Movement Options: Gravitrons, Double Jump, Air Dash, Dash type: Run
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Specials
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Exceed Accel
- 8 Astral Heat
- 9 External References
A genius scientist part of the organization “Sector Seven” that opposes the Librarium, and is the creator of Tager. She led an operation to rescue Hakumen, who had fallen through dimensions. While the two tolerate each other, in order to monitor Hakumen’s unexpected actions, she dispatches Tager. She continues her research to defeat Yuuki Terumi.
Kokonoe's Drive summons a Graviton onto the field. The instant the Graviton appears it'll start attracting the opponent and objects towards it from a distance. Objects accelerate towards the graviton from a further range than characters. Similar to Tager's magnetism, grounded opponents cannot be lifted off the ground by the graviton and experience greater resistance to motion from it compared to when they're airbone. Kokonoe herself is not normally affected by the Graviton, although some moves use its location to change their properties. The most notable change it causes is to Kokonoe's Ennetsu Flame Cage (214A/B/C), which gains the ability to change its trajectory. When a Graviton is summoned, it will stay on the field until either it expires after a specific duration, Kokonoe activates it with 236D/withdraws it with 214D, or the opponent manages to confirm a hit on Kokonoe. Only one Graviton can be on the field at a time.
The first two icons represent the Banishing Ray (22A/B) and Flame Cage (214A/B/C) stocks. You can only have one of each move out on the field at a time. You start the match with both icons lit up. When the respective move is visible on the screen the icon for it will turn grey. Once the move is no longer visible on the screen the icon will light back up, and you can use the move again.
The third icon and the number next to it refer to your stock of Gravitons. You start the match off with 9 Gravitons and will use one up every time you summon one. Gravitons recover slowly over time, but using a Graviton will both put a cooldown on its regeneration and cause you to lose progress towards regenerating your next Graviton. Under normal circumstances the limit of gravitons isn't significant, it seems to exist to prevent permenant keep-away tactics and other delaying strategies.
Overdrive: Graviton Rage
Kokonoe's Overdrive will strengthen her Gravitons immensely:
- The pull of her Gravitons will become much stronger than that of her normal ones (this will allow her to do something like 3C>5D>5B>5C>Solid Wheel which isn't possible with a normal Graviton). Her projectiles such as Flame Cage, Flaming Belobog, and Solid Wheel will be pulled in much quicker compared to regular Gravitons.
- However the stronger pull will mess with most of Kokonoe's non-OD combos that use Gravitons so keep that in mind.
- Her Gravitons will deal more damage than the base ones (they still require the opponent to be in hitstun).
- The rate at which her Gravitons recharge will become much faster, also the recharge timer will not pause whenever she uses a Graviton in a combo (It will be slower than her standard overdrive recharge rate, but she will still get one or two back after doing a combo with them). This essentially allows Kokonoe to replenish her Graviton stock while dealing damage.
- Kokonoe's Gravitons will stay out for much longer while in Overdrive (6 seconds compared to the 4 seconds that a normal Graviton will stay out for).
Kokonoe will always start out the round with 9 Gravitons in stock and they will replenish themselves whenever there isn't a active Graviton out on the field. If Kokonoe doesn't have any Gravitons left in reserve, then she cannot use her Drive moves until she gets back at least one Graviton.
Direction + D
236D, air OK or During a Special Move~D
214D, air OK
6A+B (While Blocking)
"Broken Bunker Assault v2.21"
Armament No. 9
|Armament No. 9
"Aerial Powerdrive: Solid Wheel v3.37"
"Absolute Zero v4.32"
"Flame Cage v1.43" Activate
"Banishing Rays v3.10"
"Planar Haze v1.24"
"Pyro: Flaming Belobog v2.73"
"Jamming Dark v1.65"
"Crime of Greed v1.00"
"Super Dreadnought Exterminator"
|Armament No. 11
"Full Metal Heavy Weapon v2.05"
"Final Apocalypse" Ultimate Impact