be used in many different ways. You can use it for extremely damaging unburstable combos, even entering it mid-combo. You can use it at the beginning of the match to get yourself a guaranteed Heat Up level (for example, if you expect your opponent to outrun you). Lastly, you may use it as an impromptu reversal, perhaps even buffering 720A during its start-up animation.
- Has many different tools for any situation, including a projectile, a reversal move, and a command grab super
- Strong pressure at close range with tight blockstrings, high/low mixups, and frame traps
- Capable of extremely strong combos that don't require Heat
- Drive provides good mobility to stay on your opponent for the whole match
- Easy to learn, with combos easy to execute
- Her dashes are short and slow on Heat Up Lv0, making it difficult to close in on mobile characters
- Even with the various ways of getting in, she depends on being close to the opponent, so zoners may be difficult to deal with
- Her high-damage combos require Heat Up levels, which should be gained while you're at the disadvantage
- Most of her grabs are blockable, limiting her mix-up to highs, lows, and an occasional cross-up
- Performs poorly on the defensive, making it very important to block well
| Forward Throw
| Backward Throw
| Air Throw
| Counter Assault
6A+B during blockstun w/50%
| Crush Trigger
A+B w/25% Heat
| Wadcut Engage
D during a D normal
| Flint Shooter
Flint Shooter (Charged)
| Flint Shooter (Charged)
| Cutting Shear
| Explode Engage
22D during Cutting Shear
| Miquelet Capture
| Piercing Engage
236D during Miquelet Capture
| Snaphance Fist
623C, air OK
| Flechette Engage
623D during Snaphance Fist
| Crossfire Wheel
Shot Shell: Engage
| Shot Shell: Engage
63214D during Crossfire Wheel
| Rage Aggressor
| Serpentine Assault
| Frangible Engage
720D during Serpentine Assault
1080D during Frangible Engage
| Execution Maneuver
ABCD during Overdrive
| Hard Kill Bringer